College football Bowl projections

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

catgrad97

Re: 2015 Bowl projections

Post by catgrad97 »

God, nobody is saying "Fire RR." Are you kidding me?

We've got an improved class coming in next year, and we need to keep building on that recruiting momentum. Not look like a whole level below the L.A. schools on national TV.

We need to shore up vulnerabilities in our depth this season and worry about winning big next fall. But our defense needs to be a helluva lot more competitive in the first halves of games, especially, than it has shown so far.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

gronk4heisman wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
whatisee wrote:
chiefzona wrote:Arizona is fucking playing walk ons in year 4. Someone please tell me that is ok because all the teams are doing it. Come on. Wake up and quit playing stupid.

3 Bowls and a first 10 win season in how long? What do you have to offer?

With whose recruits? A playmaker on defense that is no longer there. How is their regression in year 4? Why is the depth paper thin? If this team had zero transfers like Jones, Tagaloa, Worthy and Randall....it would be completely in the tank. This is supposed to be the win big year that everyone was talking about. The Cobb and Ware thing is easily explained. At Salesian, there is terrible coaching and these kids do not get taught the real way of playing their positions. They also have to play two way there. So, those two had to completely learn the position and then the 3-3-5. They are physically ready to play just not mentally.
Regression? We have lost 1 game and have the most wins over 3 years since the 70's under Jim Young when we competed in the WAC. Completely in the tank with out our backup QB a lineman who has maybe played half of our snaps a lineman who is irrelevant and Jones, who is good but has yet to be a game changer this year. I am trying to figure out if your trolling is comical our obnoxious, I'm leaning toward obnoxious. The win big year happened a year early when we won 10 games in the toughest or second toughest division in football. And we did it lead by Solomon, Wilson, Jones, Grant, Philips, and Scooby....All Rich Rod recruits. At least try to sound educated about Arizona football if you are going to talk about it. That HS tidbit you added is actually good. Stick to that.

Then answer me honestly. Does this team as a whole look better than last year's team? Comical or obnoxious.....why are you worried about that. Attack the content of the post not the poster. Do you see me going after individual posters here? No. Just playing around with DC and that's it.
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

chiefzona wrote:
gronk4heisman wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
whatisee wrote:
chiefzona wrote:Arizona is fucking playing walk ons in year 4. Someone please tell me that is ok because all the teams are doing it. Come on. Wake up and quit playing stupid.

With whose recruits? A playmaker on defense that is no longer there. How is their regression in year 4? Why is the depth paper thin? If this team had zero transfers like Jones, Tagaloa, Worthy and Randall....it would be completely in the tank. This is supposed to be the win big year that everyone was talking about. The Cobb and Ware thing is easily explained. At Salesian, there is terrible coaching and these kids do not get taught the real way of playing their positions. They also have to play two way there. So, those two had to completely learn the position and then the 3-3-5. They are physically ready to play just not mentally.
Regression? We have lost 1 game and have the most wins over 3 years since the 70's under Jim Young when we competed in the WAC. Completely in the tank with out our backup QB a lineman who has maybe played half of our snaps a lineman who is irrelevant and Jones, who is good but has yet to be a game changer this year. I am trying to figure out if your trolling is comical our obnoxious, I'm leaning toward obnoxious. The win big year happened a year early when we won 10 games in the toughest or second toughest division in football. And we did it lead by Solomon, Wilson, Jones, Grant, Philips, and Scooby....All Rich Rod recruits. At least try to sound educated about Arizona football if you are going to talk about it. That HS tidbit you added is actually good. Stick to that.

