HiCat

Re: Allonzo Trier

Post by HiCat »

:lol:

Okay, good one.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

nm -- accidental release of top secret information redacted.

Last edited by Longhorned on Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gumby

Post by gumby »

We shouldn't negotiate with the NCAA. Just encourages them.
Last edited by gumby on Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Right where I want to be.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote:My guess: 10 game suspension.
My guess: full season suspension reduced to 5 games if he provides the NCAA either his firstborn or his left testicle.
gumby

Post by gumby »

But can he ball with just the one?
Right where I want to be.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

ChooChooCat wrote:We should know today, I wouldn't be optimistic.
So what happened?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Alieberman wrote:
That seems likely.... based on zero actual info.
If you've been paying attention, there's been LOTS of info leaking out.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
Alieberman wrote:
Oh yeah, tons. Wait, what exactly was his issue again? :lol:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Chicat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
Alieberman wrote:
Get premium.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
Chicat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:
Alieberman wrote:
Get premium.
Cool. Now what?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

I see leakage from premium sites all the time…I guess the muscles weaken over the years to the point where a simple sneeze can have unintended consequences.

But that doesn’t really apply to the Trier situation…
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

The truth is out there.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Beachcat97 wrote:The truth is out there.
Then discuss it.
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

Beachcat97 wrote:The truth is out there.
Formerly McLurvin
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Chicat

Post by Chicat »

If there's one thing I've learned in all my years on Arizona message boards, it's that some posters don't know shit and never will.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Jefe wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:We should know today, I wouldn't be optimistic.
So what happened?
A slow yes is better than a quick no. I'm still not optimistic, but it's not a horrible thing this is taking longer than initially expected.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Hank of sb wrote:Sounds to me like a cheating issue of sorts that can only be remedied with a complete repeat of class(es).
This is what Im thinking
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Jefe wrote:
Hank of sb wrote:Sounds to me like a cheating issue of sorts that can only be remedied with a complete repeat of class(es).
This is what Im thinking
You're both thinking wrong.

Either way...I may have overreacted with my original sentiments on the final outcome. :D
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

No one knows anything about what is going on and if you think you do, you're lying.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Irish27 wrote:No one knows anything about what is going on and if you think you do, you're lying.
That's not true at all.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Irish27 wrote:No one knows anything about what is going on and if you think you do, you're lying.
That's not true at all.
We are all capable of saying we know what's going on and refuse to give any info
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Jefe wrote:
This is what Im thinking
You're both thinking wrong.

Either way...I may have overreacted with my original sentiments on the final outcome. :D
My buddy apparently knows quite a bit of what is going on. I doubted him, but he wont tell me or even give me a clue, but told me he is leaning toward things working out in the end. Driving me crazy not even having a clue.
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

rgdeuce wrote:
My buddy apparently knows quite a bit of what is going on. I doubted him, but he wont tell me or even give me a clue, but told me he is leaning toward things working out in the end. Driving me crazy not even having a clue.
Friend, or guy who likes to rub people's noses in what he knows?

If I had a friend who knew what was up and wouldn't tell me, I'd have some issues with said friend. Either they: don't trust me to not run and blab it, or; don't really know, or; really have a warped idea of what it is to be a friend.

None of those options are a positive reflection on the friendship. Maybe more acquaintance? If not, have you considered getting him really drunk/whatever? And then, of course, living up to #1 concern above and blabbing it?

(I joke...sort of).
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

ChooChooCat wrote:
That's not true at all.
I know everything, including the thing you do while locked in the bathroom that you even try to hide from God.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:
That's not true at all.
I know everything, including the thing you do while locked in the bathroom that you even try to hide from God.
Ok ok! I post on PGU!!! Are you happy now Spaceman? Huh???
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

People bringing up stuff they "know" and refusing to tell is beyond stupid. What difference does it make if a few other people know? It's not like millions of people read this board, or know who you are personally. And randos posting on message boards have never been considered a credible source so you're safe on that front as well. It could just be a guess as far as anyone is concerned. There are only so many possible scenarios for the suspension and silence. I'm assuming someone has already posted a correct enough guess somewhere in this thread.

Even more so with RG's friend face to face...what does that guy care if this one other friend knows what he does? To not even give a hint too? There won't be a university-funded investigation into your IP address or into the word-of-mouth-trail to finger you as the perp who leaked the confidential info. Unless you want to share, just shut the fuck up next time you get the itch to brag about what you "know". If it really is serious enough where info SHOULD NOT be leaked whatsoever, why even open your mouth at all? Christ. People are the worst.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Where are Jerryd's Kids or Les Grossman when you need them?
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

I don't understand the hostility against someone saying that they know what's transpiring. Hell there are websites with Premium paid for content that haven't even given a remote clue as to what is happening, so clearly there is a reason why information isn't freely given or blurted out openly on a message board for all to see, whether it be not to piss off the source that provides that information or whether to protect the player's reputation or both, so it is what it is. I'm not putting my dick out on the table and bragging how big it is, I said from the very start I'm no insider, and this is honestly the only time I've been made privy to anything of this nature based on just one personal contact I have, so I'm not going to apologize for not throwing everything out there when I've been asked not to.

