Texas Southern

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Puerco

Re: Texas Southern

Post by Puerco »

They will also need to report their finding back to the BDWCOpS. That's the BearDownWildcats Covert Operations Service, if you were unaware. We will need all the ambassadors' input if we are to continue to maximize's UA's win chances in upcoming games.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

I liked this comment from one of the Texas Southern posters:
Well we tried ... I liked the effort. I was rooting to the end. But I didn't realize how tall and quick Arizona was until today.

I feel like we would've been a better match up with any of the other #2 seeds. But I enjoyed the 2014-2015 season, we had ups and downs. Can't wait until the next one and the new talent we bring in (the guys are like friends in my head).

But all Texas universities lost. We're not alone. I thought for sure SMU and SFA would advance but they didn't either. Kentucky will win it.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

azgreg wrote:I liked this comment from one of the Texas Southern posters:
Well we tried ... I liked the effort. I was rooting to the end. But I didn't realize how tall and quick Arizona was until today.

I feel like we would've been a better match up with any of the other #2 seeds. But I enjoyed the 2014-2015 season, we had ups and downs. Can't wait until the next one and the new talent we bring in (the guys are like friends in my head).

But all Texas universities lost. We're not alone. I thought for sure SMU and SFA would advance but they didn't either. Kentucky will win it.
I gained respect for their program yesterday. They played hard and were aggressive the full 40.

I feel like the optimists over there didn't realize that despite their (very good) win at MSU, we have a lot more horses than MSU.