Then answer me honestly. Does this team as a whole look better than last year's team? Comical or obnoxious.....why are you worried about that. Attack the content of the post not the poster. Do you see me going after individual posters here? No. Just playing around with DC and that's it.
I see you throwing off the wall rhetoric and hoping it sticks, along with pointing out what everyone else already knows. You add nothing to the discussion of Arizona football, which is why I would assume you got booted off Scout. No this team doesn't look better then last year. We lost a Heisman candidate and the leader of our defense to injury in the first game. The offense as a whole looks better to me even with the mass injuries at the wide out position, the defense does not which was expected preseason and definitely expected when Scooby went down.
AZarchery

Post by AZarchery »

chiefzona wrote:Isn't RR 2-10 against USC, UCLA and ASU?
While this is a frustrating stat, I would rather lose to those teams (because they are better than us) than be 2-10 against cal, Colorado and wsu (who are worse than us)
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Chief is now the salty of the upper boards
Machina

Post by Machina »

gronk4heisman wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
whatisee wrote:

Then answer me honestly. Does this team as a whole look better than last year's team? Comical or obnoxious.....why are you worried about that. Attack the content of the post not the poster. Do you see me going after individual posters here? No. Just playing around with DC and that's it.[/quote]

I see you throwing off the wall rhetoric and hoping it sticks, along with pointing out what everyone else already knows. You add nothing to the discussion of Arizona football, which is why I would assume you got booted off Scout. No this team doesn't look better then last year. We lost a Heisman candidate and the leader of our defense to injury in the first game. The offense as a whole looks better to me even with the mass injuries at the wide out position, the defense does not which was expected preseason and definitely expected when Scooby went down.[/quote]
I agree with all of this. And keep in mind the offense had to replace key members on the line due to graduation.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

And Oh-fer Oregon State! Fire RR!!!!

j/k of course, my favorite UA coach for quite some time, probably ever. Larry Smith did more, but left in such bad graces it took me decades to get over him.
gronk4heisman wrote:d have the most wins over 3 years since the 70's under Jim Young when we competed in the WAC
I don't think you can really compare those periods. Played only 11 games then, with very few bowls. Now there play 12 games, have 35-40 bowls, and an additional championship game. Also, now you can play a Div IAA every year. Used to be you could only count 1 win over a IAA every 4 years for bowl eligibility. Now they have these Div IAA teams just lining up to take a beating so they can collect the cash from the big schools. I see you Cal Poly.

I came to accept 20 or 25 years ago that UA football will always be mediocre, and am much happier for it. Never accept that from the basketball program though.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

gronk4heisman wrote:

Then answer me honestly. Does this team as a whole look better than last year's team? Comical or obnoxious.....why are you worried about that. Attack the content of the post not the poster. Do you see me going after individual posters here? No. Just playing around with DC and that's it.[/quote]

I see you throwing off the wall rhetoric and hoping it sticks, along with pointing out what everyone else already knows. You add nothing to the discussion of Arizona football, which is why I would assume you got booted off Scout. No this team doesn't look better then last year. We lost a Heisman candidate and the leader of our defense to injury in the first game. The offense as a whole looks better to me even with the mass injuries at the wide out position, the defense does not which was expected preseason and definitely expected when Scooby went down.[/quote][/quote]

Well, one should never assume. I was never booted off Scout. I have plenty to add to the discussion of Arizona football. It just may be some things that you and some others aren't willing to hear. UCLA lost 3 crucial starters on defense and their defense did not skip a beat. It's called depth and recruiting. You completely avoided my question....tried to take a hit at me and then made excuses for the team. It sounds to me that you do think the team has regressed a bit.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

chiefzona wrote:
gronk4heisman wrote:

I see you throwing off the wall rhetoric and hoping it sticks, along with pointing out what everyone else already knows. You add nothing to the discussion of Arizona football, which is why I would assume you got booted off Scout. No this team doesn't look better then last year. We lost a Heisman candidate and the leader of our defense to injury in the first game. The offense as a whole looks better to me even with the mass injuries at the wide out position, the defense does not which was expected preseason and definitely expected when Scooby went down.[/quote][/quote]

Well, one should never assume. I was never booted off Scout. I have plenty to add to the discussion of Arizona football. It just may be some things that you and some others aren't willing to hear. UCLA lost 3 crucial starters on defense and their defense did not skip a beat. It's called depth and recruiting. You completely avoided my question....tried to take a hit at me and then made excuses for the team. It sounds to me that you do think the team has regressed a bit.[/quote]

Do you think you have a communication problem? How come no one can get along with you on two boards?

