Final 4 in Phx?

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Jefe

Re: Final 4 in Phx?

Post by Jefe »

Olsondogg wrote:Just got my tickets in the 400 section, row 15. I should be able to touch the ceiling of the giant toaster, and hopefully make out the players on the jumbotron.
Did you buy them last March? How many seats?

Just got my 4 seats as well and they put me at the top in Row 23 mid court. I could have bought better seats 2 weeks ago for the pre-sale at the same price. I emailed them and asked for better seats :lol: Although now these seats are $450-500 each
Olsondogg

Re: Final 4 in Phx?

Post by Olsondogg »

Jefe wrote:
Olsondogg wrote:Just got my tickets in the 400 section, row 15. I should be able to touch the ceiling of the giant toaster, and hopefully make out the players on the jumbotron.
Did you buy them last March? How many seats?

Just got my 4 seats as well and they put me at the top in Row 23 mid court. I could have bought better seats 2 weeks ago for the pre-sale at the same price. I emailed them and asked for better seats :lol: Although now these seats are $450-500 each
I can't remember when I bought them, but I did the lottery thing. I "won" the chance to get 2 tix...

I really don't care that much, will be cool just to be at the experience without having to throw down tons of coin.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong