Caitlin Clark

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

wyo-cat

Re: Caitlin Clark

Post by wyo-cat »

Exactly, Merk.

A helluva good representative for the league.
ASUCatFan

Post by ASUCatFan »

It's very unfortunate and unfair that the right-wing fake grievance machine has latched onto her to generate stupid controversy. My Dad's wife, who as far as I know hasn't watched a game of basketball in her life, is really upset about the way CC is being treated.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Those “fans” who are over 40 and calling anyone who touches CC a “thug” and calling fouls “assaults” were probably huge Bill Lambeer fans back in the day.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

Chicat wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:21 am Those “fans” who are over 40 and calling anyone who touches CC a “thug” and calling fouls “assaults” were probably huge Bill Lambeer fans back in the day.
How else do they speciously abide their natural insecurity over her Adam's Apple? If not for the "thug" excuse they'd be all in on her boyfriend being a prop. The enemy is always one of the Woke! Using one of them against the other makes the Shiteaters feel sophisticated.
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

These people are WILD
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dovecanyoncat

Post by dovecanyoncat »

They're so put upon. Should we offer reparations?
“Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition …There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.”

~ Wilhoit's Law