You are the one who refuses to read/listen. No one is making excuses or saying that the recruiting doesn't need to get better.

The system Arizona plays does not attract the best defensive players and some guys the staff thought were okg weren't. But they have done so much better than Stoops or anyone else who was an option for Arizona in 2011. The team far outplays the recruiting rankings and I love it. I will take it all things considered.

And your assessment of the pac 12 was completely comical.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

PHXCATS wrote:
chiefzona wrote:
gronk4heisman wrote:

I see you throwing off the wall rhetoric and hoping it sticks, along with pointing out what everyone else already knows. You add nothing to the discussion of Arizona football, which is why I would assume you got booted off Scout. No this team doesn't look better then last year. We lost a Heisman candidate and the leader of our defense to injury in the first game. The offense as a whole looks better to me even with the mass injuries at the wide out position, the defense does not which was expected preseason and definitely expected when Scooby went down.
[/quote]

Well, one should never assume. I was never booted off Scout. I have plenty to add to the discussion of Arizona football. It just may be some things that you and some others aren't willing to hear. UCLA lost 3 crucial starters on defense and their defense did not skip a beat. It's called depth and recruiting. You completely avoided my question....tried to take a hit at me and then made excuses for the team. It sounds to me that you do think the team has regressed a bit.[/quote]

Do you think you have a communication problem? How come no one can get along with you on two boards?

You are the one who refuses to read/listen. No one is making excuses or saying that the recruiting doesn't need to get better.

The system Arizona plays does not attract the best defensive players and some guys the staff thought were okg weren't. But they have done so much better than Stoops or anyone else who was an option for Arizona in 2011. The team far outplays the recruiting rankings and I love it. I will take it all things considered.

And your assessment of the pac 12 was completely comical.[/quote]

A communication problem? No. I get along with plenty people. I have way more friends than enemies. Glad you thought my assessment of the PAC was comical. I'm happy you found it funny.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

So why is it then you think you are smarter and better than everyone but yet the facts you bring up are lousy and you do not address facts brought to you?
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

PHXCATS wrote:So why is it then you think you are smarter and better than everyone but yet the facts you bring up are lousy and you do not address facts brought to you?

Where did I state I was smarter or better than anyone? This is a message board with opinions and ideas. Football is not something that anyone can be an expert in. Sorry, that the facts are lousy and unpresentable to you. What facts have I not addressed?
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Chief,

Most fan bases just can't come to grips with the concept that you can be a hardcore fan that loves the team and only wants the best for the team and still have critical opinions and observations on a whole variety of things.

You are never going to be able talk openly and critically about the Cats to this fan base without being grilled, flogged and hammered and then put away wet.

If there were ever two schools that are constantly battling to overcome footballs equivalent of small dick syndrome its got to ASSU and the UofA with volatile reactions to nothing more than written words by the greater fans bases highlight that syndrome in spades and exposes the real soft underbelly of both insecure programs.

I've been watching this saga play-out for 45 years. Now days its a lot more nasty and personal than it used to be.

Outside of Tomey's two spectacular seasons with the insanely good legacy and legendary Desert Swarm heyday, not much has ever changed.

Personally I like lots of input from many diverse fans, but I must say I don't like the cryptic nature of some things when it seems to be a hit & run job. If you could clean that part up a bit, that would be sweet.

I'm too damn old for dick measuring contests, just the facts please.

Just my two cents
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

Gladiator Cat wrote:Chief,

Most fan bases just can't come to grips with the concept that you can be a hardcore fan that loves the team and only wants the best for the team and still have critical opinions and observations on a whole variety of things.

