Colorado

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

PHXCATS

Re: Colorado

Post by PHXCATS »

CatsbyAZ wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:36 am Colorado beat up on UCF 48-21 in Orlando last Saturday. IMO, this is a bigger win for Colorado than they are getting credit for. At 3-0 and presumably motivated to host Prime, Colorado was ready; Shedeur Sanders threw for 28/35 290yds and 3 TDs. Why do I think this is a big deal? Because by beating UCF on the road by that much to go 4-1, it appears Colorado is playing better as the season is going along - quite the reversal from last year when Colorado started playing worse until spiraling to 1-7 to finish the season. Up next is hosting KState on Oct 12. Colorado will either be 4-2 or 5-1 when visiting us for our Homecoming game on Oct 19. Can't wait.
Agree. They are good. Even though I heard they were awful and trash by “media” people

It will be crazy that day. Hopefully a 5pm game or so for Homecoming

Pretty much every game the rest of the way besides Houston will be crazy and UA could either win or lose easily
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Lots of big time TV games (and maybe Gameday) if we keep winning. That BYU gane will get done run even against Ohio St Oregon here in the west. Then if we get that one, we have the media darlings coming in with CU. Very important month for our program
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

azcat49 wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:01 am Lots of big time TV games (and maybe Gameday) if we keep winning. That BYU gane will get done run even against Ohio St Oregon here in the west. Then if we get that one, we have the media darlings coming in with CU. Very important month for our program
Oregon vs Ohio State is gonna start a little after the BYU game ends
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

Say what you want about Coach Prime but he sells tickets
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

To be fair, doesn't homecoming always do well ticket sales wise? Yeah it sold out earlier than normal but still.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

It is usually a better crowd but not like this

This is due to Sanders and CU

Don't listen to the hater podcaster
AZCatGirl

Post by AZCatGirl »

I don't listen to anyone's podcast. I just thinks Sanders is a shitty person and I can't wait to kick his ass,
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I imagine they are all coming to see CU get beatdown and just loving it! More than any other team.

Don't think Homecoming even sold at last season v. UCLA: Attendance: 44956