Well...well...well...

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

enfuego

Well...well...well...

Post by enfuego »

What have we here? First off, Irish, you need to turn on your PM's over on Scout, if you want a reply.

Now, to the purpose of this post. I read a lot of criticism of KU's performance against Kentucky earlier this week and I'm not going to disagree. But, let me point out that we will be light years ahead of that by conference season and come tournament time.

I've now watched Arizona struggle in both of their non-conference games. I think Arizona is going through the same growing pains Kansas is. Where our weakness is post depth (and height for that matter), your weakness is outside shooting.

Go Jayhawks!
Last edited by enfuego on Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
scumdevils86

Re: Well...well...well...

Post by scumdevils86 »

we've played 3 games
cats101

Post by cats101 »

Oh Lord.
cats101

Post by cats101 »

You couldn't pick a better pic of yourself to post?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

I see enfuego recycled one of his "Kansas will keep getting better throughout the year" posts from last year.

#10 seed and PAC-12 member Stanford says hi. Congrats on making it to the round of 32!

One of my favorite enfuego posts from the other site which I think explains everything:

[QUOTE=enfuego;2225114]Done. I'm a drinker.[/QUOTE]
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Just so you know enfuego, you were voted onto the island because you are a horrendous jinx for the Jayhawks. So keep up the great work this year.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

But troll too hard and you'll be perma-banned. :-)
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
gumby

Post by gumby »

He's still trying to figure out how a freshman can rack up 420 yards in a football game.
Right where I want to be.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

It's against forum rules to post your own picture.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azgreg wrote:It's against forum rules to post your own picture.
Gumby's in trouble!
-JB
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Gumby's in trouble!
gumby

Post by gumby »

UAEebs86 wrote:
Gumby's in trouble!
That's a disguise. I'm a little taller.
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

Praise yeebus, he's back

azcat34

Post by azcat34 »

I can't wait until the Utes go into Allen Fieldhouse and win like the Aztecs did last year. Enfuego will be in full meltdown form by then.
1stNGrant Frys

Post by 1stNGrant Frys »

enfuego wrote:What have we here? First off, Irish, you need to turn on your PM's over on Scout, if you want a reply.

Now, to the purpose of this post. I read a lot of criticism of KU's performance against Kentucky earlier this week and I'm not going to disagree. But, let me point out that we will be light years ahead of that by conference season and come tournament time.

I've now watched Arizona struggle in both of their non-conference games. I think Arizona is going through the same growing pains Kansas is. Where our weakness is post depth (and height for that matter), your weakness is outside shooting.

Go Jayhawks!

enfuego for moderator of Arch Rivals
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Remember when enfuego talked Kelly Oubre up as the greatest thing in basketball and so much better than any of our recruits? What's going on? Is he sitting because he sucks or because Bill Self is terrible at his job?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Chicat wrote:Remember when enfuego talked Kelly Oubre up as the greatest thing in basketball and so much better than any of our recruits? What's going on? Is he sitting because he sucks or because Bill Self is terrible at his job?
He'll figure it out. Just like they all do. It wouldn't surprise me if he's starting after the Christmas break. You don't see any chemistry threads on him over on phog, like you do Johnson here.
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
gumby

Post by gumby »

Good chemistry among Kansas subs. Good to hear.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

enflamo basing chemistry issues on a thread started by one misinformed poster on an Arizona site with 415 members. :lol:
-JB
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

UAEebs86 wrote:enflamo basing chemistry issues on a thread started by one misinformed poster on an Arizona site with 415 members. :lol:
He wasn't misinformed. He was uninformed.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

They just showed an extended shot of a Jayhawk fan in the crowd holding up a sign that said "Just Beak 'em Hawks!"

I mean, really? That was the best she could come up with? Reminiscent of enfuego's weak shit.

Oh by the way, Kansas is not blowing out unranked Tennessee so far. Will the enfuego curse continue?
Main Event

Post by Main Event »

Oubre still better than Stanley, Fuegs? Guy couldn't guard me
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I'm sure enfuego will come over here to crow about a double digit win over a mediocre Tennessee team (despite Kansas's average margin of victory over unranked teams taking a hit), but please don't let him forget that game was tied at 62-62 and he was pooping in his Danny Manning underoos.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Main Event wrote:Oubre still better than Stanley, Fuegs? Guy couldn't guard me

Not right now. He was down right awful today.

What a stellar win against a pesky Tennessee squad. Right, Chicat? I think Tennessee easily could take second in another down year for the Pac-16.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

I watched the whole game. Alexander is probably the most impressive player I've seen in college basketball so far this year. The question, as always, is how is Self going to use this plethora of talent?
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Well...well...well...
enfuego wrote:I read a lot of criticism of KU's performance against Kentucky earlier this week and I'm not going to disagree. But, let me point out that we will be light years ahead of that by conference season
How long's a light year in Kansas?
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

This is pure comedy lmao