(M) Game 27, Arizona vs Oregon (2019-2020)

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Siempre Verde

Re: (M) Game 27, Arizona vs Oregon (2019-2020)

Post by Siempre Verde »

Fuck . They call them freethrows for a reason. It’s mental. Just shows me how inept they are.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

10/21 from the line isn't going to get it done when you play good teams
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Siempre Verde wrote:Fuck . They call them freethrows for a reason. It’s mental. Just shows me how inept they are.
express your frustration if you want.

dont call the players pieces of shit.

i edited your post
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

since a couple of people can't help themselves:

while noone is happy with the result tonight, please remember to not stoop to ASsU levels of fandom. thanks.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

ASUHATER! wrote:Lol 11 missed free throws. This team isn't doing shit in March
No they most certainly are not. This team has absolutely no winning blood in their veins when they’re in a fight.
Siempre Verde

Post by Siempre Verde »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
Siempre Verde wrote:Fuck . They call them freethrows for a reason. It’s mental. Just shows me how inept they are.

i edited your post
Why? They are on scholarship to play basketball. You think I’m unfair, boo ducking boo. Pritchard didn’t miss his.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Siempre Verde wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:

i edited your post
Why? They are on scholarship to play basketball. You think I’m unfair, boo ducking boo. Pritchard didn’t miss his.
So critique their play all you want. You can do that without resorting to the type of nonsense you used above. Or if you can't, don't post here.
(notice how i didn't edit any part of your post other than the 1 rather classless part. we're not ASsU fans here)

KingG

Post by KingG »

We always play tight in crunch time. So very typical of a Sean Miller coached team.
TheCat

Post by TheCat »

Congrats to Prichard on a career night. Those shots were not easy. Feel bad for Green and Koloko. Green played well in the second half till then.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

KingG wrote:We always play tight in crunch time. So very typical of a Sean Miller coached team.
do what we do

Siempre Verde

Post by Siempre Verde »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
Siempre Verde wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:

i edited your post
So critique their play all you want. You can do that without resorting to the type of nonsense you used above. Or if you can't, don't post here.
(notice how i didn't edit any part of your post other than the 1 rather classless part. we're not ASsU fans here)
I’m sorry. I’m sick of the free throw misses. If that makes me a horrible human so be it.

I’m sick of the free throw misses. Go ahead and ban me. I really don’t give a poop. That better?
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Siempre Verde wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:
Siempre Verde wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:

i edited your post
I’m sorry. I’m sick of the free throw misses. If that makes me a horrible human so be it.

I’m sick of the free throw misses. Go ahead and ban me. I really don’t give a poop. That better?
Everyone is sick of the throw misses. As I said, critique their play all you want.
If you can't understand how the 1 part of your post that crossed the line doesn't fit in with the rest of your post, I don't know what else to tell you.

TheCat

Post by TheCat »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
KingG wrote:We always play tight in crunch time. So very typical of a Sean Miller coached team.
do what we do

What could take any criticism for being so lame???? You give plenty.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

TheCat wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:
do what we do

Go start a thread bemoaning shooting
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

TheCat wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:
do what we do

do what you do (not make any sense)

but hey, you got a problem with me? feel free to let me know in a PM.

Siempre Verde

Post by Siempre Verde »

I totally understand. So do girls in Junior High. If I’m too tough. I’m very sorry. Break out wind sprints for every FT miss. Yes. I’m a boomer. I’m not giving away orange slices. Nor should our coaching staff.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Siempre Verde wrote:I totally understand. So do girls in Junior High. If I’m too tough. I’m very sorry. Break out wind sprints for every FT miss. Yes. I’m a boomer. I’m not giving away orange slices. Nor should our coaching staff.
Being classless isn't being tough. If you can't understand that, feel free not to post here.

PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

.....and since we can't seem to have nice things, i'm locking the thread.

some people need to cool off and realize that this sport is a game, and that we aren't ASsU fans around here.