You are never going to be able talk openly and critically about the Cats to this fan base without being grilled, flogged and hammered and then put away wet.

If there were ever two schools that are constantly battling to overcome footballs equivalent of small dick syndrome its got to ASSU and the UofA with volatile reactions to nothing more than written words by the greater fans bases highlight that syndrome in spades and exposes the real soft underbelly of both insecure programs.

I've been watching this saga play-out for 45 years. Now days its a lot more nasty and personal than it used to be.

Outside of Tomey's two spectacular seasons with the insanely good legacy and legendary Desert Swarm heyday, not much has ever changed.

Personally I like lots of input from many diverse fans, but I must say I don't like the cryptic nature of some things when it seems to be a hit & run job. If you could clean that part up a bit, that would be sweet.

Just my two cents
Thanks GC. I'm well aware of the struggle as I went to Arizona. I appreciate the wording though. So, what do you mean about the cryptic part? I thought I've been straight up?
Gladiator Cat

Post by Gladiator Cat »

chiefzona wrote:
Gladiator Cat wrote:Chief,

Just my two cents
Thanks GC. I'm well aware of the struggle as I went to Arizona. I appreciate the wording though. So, what do you mean about the cryptic part? I thought I've been straight up?
Well Chief,

To be honest with you and that's coming from one hardcore Wildcat to another, and I do believe you are, that sometimes you are very cryptic and leave me and many others hanging on the edge for additional information to finish the story.

Many times bold and controversial statements are made without context and explanation. Hell I'm as guilty as anyone and I need to improve that area myself.

Many times it appears to be just stirring the pot of innuendo or a statement that gives most here just enough information to raise a real concern because you, at times provide a short snippet that ends with a vast vortex of non-specifics.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you Chief, should be held to a higher standard than anyone else or that you owe anyone here anything, you don't and never have.

Even-though, this is portal based on individual opinion and completely voluntary, your implied insider knowledge, even if it is misconstrued by others rightly or wrongly gives people heartburn. Some people here are never satisfied and have to be spoon fed their information.

There are quite a few folks here that simply can't deal with negative issues relating to the team be it coaching, scheme or recruiting. I can personally, but I also like and want to know the who, what, where, when and how if possible.

Since I enjoy a large eclectic and wide ranging conversation on, and all things related to the football team, your mystery pieces should have greater context and if possible expanded to include a bit more analysis on your part if possible. I would like to know your long held positions and why you feel the way you do.

A bit more depth and detail on some of your concerns and subjects would make for good conversation and keep the snippy and snarky natives of our group engaged both intellectually and honestly instead of hating on the messenger who is just delivering the message and his or her opinion.

Thanks an appreciate the effort.

Wildcat to the Core!
Newportcat

Post by Newportcat »

Merkin wrote:And Oh-fer Oregon State! Fire RR!!!!

j/k of course, my favorite UA coach for quite some time, probably ever. Larry Smith did more, but left in such bad graces it took me decades to get over him.
gronk4heisman wrote:d have the most wins over 3 years since the 70's under Jim Young when we competed in the WAC
I don't think you can really compare those periods. Played only 11 games then, with very few bowls. Now there play 12 games, have 35-40 bowls, and an additional championship game. Also, now you can play a Div IAA every year. Used to be you could only count 1 win over a IAA every 4 years for bowl eligibility. Now they have these Div IAA teams just lining up to take a beating so they can collect the cash from the big schools. I see you Cal Poly.

I came to accept 20 or 25 years ago that UA football will always be mediocre, and am much happier for it. Never accept that from the basketball program though.
I can to accept this after the Oregon game last year and I think this past weekends UCLA game confirmed. I like rich Rod but am never going to get excited for Arizona football again until they start putting together more highly ranked recruiting classes. I don't see that ever happening so I accept mediocre too and just am over getting that upset when they lose anymore.

