Sean Miller Discussion

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

BMalo

Re: Sean Miller's ceiling

Post by BMalo »

Beachcat97 wrote:Keep telling yourselves "it's all good," everybody.

I guess the real question is, what does this team have to do for you to consider it a "successful season"? Are you fine with falling short in the Pac tourney again and flaming out in the Elite Eight? Because that's more or less what Sean Miller does.
Lol k.

A successful season by my definition is an elite 8 or deeper run. Dropping games to the likes of UNLV, Oregon State, and asu are frustrating because we had no business losing them. It doesn't make me think Miller is a coach with a low ceiling, is a precursor to a doomed March, etc.

everyone is entitled to their opinion but if you expect final fours and championship games every year then you're going to be solely disappointed BeachCat. In fact, I'm wondering how you made it through the Lute years because even he didn't do that.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

I want to know what our expectations for the current season should be, given that we started the season ranked #2, have been solidly in the top five in recruiting, nationally, for the past three seasons, returned three upperclassmen starters from an Elite Eight team, and have no fewer than four future NBA players on this team (though I'm starting to doubt Tarc can make it).
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

This thead is a shit show.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

We had the same frustations last year and we were one shot or one stop from a final four. And Kaminsky had a game for the ages...

If we completely fall apart the rest of the year give this thread a bump. Until then, break something u dont care about and move on to the next week
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

rgdeuce wrote:We had the same frustations last year and we were one shot or one stop from a final four. And Kaminsky had a game for the ages...

If we completely fall apart the rest of the year give this thread a bump. Until then, break something u dont care about and move on to the next week
Oh, we're not going to fall apart. Too much talent. And TJ is a warrior.

But if we do manage to avoid "falling apart," that's not really much of an achievement.

Here are some more noteworthy achievements:

-winning the Pac
-beating our rivals, especially when those rivals aren't tourney teams
-winning the Pac tourney
-reaching the FF
-doing all of the above in the same season

I don't expect us to do these things every season, or even every other season, or even every third season. But we're 14 years removed from our last FF. We're long overdue. I want to see Miller do what most of you think he can.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:We had the same frustations last year and we were one shot or one stop from a final four. And Kaminsky had a game for the ages...

But if we do manage to avoid "falling apart," that's not really much of an achievement.

-winning the Pac
-winning the Pac tourney
-reaching the FF

I don't expect us to do these things every season, or even every other season, or even every third season. But we're 14 years removed from our last FF. We're long overdue. I want to see Miller do what most of you think he can.
You still haven't answered my question. Do you think the UA should fire Miller??
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

The three losses last year were to two NCAA teams and a highly ranked NIT team in the BA injury game. Don't think the quality of the here losses this year match up by a lot.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

dmjcat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:

-winning the Pac
-winning the Pac tourney
-reaching the FF

You still haven't answered my question. Do you think the UA should fire Miller??
No. I think Miller should hire an assistant who knows how to design and teach offense, as this is probably Miller's main weakness.
cats101

Post by cats101 »

I'm starting to question myself about Miller myself. 8-4 against assu is unacceptable and 0 final fours
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

cats101 wrote:I'm starting to question myself about Miller myself. 8-4 against assu is unacceptable and 0 final fours
You're not the only one.

It's silly to even entertain the idea of a coaching change. Miller is having success at Arizona. But I wonder if he can simply hold steady for the next five, six, seven seasons, and keep his job. If we get 10+ years into the Miller era, and he's yet to reach a FF, is he still untouchable? Not sure. Like others have asked, who would replace him? It's not like there's an obvious candidate out there, waiting in the wings.

For better or worse, Miller's our guy, folks. I hope he can break through this season.
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

Beachcat97 wrote:Lute got to the FF in his 6th season at Iowa and his 5th season at AZ.

Miller in his 6th season at AZ.
So one Final 4 is all that matters? And then nothing else matters except getting a 2nd one within 6 more years? And as long as Miller wins an NC within his first 13 years, you will be cool? Got it.

