Looking for VegasCatFan

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cpt

Looking for VegasCatFan

Post by cpt »

Went to send him a message and it said there is no such member. Anyone have a lead?
azcat49

Re: Looking for VegasCatFan

Post by azcat49 »

Is that the handle to the guy who got rooms for people at the tourney?
Last edited by azcat49 on Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

cpt wrote:Went to send him a message and it said there is no such member. Anyone have a lead?
If he's the guy I'm thinking of he never made it over here. He IM'd me once at TOS because his friend's son and my son
played on the same HS football team. Been wondering what happened to him.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

VegasCatFan wrote:The tournament is only a couple months away. Like last year, if anyone wants Friends & Family discounted hotel rates, send me a PM. Just need first and last name, number of rooms you want, and an email address you want the link to go to for the rooms. I believe they only put out X amount of rooms per hotel for this type of discount (its a large amount of rooms though), but I think last year you could still get deals pretty close to the tourney except possibly at the MGM which sold out. So, the sooner you book, I think you get a little bit better deal. Not positive though.

Also, as far as where the tourney is going to be held in 2017, I had heard conflicting things about it staying at the Grand Garden and also moving to the new arena. I was talking to a friend of mine that works at the Grand Garden and he said, at least as of meetings last week, that the tournament will move to the new arena in 2017. They want all high profile events to be held at the new place. Of course, if a VP gets a wild hair up his ass, everything could change again.
From this thread: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3212" target="_blank
VegasCatFan

Post by VegasCatFan »

cpt wrote:Went to send him a message and it said there is no such member. Anyone have a lead?
I've been here from the very beginning. I got your email. I sent you links for rooms and shows to the email address you reached me from. Did you get them? If not, send me a PM if you can find me.