Oregon Fan Self Destruct.

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

Oregon Fan Self Destruct.

Post by cordera89 »

Since everyone knows that Oregon lost to WSU in double OT 45-38.
And snooping around several Oregon football site and came across maybe two site where the comment section was literally being Oregon fan at it finest.

http://www.goducks.com/ViewArticle.dbml ... =210412341" target="_blank
http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.s ... recap.html" target="_blank
azcat49

Re: Oregon Fan Self Destruct.

Post by azcat49 »

They have several more losses coming there way this year. Better get used to it
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Like who their going to lose to next. Washington Oregon State, USC, ASU, Cal, Stanford. Well I can see them winning 2 out 5 or losing all 5 game. Those fan are not going to get use to it.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

There defense makes ours look like the steel curtain. Beyond poor. They will lose this week as struggle to get to 7 wins IMO
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

That's why Helfrich is done.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azcat49 wrote:There defense makes ours look like the steel curtain. Beyond poor. They will lose this week as struggle to get to 7 wins IMO
Unless they manage to pull their self together and play well. Does their Defense make our Defense look like steel curtain? Nope.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Gladiator Cat wrote:That's why Helfrich is done.
Oregon is not that stupid or dumb to fire him if their team so how fail to meet expectation. 3 loses, knock out of the ranking, If I was their AD I wouldn't think such though of even considering that.
cats101

Post by cats101 »

It's been fun to watch their season fall apart. One of the most insufferable fanbases in all of sports tbh.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Susan Carlini · Portland State University

True Oregon fans will stick with this team through this year of transition and reckoning. The ducks will learn resiliency, something they might not have learned had the Ducks continued their dominance. True Men of Oregon will not give up. True Oregon fans will wait it out.

Like · Reply · 13 · Oct 10, 2015 11:27pm

Sammie Speckman · Columbus, Georgia

I was born and raised there. 92nd and Foster. Played in Lents Little League. I'm not going to give out participation trophys or coddle these sh*tbags. I AM a true man of Oregon. To hell with that waiting sh*t. Pull their heads out, and understand that they're going to have to bust their asses or they're going to get worked. PSU, that communist indoctrination center... Makes sense. Give the ducks pathetic asses a group hug and sing kumbayah. That'll work.

Like · Reply · 2 · Oct 10, 2015 11:41pm

Susan Carlini · Portland State University

Sammie Speckman Im certainly not qualified to dissect what the ducks did wrong tonight. Im just an alum with 3 kids at Oregon. Probably no one wanted to win tonight more than the players and the coaches. And after what transpired in our state last week, a loss here is, well, sad, but hardly life changing. But true Duck fans wont abandon this team. We've seen the ups and downs. GO DUCKS!!!

Like · Reply · 2 · Oct 11, 2015 12:43am

Tred Bar

Well they are really going to have to wait it out, because this teams may not have any more wins for the rest of the season. And fans can still have an opinion or observation a still be fans. Unquestioning allegiance is really unwise, that is how the Nazi party and that moron Obama took their power, not that I am comparing Oregon football to either. Just the fans that state that real fans always support every decision to the sheep that followed that toe headed Hilter around like morons.

Discourse is healthy and cathartic, unlike the game that I watched tonight which was horrible and sickening.

If the coaches really wanted the win, they sure did not show it. Horrible play calling, an unprepared team and no fire does not say that that you want to win. It says, much like the play calling in the 4th quarter, that we don't want to lose...which is actually much different than WE WANT TO WIN.

True fans want the best for their team, this season has not really had a game with the best effort on all three phases. Their identity is gone and they are not the team that they used to be, that is an attitude that is changed by the coaches and not by the players. The players deserve the support, I think the millions of dollars paid to the coaching staff is support enough.

If you think this is bad, wait until next year. Remember, that Kelly recruited and developed young Mariota. Next year the experienced Dline and Oline also graduate a bunch of players. Next year will also be dismal, once Pellum is tones, you might see some improvement but until then support the players cause they will need it.
:shock:
:lol:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
prh

Post by prh »

Oh they wouldn't fire him, they'd "promote" him to athletic director like Bellotti. Also, it's not their AD who decides to get rid of a coach, it's the boosters up there. They soured on Ernie Kent and wanted Chip to replace Bellotti too.