Miller has been to 2 Elite 8's and a Sweet 16 in his first 5 years. How many seasons had Lute been here before getting to the 2nd weekend of the tournament 3 times? 2 Elite 8's?

Glad you value the P12. tournament so much. Lute didn't. How many did he coach in / win since it was reinstated?
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

Bosy Billups wrote:This is going to sound crazy, but ASU actually played well.
Yea no shit...if those fucks played and shot like that all the time they'd be ranked.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Beachcat97 wrote:
dmjcat wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:

-winning the Pac
-winning the Pac tourney
-reaching the FF

No. I think Miller should hire an assistant who knows how to design and teach offense, as this is probably Miller's main weakness.
A very reasonable suggestion. I have questioned Millers offense as well. Its a big stagnant without much movement and doesn't take advantage of screens enough, IMO. I think one of the main problems we have this year is that Millers offense is based on having dominant big men inside......which we ain't got. I think Oregons offense (double high post) might be a better fit for our personnel as it de-emphasizes the big men and emphasizes movement and screens.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

rgdeuce wrote:We had the same frustrations last year and we were one shot or one stop from a final four. And Kaminsky had a game for the ages...
You're not seeing the connection there, I guess.

Give you a hint: K.T.

Source of our frustrations and also why Kaminsky had the game he did. No more patience with this, and that's what is becoming Miller's problem.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

catgrad97 wrote:
rgdeuce wrote:We had the same frustrations last year and we were one shot or one stop from a final four. And Kaminsky had a game for the ages...

Source of our frustrations and also why Kaminsky had the game he did. No more patience with this, and that's what is becoming Miller's problem.
So bench Tarc, start Ristic, and hope the change lights a fire under KT.

Personally, I think the bigger issue is that KT doesn't appear to have learned very much during his 2.5 years in our program. The issues he has now are the same he had as a freshman. So either he's not working hard enough, or the people responsible for guiding his development (ie: the coaching staff) are failing.

Maybe the most frustrating thing of all with KT is that every now and then he has a genuinely good game. Equally impactful on both ends of the floor. But these games are rare. More often, he's putting up paltry numbers, and it's costing us.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

catgrad97 wrote:

Dude. Nobody was stopping Kaminsky that game. We had arguably the best and most dynamic defender is Aaron Gordon last year and Kaminsky made him look like a boy. Put Zeus on him, he beats you outside. Put Gordon on him, he beats you up inside. People were saying we needed Ashley that game, but the result would have been even worse with him.

We are all frustrated with todays loss. To the guy above saying these losses arent the same as last years, because they are to better teams, i still say they are the same. They are games we should have one to inferior teams. But thats college basketball. It happens.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

Beachcat97 wrote:

-winning the Pac
-winning the Pac tourney
-reaching the FF
What you don't seem to understand is that all 4 of those goals are still achievable this season. One loss @ASU doesn't change that.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

You don't understand what I'm saying, rg. The loss wasn't about Gordon's defense: If Tarczewski has even one more rebound that game, we win. Kaminsky backed Zeus down and brutalized him on the blocks.

Whether or not Ashley was injured, in a one-point overtime game, is quite beside the point when your starting 7'0" center collects a grand total of four rebounds. Hell, their starting third guard outrebounded him that game--and guess which team shot better from the line, too? The Badgers, by 13 percent.

Smart coaches see the patterns in our losses, and for once Myron Medcalf nailed it on ESPN: We get outshot at the free-throw line and our center is a non-factor in at least one statistical column he should be filling up, night-in and night-out.

For the last year or so, it's been rebounds. Tonight, it was points--two. And he was a foul magnet and never got to the line.

He's been starting for almost three years now. He shouldn't be laughing off a performance like that. He should be p*ssed and working on his low-block moves all damned night.

The fact that he isn't, apparently, attempting to improve himself that way anymore should end this patience everybody has been having with our starting center when there are two guys behind him who can be liberally rotated in and hold their own.
rgdeuce

Post by rgdeuce »

I think we are all frustrated with zeus. He should be giving us a lot more.