It sucks because I would like to make a rose bowl and it will probably happen by luck at some point...maybe
2004 First Team All American Football Poster as voted on by GOAZCATS
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Love the vegas bowl and would travel there in a heartbeat
Last edited by azcat49 on Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

azcat49 wrote:Lovecthe vegas bowl and would travel there in a heartbeat
Hell yeah 49
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Whoregon isn't on their list.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

U$C is coming in second and ASSU third?

I call bullshit.

Edit: missed Utah in Fiesta.
Last edited by UAEebs86 on Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Every Pac 12 team but Colorado and Oregon state in that prediction:
Stanford in the rose
Utah in the fiesta
Usc in the Alamo
Asu in the holiday
Ucla in the foster farms
Arizona in the sun bowl
Cal in the Vegas bowl
Oregon in the cactus
Washington and wsu in random at large bowls.

As for Arizona I can see us being in anything from a random at large bowl across the country to the foster farms bowl in Santa Clara. I think the most likely are the sun or Vegas bowls.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
RichardCranium

Post by RichardCranium »

ESPN - Bowl projections: Ohio State wins back a playoff spot

National University Holiday Bowl

Qualcomm Stadium, San Diego
Wed., Dec. 30, 10:30 p.m. (ESPN)

Schlabach: California vs. Wisconsin
McMurphy: Penn State vs. Arizona

====== or =======

Valero Alamo Bowl

Alamodome, San Antonio, Texas
Sat., Jan. 2, 6:45 p.m. (ESPN)

Schlabach: Oklahoma vs. Arizona
McMurphy: Oklahoma State vs. Cal

Either match-up is tasty, for different reasons.
Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I love both of those
azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

I'm not quite as high on the Oklahoma matchup (I'm not really hell bent on the matchup vs. Stoops, I just prefer to turn that page)... but I'd take that Penn State one in a heartbeat. I think within 15 minutes of it being announced that RichRod would understand loud and clear the necessity of absolutely crushing them. Would be a fantastic omen for the future.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I agree about thr Stoops angle. I think it is cool but not a huge deal. If it happens naturally that is great but not hurting to do so. I just love being matched against a team with the history of Oklahoma and Penn State.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Here's the current PAC-12 composite standings and how the bowls could shake out:

(for the sake of this projection I'm assuming Stanford vs. U$C in the championship game with Stanford winning)

Stanford 7-1 8-2 Rose Bowl
USC 5-2 7-3 Alamo Bowl
Utah 5-2 8-2 Holiday Bowl
Oregon 5-2 7-3 Foster Farms Bowl
Washington State 5-2 7-3 Sun Bowl
UCLA 4-3 7-3 Vegas Bowl
California 3-4 6-4 Cactus Bowl
Arizona 3-5 6-5 Arizona Bowl?
Arizona State 3-4 5-5 Not yet bowl eligible, need one more win vs. UA or Cal (good chance)
Washington 2-5 4-6 Not yet bowl eligible , need to win out vs. OSU and Wazzu (not likely)

Remember, when a bowl picks it can pick any team within one game in the CONFERENCE standings (not overall) to the team they are supposed to pick.
-JB
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Arizona bowl isn't a pac 12 bowl. But if it doesn't have enough eligible conference USA or mountain West teams to choose from that could happen. All really depends on the asu game. Lose it and we probably end up in the Arizona bowl or it's like 2013 when we get shipped to some random bowl out east. Beat asu and we're probably in the cactus bowl or possibly even Vegas. I'd prefer the cactus bowl. It's in Chase field on Saturday January 2nd against the big 12 on ESPN. As of now the Arizona bowl would be at 5:30 pm on Tuesday Dec 29th against the MWC or conference USA...and isn't being broadcast on any major TV network.

azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

Arizona is going somewhere and I'll definitely take that. They're not done playing for position yet, though.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Isn't 5-7 bowl eligible now due to all the bowls?
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Merkin wrote:Isn't 5-7 bowl eligible now due to all the bowls?
Nope. Definitely not. 6-6. 7-5 if you play two fcs teams.