Hell if you just read through this thread, people who are in the know have all but given away what is transpiring anyways, but *insert kermit tea meme*.

There's one more hurdle left to remedy this entire situation, as long as that happens this will all be a bad memory. Soon...
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

I don't doubt that Choo Choo knows something. I also don't doubt that if Choo Choo told you, it would help rectify anything keeping Trier off the court.

I'm more than happy not knowing shit, and will be more than happy seeing Trier back on the floor never having known said shit.
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
EVCat

Post by EVCat »

ChooChooCat wrote:so clearly there is a reason why information isn't freely given or blurted out openly on a message board for all to see...
That's been a hallmark of the Miller era. Whatever leaks were there under Lute and under previous ADs simply don't exist. He has run a tight ship...people in the same office area who see him daily and share close quarters with him don't have information on a lot of stuff. And it seems that he has run a couple of tests early on to determine where leaks were. And he has dealt with the same on his staff.

Which is how it should be. I'd love to know exactly what is going on, but it I know, then a lot of people know, and that's not good for anyone.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Honor the process.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
TFCATFAN

Post by TFCATFAN »

EVCat wrote: That's been a hallmark of the Miller era. Whatever leaks were there under Lute and under previous ADs simply don't exist. He has run a tight ship...people in the same office area who see him daily and share close quarters with him don't have information on a lot of stuff. And it seems that he has run a couple of tests early on to determine where leaks were. And he has dealt with the same on his staff.
I've done that in management, started false rumors to see who the talkers were. Once I knew who they were, they only info they ever got out of me was what I wanted spread around.

Hope we know soon if Trier is back, couldn't care less why he's been out as long as he is cleared. Need him to get back to the FF!
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

EVCat wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:
Friend, or guy who likes to rub people's noses in what he knows?

If I had a friend who knew what was up and wouldn't tell me, I'd have some issues with said friend. Either they: don't trust me to not run and blab it, or; don't really know, or; really have a warped idea of what it is to be a friend.

None of those options are a positive reflection on the friendship. Maybe more acquaintance? If not, have you considered getting him really drunk/whatever? And then, of course, living up to #1 concern above and blabbing it?

(I joke...sort of).
Its not like that. Dude's a steel trap and an honorable person. Someone told him knowing he wouldn't tell others and he is holding up his end of the bargain. And he isn't rubbing it in, it's me constantly asking him for clues, otherwise it wouldn't be a topic of conversation outside of the first one.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Greg knows!
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

EVCat wrote:
ChooChooCat wrote:so clearly there is a reason why information isn't freely given or blurted out openly on a message board for all to see...
That's been a hallmark of the Miller era. Whatever leaks were there under Lute and under previous ADs simply don't exist. He has run a tight ship...people in the same office area who see him daily and share close quarters with him don't have information on a lot of stuff. And it seems that he has run a couple of tests early on to determine where leaks were. And he has dealt with the same on his staff.

Which is how it should be. I'd love to know exactly what is going on, but it I know, then a lot of people know, and that's not good for anyone.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

What is wilko?

I know the band. Good stuff.
WildcatStunner

Post by WildcatStunner »

This thread could use the Jerryd's Kids post from TOS
"Cos some people will believe anything they hear."
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

too bad no one probably saved that script. was perfect in the right situations.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

It's been posted here
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Lol. It's there, I just searched "cos some people". And it's been posted before. On smart phone otherwise I'd do it.
Daryl Zero

Post by Daryl Zero »

Daryl Zero wrote:Where are Jerryd's Kids or Les Grossman when you need them?
I asked for it earlier but . . .

I know Allonzo Trier;
So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.
But trust me.... You don't.
I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.
This is how bad info gets passed around.
If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.
Cos some fans believe anything they hear.
Erlich Bachmann: Richard wrote the code, yes, but the inspiration was clear. Let me ask you something. How fast do you think you could jack off every guy in this room? Cause I know how long it would take me. And I could prove it.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

CalStateTempe wrote:What is wilko?

Restaurant at Park & University.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

84Cat wrote:
CalStateTempe wrote:What is wilko?

Restaurant at Park & University.
Security guard for Jerry Springer?
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Hmmmmmm....
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Zero

Post by Zero »

Fingers crossed.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

That was weird.
84Cat

Post by 84Cat »

?
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

Stay Tuned...
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Yes. Is it fourshadowing something?