We can look back at the Wisky game and nitpick one thing or one play all night. You can do that with any close loss. But the reality is, in the closing minutes of that game when we needed stops, we put the best defender in america on Kaminsky and he couldnt stop him. Hes a matchup nightmare for zeus (and anyone else in college basketball) and you cant blame Zeus for that loss.

And if we are going to place the blame for our woes on Zeus then they need to extend to Bash as well. Hes a guy who should be able to pick up the slack
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

catgrad97 wrote:You don't understand what I'm saying, rg. The loss wasn't about Gordon's defense: If Tarczewski has even one more rebound that game, we win. Kaminsky backed Zeus down and brutalized him on the blocks.

Whether or not Ashley was injured, in a one-point overtime game, is quite beside the point when your starting 7'0" center collects a grand total of four rebounds. Hell, their starting third guard outrebounded him that game--and guess which team shot better from the line, too? The Badgers, by 13 percent.

Smart coaches see the patterns in our losses, and for once Myron Medcalf nailed it on ESPN: We get outshot at the free-throw line and our center is a non-factor in at least one statistical column he should be filling up, night-in and night-out.

For the last year or so, it's been rebounds. Tonight, it was points--two. And he was a foul magnet and never got to the line.

He's been starting for almost three years now. He shouldn't be laughing off a performance like that. He should be p*ssed and working on his low-block moves all damned night.

The fact that he isn't, apparently, attempting to improve himself that way anymore should end this patience everybody has been having with our starting center when there are two guys behind him who can be liberally rotated in and hold their own.
I understand your frustration, but it has nothing to do with effort, the kid has stone hands and there is nothing that can be done to fix it. When you can't catch the ball, it's hard to get rebounds and it's hard to score points.

He's still the best option on the team, he tries hard, and he plays pretty good D. At the very least he can box out guys so our forwards can grab a rebound.

Kaleb is what he is. People can choose to be frustrated with him every game, but there's literally no other option and there's no fix either. My recommendation would be to just accept our center's limitations and instead of being frustrated every time he fumbles the ball, be excited every time he catches is.

Arizona is ranked #2 in offensive rebounds allowed, so as frustrated as you might be with Kaleb's rebounding numbers, it's really not a problem.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Then why even hold out a prayer for this team getting to a Final Four? If your center has stone hands and he is your team's best option, it can't be done.

Get excited? Hell, what Korcheck did at Stanford had me nearly jumping to the second story of my house. He caught the basketball--and hustled for rebounds at the rim!

But apparently our best option doesn't allow Matt to get any minutes in a game like tonight, so just accept it and floor your expectations. I have trouble wrapping my head around that logic, I'm sorry.

By that reckoning, Arizona's Final Four hopes are going to sink or swim with the stone hands of Kaleb Tarczewski. It's just too much of a vulnerability for opponents to exploit, and I don't know why we entertain illusions of this team going to a FF when that's our best option at the 5.

And it's not just me, hate him as much as you might (and I have in the past):

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketba ... r-asu-loss
Myron Medcalf wrote:Arizona should also be better on the offensive glass (108th in offensive rebounding rate per Ken Pomeroy). And that leads us to the next question: Where’s Tarczewski? He has two double-doubles this season. Two. That’s too few for a 7-footer who has been an NBA prospect throughout his career. He finished 1-for-6 in Saturday’s loss to Arizona State. The bottom line is that Miller needs more from Tarczewski. He hasn’t been a monster on the glass or a consistent factor in his team’s offensive production. Here’s a stat for you: Arizona is 18-2 when Tarczewski collects at least 10 points and seven rebounds. He has to make his mark in the final weeks of the 2014-15 season.
UofACat23

Post by UofACat23 »

I think Arizona can easily make the Final Four with Kaleb not getting a single offensive rebound. Kaleb is a good defensive player and a poor offensive player that occasionally has a good offensive game. I think that's good enough. This is college, you don't need every starter to be great and we have more than enough talent surrounding Kaleb.

