Things more clutch than Enfuego's thread-making skills

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

enfuego

Things more clutch than Enfuego's thread-making skills

Post by enfuego »

"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
77HoyaCat4Ever

Re: Things more clutch than Miller

Post by 77HoyaCat4Ever »

We lost a close road game to a team that played well. Kansas was pummeled.

Even when we play our worst, no one is going to beat us by 20 or 30. Go back and crawl into your tornado shelter.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

lmao nice try.

lost. to. temple. by. 25. oops.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Lmao this abortion of a thread.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Why is this POS troll allowed to start threads?
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

UAEebs86 wrote:Why is this POS troll allowed to start threads?
You don't like being witness to this pathetically sad attempt?

:lol:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

How many times has Miller lost to a lower seed in the NCAA tournament? How many times has Self?
Reydituto

Post by Reydituto »

Enfuego's fire is out ...
But in my book, you gotta get to White Castle before the weirdos show up!
Tonight he gets Happy-Go-Jackie on the big white guy like a donkey eating a waffle!
Sweet Sassy Molassey, get out the checkbook and pay Grandma for the rubdown!
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

UofACat23 wrote:How many times has Miller lost to a lower seed in the NCAA tournament? How many times has Self?
Miller has only been to the NCAA tournament 7 times as a head coach and many of those times as a low seed (as in closer to 16 than closer to 1). It is kind of hard to lose to a lower seed in those cases versus being a 1 seed and getting upset. :o
"Arizona got uppercutted out of the 2018 tournament by No. 13 Buffalo, which delivered one of the most overwhelming, lopsided upsets by a double-digit seed in tournament history (89-68). "
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

enfuego wrote:
UofACat23 wrote:How many times has Miller lost to a lower seed in the NCAA tournament? How many times has Self?
Miller has only been to the NCAA tournament 7 times as a head coach and many of those times as a low seed (as in closer to 16 than closer to 1). It is kind of hard to lose to a lower seed in those cases versus being a 1 seed and getting upset. :o
You're right. It takes a Kansas to do that over and over and over and over...............................
Salty

Post by Salty »

Fuego, like a zombie who has been eaten from the waist down...

You have no leg to stand on.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

enfuego wrote:
I notice you didn't answer the question.

Miller has never lost to a team which was lower than a 3 seed.

Self has lost to: #9, #10, #11, #13, and #14

I would imagine each of those were incredibly frustrating for you.

But please, proceed with your attempt to mock Miller for losing by 4 to UNLV in the regular season a couple days after getting STOMPED by Temple. :roll:
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Just like KU, Trying to mimic our program. FUEGS has to mimic an epic thread. Pitiful, pitiful attemp. Keep trying Fuegs, you will get it right one day
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Puerco

Post by Puerco »

You need to develop a better imagination, young man. Should have plenty of practice from lounging around on them wide open Kansas plains...
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

Miller needed a vodka last night. Oh, that's only for embarrassing blowouts.

UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Enfuego: stop the trolling right now if you want to stick around here in any form.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

CalStateTempe wrote:Lmao this abortion of a thread.

I just spit out my chocolate bar I was eating. omg. lmao :shock:
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

Reydituto wrote:Enfuego's fire is out ...

This is just too good. Not Basnight good but approaching...
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

The difference between a UA fan board and a KU Fan Board.....Enfuego baits us with this thread and is still around....on the day Tarc committed to us, some butt-hurt fans on The Shiver hoped this young kid would blow out his knee and I got instantly banned for politely stating that what they stated might be viewed poorly by future recruits...or something to that effect.

This is an abortion of a thread and just shows how classless some KU Fans are....too bad Enfuego that you choose to act like this. I like having non-UA fans around to constructively criticize us when warranted, have some playful rivalry banter, and/or keep us up to date on their teams.......but how long do you think this kind of crap would be tolerated on the KU Boards???

We definitely deserve some crap for those two pathetic losses but this thread is pushing it a bit.....Damn, I'm so embarrassed to be a multiple KU legacy but thank God I had the class to choose UA over KU!

