Which Arizona Wildcat ends up...

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

etank34

Which Arizona Wildcat ends up...

Post by etank34 »

...immortalized by the end of this tourney, a la Miles Simon in 97?

My pick is TJ...but with Stanley and his storyline of how he's won championships all the way back to his freshman year in high school in a close second.
Bangkok Wildcat

Re: Which Arizona Wildcat ends up...

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Overall edge to Bash! I think he's on a frickin' roll right now.....He's the difference between NC or at least FF vs. Elite 8 last year. BUT I expect each game to come down to overall TEAM effort....certain games will have different MVPs. I'm loving the chemistry and unselfishness right now.

I am concerned that we can have reliable 3 point shooting when needed....this seems to be our one major weakness if I'm forced to find one......
etank34

Post by etank34 »

Great take...that's the beauty of this team. Anyone can go off on any given night. I just feel like TJ comes out agressive from the get go and runs this team like a machine.
Lute4God

Post by Lute4God »

I think our mvp is still TJ. He is the spearhead of both our D and Offense. Sentimentally, I would like to think FF MVP. But for those last 2 games I think someone else steps up.
Bangkok Wildcat

Lute4God wrote:I think our mvp is still TJ. He is the spearhead of both our D and Offense. Sentimentally, I would like to think FF MVP. But for those last 2 games I think someone else steps up.
No doubt TJ is the MVP and P12 POY....I just think that Bash was more consistent in the P12 Tourney and is peaking right now.....actually though, I don't want to choose anyone over the TEAM. We need all the starters and the bench (great example would be Korcheck @ Stanford!).

AND will need Pitts to get out of his shooting slump, start making his 3s and stop flopping.

Damn, is it game time yet??? I'm going nuts waiting for these first 2 games :-)
etank34

Post by etank34 »

Bangkok Wildcat wrote:
Lute4God wrote:I think our mvp is still TJ. He is the spearhead of both our D and Offense. Sentimentally, I would like to think FF MVP. But for those last 2 games I think someone else steps up.
No doubt TJ is the MVP and P12 POY....I just think that Bash was more consistent in the P12 Tourney and is peaking right now.....actually though, I don't want to choose anyone over the TEAM. We need all the starters and the bench (great example would be Korcheck @ Stanford!).

AND will need Pitts to get out of his shooting slump, start making his 3s and stop flopping.

I seriously was about to say the same exact thing about Pitts. And he needs to stop flopping. You have to think Miller hates that.
Bangkok Wildcat

etank34 wrote:
Bangkok Wildcat wrote:

I seriously was about to say the same exact thing about Pitts. And he needs to stop flopping. You have to think Miller hates that.
Great minds think alike? ;-).
Zona_Soccer10

Post by Zona_Soccer10 »

etank34 wrote:Great take...that's the beauty of this team. Anyone can go off on any given night. I just feel like TJ comes out agressive from the get go and runs this team like a machine.
This, and this again.