I don't know what you want me to say to make you feel better. We lost to ASU because of defense (same with UNLV), Kaleb is one of our better defenders and his two replacements are poor defensive players. Therefore, suggesting that we downgrade on defense when defense is our biggest problem makes little sense to me.

I'm way more concerned with Ashley than Kaleb.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Hey, I don't let Ashley off the hook either. His baseline and help-side D was practically nonexistent today and another big slice of this bitter pie of "Why Arizona lost two years in a row at ASU."

I don't need to feel better, I just can't agree with the logic of a seven-foot, third-year starter who fails virtually every challenge he faces at the rim being the best option at center for a Final Four team.

I can't think of one precedent where that has held true.

The problem this team faces to get to the promised land is not with any aspect of Miller's coaching. It's with the process: The slack he gives Kaleb Tarczewski based solely on defense, to the disinvolvement of Dusan Ristic and Matt Korcheck, and the resulting lack of a better option too late in February to compensate--even as the other four starters have to overcompensate for his inability to capitalize or finish at the rim in spite of a pronounced physical advantage in most games he plays.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

UofACat23 wrote:
I'm way more concerned with Ashley than Kaleb.
Yep. Imagine what Okafor would do to our bigs. Imagine what Towns and Cauley-Stein would do.
loomer

Post by loomer »

The coaching staff can't equip KT with longer arms and soft hands. He is what he is at this point, unfortunately. So much for the "most improved player" mantra Miller was celebrating in the preseason. He has regressed in nearly every statistical category from last year. Ashley may be even just as frustrating. His draft stock has fallen off a cliff because of his inability to guard college 4's. He was playing more inspired early in the season, now he looks strangely apathetic out on the court.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

As with Zeus, Ashley's production has dropped off in most positive statistical categories--but in Brandon's case, he's actually playing a half-minute more a night, on average, than last year.

Rebounding, passing the rock and shooting the worst from the field, as well as from the line, of any year in his career. Combined with the 80-or-more-point nights Arizona's given up in large part due to his defense, it's truly disappointing to see.
RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

Beachcat knows what the fuck he is talking about.
I...drink...your...MILKSHAKE!

"I'm better at life than you." -RockyRaccoon/Richard Sherman

"Those that don't understand the importance of great coaching, don't understand the game." -RR

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

lol at not being able to be critical of a guy who has never made it to the final 4 and is coaching at a top tier program nationally and gets top 5 recruiting classes.

This is the Pac-12 fellas, its not exactly the NBA's Western Conference.

"Those that don't understand the importance of great coaching, don't understand the game." -RR

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

RockyRaccoon wrote:Beachcat knows what the fuck he is talking about.
Just when it seemed that you could not look like a bigger moron....
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

I know ceilings;
So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.
But trust me.... You don't.
I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.
This is how bad info gets passed around.
If you dont know about the topic....Dont make yourself sound like you do.
Cos some people believe anything they hear.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

The last two years, Sean Miller has "dominated" a Pac-12 with average to bad UCLA, USC, Stanford, Washington, and Oregon teams playing in it.

I really question how great Sean Miller would look to all you guys if he was coaching from 2006-2009 when the conference actually had talent.
Last edited by RockyRaccoon on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

PieceOfMeat wrote:I know ceilings;
So I am really getting a kick out of most of these replies. Some of you guys are very good at making it sound like you know what you are talking about.
I think you just want to make yourself sound smart, when in reality you don't know what you are talking about.
lol

what an empty ass post.

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

RockyRaccoon wrote:lol at not being able to be critical of a guy who has never made it to the final 4 and is coaching at a top tier program nationally and gets top 5 recruiting classes.

One of the younger coaches in major college BB, and he should be destroyed for not having yet made a Final 4? From your perspective there are not many good coaches out there.

Who do you think is responsible for those Top 5 Recruiting Classes? Current recruits were 3 or 4 the last time UA made a final 4. Translation: It ain't Lute.