Bear Down.
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Bangkok Wildcat wrote:The difference between a UA fan board and a KU Fan Board.....Enfuego baits us with this thread and is still around....on the day Tarc committed to us, some butt-hurt fans on The Shiver hoped this young kid would blow out his knee and I got instantly banned for politely stating that what they stated might be viewed poorly by future recruits...or something to that effect.

This is an abortion of a thread and just shows how classless some KU Fans are....too bad Enfuego that you choose to act like this. I like having non-UA fans around to constructively criticize us when warranted, have some playful rivalry banter, and/or keep us up to date on their teams.......but how long do you think this kind of crap would be tolerated on the KU Boards???

We definitely deserve some crap for those two pathetic losses but this thread is pushing it a bit.....Damn, I'm so embarrassed to be a multiple KU legacy but thank God I had the class to choose UA over KU!

Bear Down.
Let's see, there is a Things More Clutch Than Self thread which is fair game, but this one is lame. Got it.

Also, my posts in other threads is pretty objective. You may not agree with it, but it is objective. I.e., my opinion that Gonzaga/Utah are in the hunt for the #1 Seed in the West because Arizona has poor offense due to a lack of consistent shooters. I.e., Tarczewski is a stiff. The #4 player in his class is in his 3rd season and he's the same player today, as he was as a freshman. I can point to national articles that criticize his development and game the same, but my opinion is trolling because I'm enfuego.

I have never hid the fact that I am not a fan of Arizona.

If you wish to ban me, ban me. Don't care. I'm surrounded by Arizona grads and give them the same crap face to face and we just laugh at it. I've even shown them my posts here and how some of you get bent out of shape over the most harmless things and they just laugh (Arizona grads, remember). However, here, it's life or death "internet is serious business, b/s" for some of you, like SalimStoudamire and ReydeNada.

And the main KU Board on scout tolerates a lot from opposing fans.

Here's hoping you lose to Colorado tonight. And yes I know I'm a fucking tool.
waysouthcat

Post by waysouthcat »

enfuego wrote:
Bangkok Wildcat wrote:The difference between a UA fan board and a KU Fan Board.....Enfuego baits us with this thread and is still around....on the day Tarc committed to us, some butt-hurt fans on The Shiver hoped this young kid would blow out his knee and I got instantly banned for politely stating that what they stated might be viewed poorly by future recruits...or something to that effect.

Bear Down.
Let's see, there is a Things More Clutch Than Self thread which is fair game, but this one is lame. Got it.

Also, my posts in other threads is pretty objective. You may not agree with it, but it is objective. I.e., my opinion that Gonzaga/Utah are in the hunt for the #1 Seed in the West because Arizona has poor offense due to a lack of consistent shooters. I.e., Tarczewski is a stiff. The #4 player in his class is in his 3rd season and he's the same player today, as he was as a freshman. I can point to national articles that criticize his development and game the same, but my opinion is trolling because I'm enfuego.

I have never hid the fact that I am not a fan of Arizona.

If you wish to ban me, ban me. Don't care. I'm surrounded by Arizona grads and give them the same crap face to face and we just laugh at it. I've even shown them my posts here and how some of you get bent out of shape over the most harmless things and they just laugh (Arizona grads, remember). However, here, it's life or death "internet is serious business, b/s" for some of you, like SalimStoudamire and ReydeNada.

And the main KU Board on scout tolerates a lot from opposing fans.

Here's hoping you lose to Colorado tonight. And yes I know I'm a fucking tool.
Well the first step is always admitting the problem.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

troll
One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll

Just because once in awhile you post something that is not troll-worthy or even occasionally correct (even a stopped clock is right twice a day) does not mean you are not a troll.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CBCat

Post by CBCat »

I'm thinking Enfuego is El Buzzo'd
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

One good deed does not make up for a lifetime of bad ones.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I am still struggling to believe he has friends...not just Arizona friends, but friends in general.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
enfuego

Post by enfuego »

Olsondogg wrote:I am still struggling to believe he has friends...not just Arizona friends, but friends in general.
Will you be my friend? I'm a massive tool