Michigan fan want to brag RR Defense. Redue

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

Michigan fan want to brag RR Defense. Redue

Post by cordera89 »

I don't really care on what article will say about our disastrous 3-3-5 defense. I don't care if people want to express their hatred for it. I don't care if their going to hate RR decision of keeping the scheme. But when come to a Michigan fan that wants to act like they know but they don't. Just read the comment.

Michigan fan.
(Arizona's defense has been wracked by injuries, and would have been decent if healthy. The 3-3-5 is a dumb defense against power teams, and Coach Harbaugh would thump them. However, a big problem is Rodriguez recruiitng. Two of the three starting D -linemen are holdovers from Mike Stoops. Scooby Wright recruited himself, because nobody wanted him. RR was not a Michigan man. Nonetheless, he is a good coach for Arizona, where the coach must be creative. Unfortunately, he has faltered in getting a critical mass of good players. His offense fits the bill in southern Arizona - where there aren't a lot players to choose from. However, you have to question RR's overall organization skills. The bowl preparaton for Boise led to a loss that never should have happened)