Why do you think we are an elite BB program today? It has more to do with Miller than anything else. At the current point in time. Lute is the reason Miller is here to begin with, so there is a connection.

Every coach deserves critical assessment, but you really are a piece of work. One might conclude you must be the John Wooden of your chosen profession, but I am guessing you are not.
RockyRaccoon

Post by RockyRaccoon »

Harvey Specter wrote:
RockyRaccoon wrote:lol at not being able to be critical of a guy who has never made it to the final 4 and is coaching at a top tier program nationally and gets top 5 recruiting classes.

One of the younger coaches in major college BB, and he should be destroyed for not having yet made a Final 4? From your perspective there are not many good coaches out there.

Who do you think is responsible for those Top 5 Recruiting Classes? Current recruits were 3 or 4 the last time UA made a final 4. Translation: It ain't Lute.

Why do you think we are an elite BB program today? It has more to do with Miller than anything else. At the current point in time. Lute is the reason Miller is here to begin with, so there is a connection.

Every coach deserves critical assessment, but you really are a piece of work. One might conclude you must be the John Wooden of your chosen profession, but I am guessing you are not.
I just think its funny that Miller is mostly untouchable around here.

He is a good coach. I've never said he isn't a "good" coach but I think its just as crazy to call him a great coach as it is to call him a bad coach.

Anybody who still believes he knows how to design offense and really develop talent is kidding themselves. He is an excellent defensive mind and an ok talent evaluator when it comes to recruiting. Yes he brings in multiple 5 stars a year but when plenty of them turn out to be Kaleb or Josiah, I'm not sure it matters much to people who really understand basketball and aren't so easily pleased with Pac-12 domination in a very average conference.

"WATCH THE GAMES" -RR
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

RockyRaccoon wrote:
PieceOfMeat wrote:I know ceilings;
lol

what an empty ass post.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

catgrad97 wrote:Rebounding, passing the rock and shooting the worst from the field, as well as from the line, of any year in his career. [Combined with the 80-or-more-point nights Arizona's given up in large part due to his defense, it's truly disappointing to see.
Outstanding call. I noticed that, too in BOTH games where the Cats have given up 80+ in a game out of the 22 they have played this season. That includes the WIN at Stanford.

Tonight was purely AWFUL, no doubt. But making up sh*t and trying to represent something that happens 9% of the time as a regular occurrence is pure & utter horse$hit.
Last edited by Harvey Specter on Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Olsondogg

Post by Olsondogg »

Shit threads are shit threads
I fly like a hawk, or better yet an eagle--a seagull. I sniff suckers out like a beagle...My ego is off and running and gone, Cause I'm about the best and if you diss than that's wrong
Frybry02

Post by Frybry02 »

This place is so great after a loss!
gumby

Post by gumby »

catgrad97 wrote:Then why even hold out a prayer for this team getting to a Final Four? If your center has stone hands and he is your team's best option, it can't be done.

Get excited? Hell, what Korcheck did at Stanford had me nearly jumping to the second story of my house. He caught the basketball--and hustled for rebounds at the rim!

But apparently our best option doesn't allow Matt to get any minutes in a game like tonight, so just accept it and floor your expectations. I have trouble wrapping my head around that logic, I'm sorry.

By that reckoning, Arizona's Final Four hopes are going to sink or swim with the stone hands of Kaleb Tarczewski. It's just too much of a vulnerability for opponents to exploit, and I don't know why we entertain illusions of this team going to a FF when that's our best option at the 5.

And it's not just me, hate him as much as you might (and I have in the past):

http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebasketba ... r-asu-loss
Myron Medcalf wrote:Arizona should also be better on the offensive glass (108th in offensive rebounding rate per Ken Pomeroy). And that leads us to the next question: Where’s Tarczewski? He has two double-doubles this season. Two. That’s too few for a 7-footer who has been an NBA prospect throughout his career. He finished 1-for-6 in Saturday’s loss to Arizona State. The bottom line is that Miller needs more from Tarczewski. He hasn’t been a monster on the glass or a consistent factor in his team’s offensive production. Here’s a stat for you: Arizona is 18-2 when Tarczewski collects at least 10 points and seven rebounds. He has to make his mark in the final weeks of the 2014-15 season.
Man, you have an obsession with Bigs. Teams get to the FF all the time without effective offensive centers. Bramlett ring a bell? We would've last year had Nick and Aaron hit front ends. Then where would you be with your abandon hope theory?

