Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Re: ASSU look like clowns

Post by Chicat »

Gilbertcat wrote:Report: 2 ASU football players facing burglary charges

http://www.azfamily.com/story/30751436/ ... ry-charges" target="_blank
"Those guys are the two best burglars we've ever had in our program."

- Todd Madonna MicWristbands Graham
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Report: Woman sought shelter from arrested ASU players
According to court documents, police say both players unlawfully entered a Tempe apartment. When found by police, Otomewo had stolen credit cards and other items in his possession.

A police report released late Tuesday afternoon indicated that the victim locked herself in a bedroom after the two players unlawfully entered her unlocked apartment.

According to ASU police, a woman staying at the Tempe apartment called police and said she had locked herself in her bedroom because two men had entered her unlocked apartment. Otomewo and Reynolds told police they had been searching for a vacuum because their apartment had to be cleaned. Otomewo told police he and Reynolds took just a few steps into the apartment before leaving.

Police found a butter knife that was bent on the front end in Otomewo's pocket.

According to the report, Otomewo later admitted taking a speaker and other items from another apartment. Reynolds also was in possession of items that he could not fully explain.
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/n ... /77338302/" target="_blank

Worse then I originally thought.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

He dismissed them. Both non-factors in the scheme of things there though. Easy to dismiss a couple dudes that haven't made an impact, but Todd has done well with this type of stuff.
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

They didn't even hoist the Motel 6 trophy, let alone the Natty!!
carolinacat

Post by carolinacat »

Let's see, looks like ASU went 6-7 this season. Another preseason top 15 ranking and preseason talk of a national championship. Another year ASU falls on their collective faces. Don't worry ASU, I'm sure you'll be ranked in the preseason top 25 again next year. :lol:
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

carolinacat wrote:Let's see, looks like ASU went 6-7 this season. Another preseason top 15 ranking and preseason talk of a national championship. Another year ASU falls on their collective faces. Don't worry ASU, I'm sure you'll be ranked in the preseason top 25 again next year. :lol:
Nice to see karma giving the Scummies what they deserve.....never should have invited to a bowl game let alone one in their own backyard! All's well that ends well :-)........Now, time to put them down in hoops tomorrow!

Bear Down.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

That ref looks like Dick Tomey!
FightWildcatsFight

Post by FightWildcatsFight »

Chicat wrote:
That's the play Wilkins wasn't actually down and the WVU linebacker got a bullshit unnecessary roughness call for trying to tackle him.
Beardown33

Post by Beardown33 »

Glad to see Berfict living up to his alma mater. He should be banned from the league.