The New Uniforms

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ghostwhitehorse

Re: The New Uniforms

Post by ghostwhitehorse »

'88 or bust. . .

(including the short shorts! Psych warfare baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

Here is the link to the new Blue Shorts! Yeah Buddy take my $80.00 dollars Nike!!!

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/authe ... id-1532513
Attachments
AUTH-BB-SHORT--AZNAR-00030986X_AZR_A.jpg
AUTH-BB-SHORT--AZNAR-00030986X_AZR_A.jpg (27.04 KiB) Viewed 543 times
Last edited by 3goggles on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Do we think the shorts have pockets like the last authentic ones did? I have very much gotten used to that so I'm hoping they do but the description doesn't say that
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

dcZONAfan wrote:Do we think the shorts have pockets like the last authentic ones did? I have very much gotten used to that so I'm hoping they do but the description doesn't say that
They DO! If you zoom in you can see that pocket!
Luuuuuuuute

Post by Luuuuuuuute »

Does the bookstore or any other places in Tucson sell the white jerseys with the red trim? I hoped/assumed I'd get one for Christmas or my birthday, but my wife looked at a few places here in Phoenix and online and had no luck, and I've searched everywhere online and come up empty too. All I've seen are the red and blue jerseys, which are awesome, but I need a white one to complete my "collection."

BEAR DOWN!
dcZONAfan

Post by dcZONAfan »

Luuuuuuuute wrote:Does the bookstore or any other places in Tucson sell the white jerseys with the red trim? I hoped/assumed I'd get one for Christmas or my birthday, but my wife looked at a few places here in Phoenix and online and had no luck, and I've searched everywhere online and come up empty too. All I've seen are the red and blue jerseys, which are awesome, but I need a white one to complete my "collection."

BEAR DOWN!
I've heard the authentic red and other options are going to be available in February. Patience, my man!
Luuuuuuuute

Post by Luuuuuuuute »

dcZONAfan wrote:
Luuuuuuuute wrote:Does the bookstore or any other places in Tucson sell the white jerseys with the red trim? I hoped/assumed I'd get one for Christmas or my birthday, but my wife looked at a few places here in Phoenix and online and had no luck, and I've searched everywhere online and come up empty too. All I've seen are the red and blue jerseys, which are awesome, but I need a white one to complete my "collection."

BEAR DOWN!
I've heard the authentic red and other options are going to be available in February. Patience, my man!
Guess I can wait another month :). Thanks!

BEAR DOWN!
gumby

Post by gumby »

I blame them for our slow starts.
Right where I want to be.
gumby

Post by gumby »

Nm
Right where I want to be.