"UA will disappoint next year" *ASU Fans

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ButtonSalmon

Re: "UA will disappoint next year" *ASU Fans

Post by ButtonSalmon »

Yea, because we return everyone at key positions and we are going to get worse, sure thing scumfans. :roll:
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

The Wildcats will disappoint a certain group: ASU fans, baby!!!! Cat fans will be more than satisfied.

Go Cats!!
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I think it was Winger, at TOS, who once posted some statistical data that indicates that if a team did X well in a season, then there was a high probability of them doing worse in the subsequent season, and vice versa. But damned if I can remember the details.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

azcat49 wrote:Scummy Dick/OC has been manhandled in this thread, first Katz with the PAC era numbers and then Chi with the hammer and the offer list.

Just wish he would come clean and say he is a devil troll and all would be good
He doesn't need to come clean. I would say he's obviously an ASU fan, but he seems brighter than the lot we usually put up with around here. Maybe that old axiom about the sun and a dog's ass applies in some way.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

I like how the scum thought it wasn't a big deal at all replacing 9 starters on defense last year but now it's a huge deal were losing 5 (4 if Gilbert gets another year.)
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

catinfl wrote:I like how the scum thought it wasn't a big deal at all replacing 9 starters on defense last year but now it's a huge deal were losing 5 (4 if Gilbert gets another year.)
Not to mention that Assu didn't play 2 of the top offenses in the conference TY in Cal and Oregon. When they played the other top offenses, Ucla put a 62 spot on them and Arizona put a 42 spot on them. Assu's D was great when it played the 4 worst offenses in the conference.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

So what if UA will disappoint next year. ASU fans have to live with the realization that they are ASU fans, and that is the ultimate disappointment of all time.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Let's see if I can jump this thread onto a different track because frankly I could care less about what a spork swallower thinks, but I do care about how the Cats will look next year.

SB Nation has an interview with QB coach Rod Smith with a discussion of our QB pool.
Does it help Anu's development to have all of this potential competition behind him as well?

Oh absolutely. He's done a very good job for us, but he knows he can't just sit on what he did this year, because we're going to have competition all the time. No one's ever guaranteed spots. You gotta earn your stripes around here.