Self indulgent twit

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

illcat

Self indulgent twit

Post by illcat »

- - - Original story - - -

Well, this is a new one.

After learning he would not be in the starting lineup Saturday night at Vanderbilt, Florida senior defensive tackle Leon Orr opted to get on a bus and return to Gainesville. For real. That’s close to a nine-hour trip.

According to Gatorzone.com, Florida’s official website, Orr “expressed displeasure” when he found out he would not start. Even though it was explained to him that he would “be heavily involved in a game plan featuring an eight-man rotation” of defensive linemen, Orr decided to “leave the team and return to Gainesville on a bus.”

“He was more concerned with starting than being part of the team,” Muschamp said.

Orr, in his fifth year with the program, has played in 37 games during his career, including 10 starts. The 6-foot-5, 305-pound Orr has 16 tackles this season.

Coming into this season, Orr tallied a total of 46 tackles, 4.5 sacks and 11 tackles for loss in his previous three seasons with the program.

The Gators are 4-3 after last weekend’s win over Georgia.
I mean I am not complaining but it must suck for good ugly girls.
--Officer Craig

You'll forgive DW99, he's used to the methed-out slores in Tempe ...
--Reydituto
Chicat

Re: Self indulgent twit

Post by Chicat »

What a team player. :roll:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
UAtrue

Re: Self indulgent twit

Post by UAtrue »

I imagine his time playing for the team is over.

Some take a long time to grow up.