Thank you Seniors

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Spaceman Spiff

Thank you Seniors

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

The last 4 years have been the equal of any 4 years in Arizona history, which is why Zeus is tied as all time wins leader. Zeus and York have given us a very different but memorable four years. Anderson and Tollefsen only had this year, but respect for them too (especially as good as Anderson brought it). Even Hazzard got to bust a few threes on senior day.

Thanks to all of them for some great memories, and hopefully a few more to come.
rgdeuce

Re: Thank you Seniors

Post by rgdeuce »

Has been a hell of a run for Zeus and York, and still plenty of work to get done in March. Was getting choked up a few times today.
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

My wife thinks of ZUES as one her own children. She gets so defensive when it comes to
Him. She says she can picture her acting the same way with our son!
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

One of the best Sr days ever I think. Great performances and a large number of Sr's. 88 was pretty special but this was right up there
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

Thank you, Seniors, and the whole team, for a memorable year. On to the PAC-12 tourney and the Big Dance. Was reading about how Zeus and York could end up #1 and #2 in total wins among Wildcat Basketball players. I think, with today, Zeus is #1, with 110 and York has 104.

Think about it -- AVERAGING over 25 wins per season, and that is only counting the games they actually played in.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azcat49 wrote:One of the best Sr days ever I think. Great performances and a large number of Sr's. 88 was pretty special but this was right up there
I don't know that we've ever had a Senior Day quite like this one.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

In this day and age, I have a special place in my heart for 4 year Senior Wildcats.....ie. Zeus and Gabe. Also really appreciate Hazzard for his bench role and a big thank you to Anderson for his kick ass play this year....we desperately needed/need him. Thanks to Tolly too...just hope he gets his offense back soon.

Bear Down!
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Why do so many people spell it Zues??
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.