Merkin

PointGuardU

Post by Merkin »

Ace and Zach Clark going at it!

Puerco

Ace Recruiting Young

Post by Puerco »

Mark Hilyer · Mingus Union High School
I knew this was a done deal at least a month ago, because Ace @pointguardu said so.
Reply · Like· 5 · 15 hours ago
jeebus
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Re: Ace Recruiting Young

Post by Chicat »

Puerco wrote:
Mark Hilyer · Mingus Union High School
I knew this was a done deal at least a month ago, because Ace @pointguardu said so.
Reply · Like· 5 · 15 hours ago
jeebus
That doesn't seem to jibe very well with the timeline Scheer posted of Trier's recruitment. I have no doubt Ace said this was a done deal . . . . but I also doubt it was actually a done deal over a month ago. Not that that's surprising...
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Puerco

Re: PointGuardU

Post by Puerco »

The real unanswered question in all this mess is, 'Who is Lil Miss Ranger?'
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Puerco wrote:The real unanswered question in all this mess is, 'Who is Lil Miss Ranger?'
She's a good twitter follow if you like or want to hear about Arizona basketball, Arizona football, the New York Rangers, New York Yankees, and New York Giants. She's uh . . . feisty.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
cats101

Post by cats101 »

Ace is still trying to prove himself. No one cares about this first bullshit besides him and his minions.

I still find it funny that he was against premium for so long but he has a private forum.