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

5-7 can get in if they have a top 5 APR.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -5-7-teams" target="_blank
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Don't listen to the uninformed. 5-7 teams can go if all bowl slots aren't filled but 6-6 teams cannot be jumped by 5-7 teams.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

PHXCATS wrote:
Don't listen to the uninformed. 5-7 teams can go if all bowl slots aren't filled but 6-6 teams cannot be jumped by 5-7 teams.
It has never happened and won't happen this year. How bout that attendance phxcats? Or are you just going to ignore being wrong again..about everything...again?

PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Stewart Mandell had an article about 5-7 teams and UA at the time was a projected bowl team at 5-7 for the game in AZ Stadium Merk
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Including the semi final games there are 41 bowl games (if I counted correctly) for a total of 82 teams. There are currently 61 teams with at least 6 wins (didn't check if any of them were against multiple FCS teams) with 18 teams with 5 wins. So I can see the possibility of a 5 and 7 team getting a bowl which is ridicules.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

-JB
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Boca Raton, quick lane(ford field in detroit) or pinstripe bowls would be awful.

Bowl game in Dallas wouldn't be too bad.

PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Cactus Bowl Baby!
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Shouldn't we be thinking that we would be in the AZ bowl at AZ stadium? That is this year right?

Send AZ to the Cactus in Phoenix and ASSU to Tucson for the AZ bowl, LOL
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

I'd prefer the cactus bowl. 8 pm Saturday game on espn vs the big 12 as opposed to a 5:30 pm Tuesday game not on tv against a group of 5 team.

azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

ASUHATER! wrote:I'd prefer the cactus bowl. 8 pm Saturday game on espn vs the big 12 as opposed to a 5:30 pm Tuesday game not on tv against a group of 5 team.
Agreed Hater. Would be nice to see us play a game against a big 5 team at almost full strength
Machina

Post by Machina »

Personally feel the practice is more important than the game or opponent but the bigger the bowl and opponent the better
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I want cactus, AZ bowl, or poinsettia personally. Don't want to go east. We did our time in the independence already. But man, a lot can happen between this weekend and Jan 2...kids will be rusty
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Machina wrote:Personally feel the practice is more important than the game or opponent but the bigger the bowl and opponent the better

This might be one season where the rest might be better LOL.
CatsbyAZ

Post by CatsbyAZ »

Very glad Arizona managed to qualify for a bowl last night, and salvage what was left to salvage so far. Rooting for a cactus bowl bid.
“The force behind the movement of time is a mourning that will not be comforted.” author Marilynne Robinson
azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

I doubt we go to Shreveport again, but then again with RR and company mining Louisiana the way they have been I wouldn't be totally shocked if AZ didn't see if they could get that. If I had to bet I'd say Arizona Bowl though.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Gilbertcat wrote:I want cactus, AZ bowl, or poinsettia personally. Don't want to go east. We did our time in the independence already. But man, a lot can happen between this weekend and Jan 2...kids will be rusty
Yeah if we played in that bowl we may have nearly the longest off time before a bowl ever. Most other teams playing in January have games the last week of November and possibly in December. We'd have 42 days off before that game. Month and a half to get people healthy for it. Either way we'll probably have at least 30 days before the bowl off.

ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Sb nation bowl predictions:

Playoffs
Alabama Notre Dame in the cotton bowl
Ohio State Clemson in the Orange bowl

Pac 12 bowls

Rose: Iowa Stanford
Alamo: Oklahoma state Utah
Holiday: Wisconsin Ucla
Foster farms: Nebraska Oregon(must have Nebraska beating Iowa)
Sun: Nc State Washington state
Vegas: Air force Cal
Cactus: West Virginia Usc
Armed forces: Asu Utah state
Arizona: Nevada Arizona
Hawaii: Washington Byu

Cbs has us in the independence bowl again vs. Duke