azgreg

Re: Depth Chart

Post by azgreg »

Welcome back Chief.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ANGCatFan wrote:
chiefzona wrote:These depth charts are way off.
Chief it is pretty easy, if you don't like Scheer's or Berk's or anyone else's depth chart than post your own. Nobody likes the guy who says he knew better, but just didn't want to tell anybody.

We are here to try and learn about the Wildcat's not stroke your ego.

Whoa whoa whoa. Hold your horses. My saying that meaning they are "projected depth charts", and always subject to change. I saw one that still has Carter Wood at center. "Nobody likes the guy....." What? Explain that one to me. I provide plenty of info and notice how I don't attack anyone....hmmmm. Stroke my ego? Dude....you are baseless. The funny thing is that I have never attacked you and I appreciate your info and contributions. I think your ego was bruised with just one comment. On a side note....be a bit nicer ang....
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

azgreg wrote:Welcome back Chief.
Thanks Greg!
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Stays the same Chief. If you don't agree with the depth chart, give yours. What was the date on the one with Wood's at center? He was fighting for the spot until his injury and his been left off since he had to retire from football.

I am a direct man. I believe you spend a lot of your time on Scout looking for affirmation instead of actually talking football. If you do that here I am going to call you out. You have great football knowledge and insight! I hope you share it whenever possible. But a drop in, "These depth charts are way off", doesn't help anyone.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Ang....I am on Scout for affirmation??? That's the funniest thing I've heard yet. The only reason I am on Scout is because Scheer asked me to. That's it. What's even better is you don't even post on Scout but just read the posts. So, I give plenty of football talk on there and you don't type on word. You aren't direct....you're non-existent on that board. You are way off base man. I'll post what I want. You have a problem, kick me or keep confronting me. I could care less. All you have done here is show your feathers like a peacock. Chill ang....life's too short.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Normal Chief response. Still waiting for your depth chart.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ANGCatFan wrote:Normal Chief response. Still waiting for your depth chart.

Typical me making sense Muah ah. Your Scheer one ain't too shabby. Green is pushing for 3. Zellers is getting worked by Bundage so Sani is running with the ones right now. Denson is on the bubble. Griffin is running 3 at NT but being tried out at DT too. But like my original statement....it's all subject to change and hence projected.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

chiefzona wrote:Ang....I am on Scout for affirmation??? That's the funniest thing I've heard yet. The only reason I am on Scout is because Scheer asked me to. That's it. What's even better is you don't even post on Scout but just read the posts. So, I give plenty of football talk on there and you don't type on word. You aren't direct....you're non-existent on that board. You are way off base man. I'll post what I want. You have a problem, kick me or keep confronting me. I could care less. All you have done here is show your feathers like a peacock. Chill ang....life's too short.
You do give good info tidbits, but you act like you know everything and it's obvious you're just shooting in the dark on somethings. Saying McKenzie was a 100% lock comes to mind and Eleistie you predicted Udub on twitter than went on scout when he committed to us and were patting yourself on the back for saying you guaranteed it. I like your info, but sometimes you just gotta take the L. Other than that I think you're a great poster.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

chiefzona wrote:

Typical me making sense Muah ah. Your Scheer one ain't too shabby. Green is pushing for 3. Zellers is getting worked by Bundage so Sani is running with the ones right now. Denson is on the bubble. Griffin is running 3 at NT but being tried out at DT too. But like my original statement....it's all subject to change and hence projected.
I missed where you made sense, but I did notice the self congratulations and patting yourself on the back.

I want your input on the team. I want to hear your football analysis. I personally just don't like the rest of the shtick.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

catinfl wrote:
chiefzona wrote:Ang....I am on Scout for affirmation??? That's the funniest thing I've heard yet. The only reason I am on Scout is because Scheer asked me to. That's it. What's even better is you don't even post on Scout but just read the posts. So, I give plenty of football talk on there and you don't type on word. You aren't direct....you're non-existent on that board. You are way off base man. I'll post what I want. You have a problem, kick me or keep confronting me. I could care less. All you have done here is show your feathers like a peacock. Chill ang....life's too short.
You do give good info tidbits, but you act like you know everything and it's obvious you're just shooting in the dark on somethings. Saying McKenzie was a 100% lock comes to mind and Eleistie you predicted Udub on twitter than went on scout when he committed to us and were patting yourself on the back for saying you guaranteed it. I like your info, but sometimes you just gotta take the L. Other than that I think you're a great poster.

CFL....on McKenzie....I told you in the morning where he was going, but had hopes on the Cats. I'll for sure take the hit on that though. Eletise....Well, if you followed my Twitter, you knew where he was going. On Scout, I refuse to tell all...I ain't getting paid for it.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ANGCatFan wrote:
chiefzona wrote:

I missed where you made sense, but I did notice the self congratulations and patting yourself on the back.

I want your input on the team. I want to hear your football analysis. I personally just don't like the rest of the shtick.

