PieceOfMeat

Arizona St. Ticket Giveaway Thread

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Official Rules:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=5272" target="_blank

Deadline for submissions:
November 18th, 2018 11:59pm

How to enter:
In THIS THREAD (or the discussion thread of a given game), you need to post your Analysis.
Your analysis can be a post-game analysis.
Your analysis can be a pre-game matchup analysis.
Your analysis can be a season-so-far analysis/discussion only of the UofA and its remaining season.
Your analysis can be a mix of the above, or something else entirely (but does need to be UofA Football related obviously) for example: your favorite UofA Uniform combo.
*If you have posted an analysis in another thread, you can copy and paste it into this one for your official submission, you do not have to write something entirely new.
**You may edit your post at any time you like, up UNTIL the deadline. After the deadline has passed, no more edits!

That's it, it's pretty simple really. A BDW panel of 3 will choose the best submission and the winner gets a pair of tickets to the Arizona St. @ UofA game.
Winner will be chosen Monday November 19th, 2018.

Good luck to everyone and remember, don't be afraid to enter a submission, as your perspective will add to the message board and if you're the only one who enters you can even win by default ;)
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

azcat49

Re: Arizona St. Ticket Giveaway Thread

Post by azcat49 »

If you don't have any analytical analysis the committee might take into account why you started to hate the scum and how deep that hatred is LOL
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

azcat49 wrote:If you don't have any analytical analysis the committee might take into account why you started to hate the scum and how deep that hatred is LOL
I'd find that acceptable :)
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

ArizonaBearDown

Post by ArizonaBearDown »

The last game of the regular season, and I think we're down to 1 simple word.

Faith.

Do we have faith in our Wildcats to bounce back after a crushing defeat?
Do we have faith in our Wildcats to treat the A-S-Who? game like it's our rose bowl game?
Do we have faith in our coaching staff to get our players ready and fired up for this rivalry game?
Do we have faith in our QB to use his only recently healthy legs in a manner reminiscent of last year?
Do we have faith in our defense to shrug off the last game and play strong like they did in the previous 2 games to that?
Do we have faith in our Wildcats to execute on special teams in a manner reminiscent of years gone by?
Do we have faith in our Seniors to to leave it all out there on the field in the last game they shall ever play on our own field?
Do we have faith that our RB will get back to rushing for a bunch of yards, like he has most of the year?

I have faith.
Perhaps you could ask why?
Well, because as George Michaels once sang,
‘Cause I gotta have faith
I gotta have faith
‘Cause I gotta have faith, faith
‘Cause I gotta have faith, faith, faith

Before this river
Becomes an ocean
Before you throw my heart back on the floor
Oh oh baby I reconsider
My foolish notion
Well I need someone to hold me
But I'll wait for something more

Cause I gotta have faith
Mmm I gotta have faith
Because I got to have faith-a-faith-a-faith
I gotta have faith-a-faith-a-faith

Go Wildcats!
Last edited by ArizonaBearDown on Mon Nov 19, 2018 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Fuck ASU
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

There was a hilarious thread a few years ago about why and how much everybody hated ASSU. Classic.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

ArizonaBearDown let me know via pm what you want to do with the tickets, as you're the winner again.

Overall the start to the season and the beatings we took a couple times really hurt fan excitement I think. But still, this was a fun giveaway to do even if only 1 person really got into the spirit of it as the season went along.

A lot of people who don't usually get to go to games got to go this year due to so many of the winners donating the tickets. Tucson area teachers thank you all who donated!

Maybe next year we won't shit the bed to start the year, and people will be more excited about AZ football again.

Oh, and a huge, giant, amazing, words-aren't-enough to the anonymous donor of the season tickets. You really made quite an impact in a lot of people's lives, as silly as that might sound to some, as I know everyone who went thoroughly enjoyed the experience (even if it was in a loss). Thanks again!