Yesterday's loss was 90 percent on the defense. So let's get an OC.
Last edited by gumby on Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Right where I want to be.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Frybry02 wrote:This place is so great after a loss!
Or after football signing day.

milbarge

Post by milbarge »

ASU Kenpom last year: 45. ASU Kenpom this year: 43. Just saying.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

So here's how I expect the rest of the season to go:

@UW L
@WSU W
USC W
UCLA W
@Col W
@Utah L
Cal W
Stan W

Pac 12 tourney: semifinalist

NCAA tourney: Sweet Sixteen
az91

Post by az91 »

Beachcat97 wrote:So here's how I expect the rest of the season to go:

@UW L
@WSU W
USC W
UCLA W
@Col W
@Utah L
Cal W
Stan W

Pac 12 tourney: semifinalist

NCAA tourney: Sweet Sixteen
I think this is pretty reasonable and the best we can expect given the limitations of this year's team.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Oh my lord you people
az91

Post by az91 »

RockyRaccoon wrote:
Harvey Specter wrote:

I just think its funny that Miller is mostly untouchable around here.

He is a good coach. I've never said he isn't a "good" coach but I think its just as crazy to call him a great coach as it is to call him a bad coach.

Anybody who still believes he knows how to design offense and really develop talent is kidding themselves. He is an excellent defensive mind and an ok talent evaluator when it comes to recruiting. Yes he brings in multiple 5 stars a year but when plenty of them turn out to be Kaleb or Josiah, I'm not sure it matters much to people who really understand basketball and aren't so easily pleased with Pac-12 domination in a very average conference.
I also agree that Miller is a good coach, but I am not sold that he is one of the great ones. He may prove to be better than a Norm Stewart or Gene Keady, but below an Izzo, Calipari, or Pitino.
Bosy Billups

Post by Bosy Billups »

What did Coach K do his first 10 years as a coach?

What has Miller done his first 10 years as a coach?

Any questions?
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Bosy Billups wrote:What did Coach K do his first 10 years as a coach?

Any questions?
Yes. So you're implying that because of this supposed parallel between the two coaches' first 10 years, we should expect that Miller is likely to go on and achieve something similar at AZ to what K has done at Duke?

So not happening.
Longhorned

Post by Longhorned »

Beachcat97 wrote:

Any questions?
Yes. So you're implying that because of this supposed parallel between the two coaches' first 10 years, we should expect that Miller is likely to go on and achieve something similar at AZ to what K has done at Duke?

So not happening.
So you're implying that because you're depressed about a conference loss and identifying with the loss at some kind of personal level, we should expect your prognostications about Sean Miller's ceiling to bear any kind of adherence to how the future will unfold?
etank34

Post by etank34 »

Unfortunately the week-long layoff probably came at the worst possible time. We were just starting to get into a good groove with consecutive dominant performances and then we relaxed. Other than that you just can't fix Tarc's pathetic hands and Ashley's inability to move his feet on defense.

This team can't afford to not come out focused on defense every single night. And it didn't help that we couldn't even hit rim on a lot of our jumpers yesterday.
Beachcat97

Post by Beachcat97 »

Longhorned wrote:
Beachcat97 wrote:

Any questions?

So not happening.
So you're implying that because you're depressed about a conference loss and identifying with the loss at some kind of personal level, we should expect your prognostications about Sean Miller's ceiling to bear any kind of adherence to how the future will unfold?
No, you shouldn't expect that. You should expect this year's team to reach the FF. So let's check back in like five or six weeks and see if they break from Miller's pattern.