UAP's

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

AV8RCAT

UAP's

Post by AV8RCAT »

I find it strange that the government actually acknowledging ET technology as a possible explanation isn't more of a hot topic anywhere.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... LVfwmm8ROs

https://thedebrief.org/fast-movers-and- ... Zj1jUi4PxQ

Merkin

Re: UAP's

Post by Merkin »

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Yeah almost assuredly not anything extraterrestrial. Just as always is probably some top secret experimental 15 years away from actual deployment fancy future drone or airplane technology.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

ASUHATER! wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 10:03 am Yeah almost assuredly not anything extraterrestrial. Just as always is probably some top secret experimental 15 years away from actual deployment fancy future drone or airplane technology.
Maybe the airline pilot one that reportedly was missile-like, but I doubt it on the one's encountered by military pilots.
I'm pretty sure that the top secret experimenters could have and would have restricted Navy pilots from investigating it.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

Take Roswell, for example. What I find most striking isn't people who were there like Jesse Marcels who have claimed the government story was bullshit, but the description of some of the debris, like the memory metal. A foil like material that couldn't be cut and once crumpled would unfold without a crease.
How do you come up with something like that if not true?
Then you have the fire in the sky incident. Of course the movie was mostly BS, but 7 dudes all told the same story and all but one passed a polygraph and he didn't fail, it was just inconclusive. Polygraphs aren't ultra reliable but you would think at least one would have failed if it was concocted.
AV8RCAT

Post by AV8RCAT »

Of course you have to take into account that people make careers out of this stuff, and you have to wonder how with such advanced technology, aliens could fuck up and crash in New Mexico.