Oh. Ok. Well, sorry to disappoint you big boy. All I hear is I want I want....are you a millennial? I'm sensing a trend here. Sounds like another entitled kid to me. Good luck on what you want kid.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

chiefzona wrote:
catinfl wrote:

CFL....on McKenzie....I told you in the morning where he was going, but had hopes on the Cats. I'll for sure take the hit on that though. Eletise....Well, if you followed my Twitter, you knew where he was going. On Scout, I refuse to tell all...I ain't getting paid for it.
You went from "100% guarantee" to the next day you were like its 60/40. Than you made up some lame excuse that his dads number was involved in the date or something and it made him change while he said he had made a decision like three weeks before the date and it was Every indication of Tennessee. You tweeted "dawgpound" and than didn't say anything about it
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

catinfl wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
catinfl wrote:
Darn straight I did. Check my Twitter though. I was on point. I dislike Scout because I don't get paid for it. So, at times I'll spin crap. But not on my Twitter because that's where I do business.
You went from "100% guarantee" to the next day you were like its 60/40. Than you made up some lame excuse that his dads number was involved in the date or something and it made him change while he said he had made a decision like three weeks before the date and it was Every indication of Tennessee. You tweeted "dawgpound" and than didn't say anything about it
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

chiefzona wrote: Oh. Ok. Well, sorry to disappoint you big boy. All I hear is I want I want....are you a millennial? I'm sensing a trend here. Sounds like another entitled kid to me. Good luck on what you want kid.
Hopefully, this answers any question by others on the board on why I don't care for your posting. Unless you can get a senior discount I am older than you. Sorry your entitled ego is so easily hurt when you don't get the affirmation you crave. Grow up and learn to take criticism.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

ANGCatFan wrote:
chiefzona wrote: Oh. Ok. Well, sorry to disappoint you big boy. All I hear is I want I want....are you a millennial? I'm sensing a trend here. Sounds like another entitled kid to me. Good luck on what you want kid.
Hopefully, this answers any question by others on the board on why I don't care for your posting. Unless you can get a senior discount I am older than you. Sorry your entitled ego is so easily hurt when you don't get the affirmation you crave. Grow up and learn to take criticism.

You're really trying too hard. Since I've posted on this board you've chased me. Not I chasing you. The agenda is loose man. But keep on fighting!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Can you guys knock it off? The season's about to start.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

azgreg wrote:Can you guys knock it off? The season's about to start.

I'm innocent Greg. I think Ang has a crush. haha
threenumberones

Post by threenumberones »

ANGCatFan wrote:
Ang for president.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Good luck on this board guys! :-)
FightWildcatsFight

Post by FightWildcatsFight »

Can't we just all get along?
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

chiefzona wrote:Good luck on this board guys! :-)
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.
Formerly McLurvin
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

TheBlackLodge wrote:
Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

I'd say the same for you. It ain't a door....just a kiss.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Wtf is wrong with you guys?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Fishclamps

Post by Fishclamps »

Seriously, I'd expect this shit on ASUs scout boards. We're all here to enjoy football. People need to be PM'ing each other to hash this shit out.

Disagreement and debate is awesome, but when it ends up being a full page of walls of texts and quotes, it makes me just wanna ignore this thread.
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

I don't even put up with this kind of nonsense at tailgates. I'd rather listen to Gambo and Ash.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

This is why we can't have nice things.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Good SB Nation article on Demetrius Flannigan-Fowles.
"We're really excited about Demetrius," Rodriguez said. "Boy he's picked it up quickly."

"Even though we weren't sure he'd be here this fall, he's a local kid so he was around," coach added. "So he knew how things operated, but he's learned really quickly. He'll be able to help us some this year, but in the coming years he'll be even better."

"He's getting a lot of reps, and he's going to be on the travel squad, and he's going to be on special teams, and I think he's going to play some defense."
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Looks like Chief is Kyle Collins prickly. Sorry to see this, he really does have some good knowledge to share.
Carcassdragger

Post by Carcassdragger »

You know, I agree. The guy seems to have good football knowledge and it would be good if he'd share it. Problem is, on the other board he would make these bold proclamations claiming to have inside knowledge and pretty much every time it was just BS. Case in point was when he predicted a big flip in recruiting and made it sound like he had inside knowledge that a big time recruit was coming to Arizona. A few days later there was a big flip all right. Taber flipped to Florida. He always wanted to smugly act like he had the down low and I never remember him being right. Hope you come back Chief but keep the BS out of it.
2020 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2018 BEARDOWN WILDCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
2017 BEARDOWN WILDCATS RAP Champion
2013 GOAZCATS SURVIVAL POOL Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

AZDS talks with Marcus Griffen.
After enduring two fall camps and spring, Griffin has been able to notice a difference in his game. "I think it's a lot different. I got a full year to learn the defense and get comfortable with the position. I came in, kind of got thrown into the water, didn't know exactly what position. I had to learn two different positions and get my feet wet but now it's better," he said about his freshman year.

"I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready mentally or physically. I was pretty strong and athletic but it's a different ball game from high school. I'm going up against grown men, I'm not going up against high school kids. It was just kind of like taking last year to get bigger, get stronger and get faster to be comfortable with the defense so when they call my number I'm ready and we can win."
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

BMalo

Post by BMalo »

Ippolito out for the year with torn ACL. Bummer.
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

Formerly Lynx Rufus.
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

Oh, and I think Merkin would like to know this.
Formerly Lynx Rufus.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

OSUCat wrote:Oh, and I think Merkin would like to know this.

ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

From AZ Desert Swarm:

Haden Gregory is the only player on the 2 deep who I am not sure if he is on scholarship.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

If everyone returns after this year we'd be loaded next year. 16 returning starters and most of the 2 deep in 2016.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

SB Nation noticed we added another player. Samir Hinn a 5-10, 188 walk-on Freshman safety from Heritage HS, Hayward, CA.
RazorsEdgeAZ

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

Also added on roster, Iowa LB transfer John Kenny
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Was wondering where Kenny was, surprised he wasn't in fall camp
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UAEebs86 wrote:Per Berk on Twitter Deboskie is transferring.
Didn't go far.