Game #12 @ ASU Sundevils Discussion Thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

dmjcat

Re: Game #12 @ ASU Sundevils Discussion Thread

Post by dmjcat »

dc4azcats wrote:
dmjcat wrote:You know DMJ , I don't agree with you much but I actually like your idea. I doubt RR goes away from what he knows but hopefully they at least run that option like they did with Anu last week.

We need to out man them and out number them in the box so I agree with you. Gulp!
You want to run a power running formation against the best run defense in the PAC? First, the idea itself is unrealistic as UA's offense has no experience with the power run scheme. New schemes are not something you can install in a week. Second, WSU gave the perfect blue print to beating ASU. Air it out. The secondary is beat up, worst in the PAC. Even if Randall is not a great passer, spread out the ASU defense and throw slants.
Last I checked Assu was 5-5 not 10-0. How's that best run defense worked out for you so far? Nobody runs on you clowns because throwing against you is so easy. It's not like you have some stout D and people are forced to pass against you - they pass it because they can. Not to mention that the heart and soul and leading tackler for Assu is out. The key is Wilson being healthy because even though you know it's coming you don't know who is getting it.[/quote]

How's that run defense worked out for you so far??? I'm not sure.....I'm a Wildcat fan in case you are stupid to figure that out :lol:

Then again, you are so clueless I'm not surprised. The next time you are right about ANYTHING will be a first this year.

Among your more brilliant predictions/observations for the year:

Fotu will be a "beast"

Tagaloa will be a one-n-done "Monster"

We have a "Fast" secondary

We'll go 10-2 and win the PAC12 south again

And my personal favorite.........We will beat Stanford on the road because "We played them close there 3 years ago" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, get back on your Alzheimers meds or go hit the Wild Turkey and stop polluting the board.[/quote]

Any time you want to get together you let me know?

Nothing worse than the pathetic fan that you are. I see you couldn't find the quotes that said we would lose all of our starting linebackers and the back ups? You also couldn't find the quotes where Anu and Wilson would miss 3 games apiece? You're such a loser and your post shows it. Really nice effort. I'm sure you're really proud of yourself.[/quote]

No thanks I don't associate with idiots.

The worst type of fan is the moronic imbecile who continuously picks the home team to go 10-2, 12-0 every year irregardless of reality and then attacks every other fan who dares to differ...............In other words, YOU!! In your own words why don't you STFU and go away.
[/quote]

Go look up the word "irregardless" then get back to me on who's the "moronic imbecile".[/quote]

Dictionary
irregardless
adverb ir·re·gard·less \ˌir-i-ˈgärd-ləs\
Definition of IRREGARDLESS
Usage Discussion of IRREGARDLESS

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Excuse me for not using Queens English!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Note: You are an even bigger idiot than I thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

dmjcat wrote:
dc4azcats wrote:
dmjcat wrote:You know DMJ , I don't agree with you much but I actually like your idea. I doubt RR goes away from what he knows but hopefully they at least run that option like they did with Anu last week.

We need to out man them and out number them in the box so I agree with you. Gulp!
You want to run a power running formation against the best run defense in the PAC? First, the idea itself is unrealistic as UA's offense has no experience with the power run scheme. New schemes are not something you can install in a week. Second, WSU gave the perfect blue print to beating ASU. Air it out. The secondary is beat up, worst in the PAC. Even if Randall is not a great passer, spread out the ASU defense and throw slants.
Last I checked Assu was 5-5 not 10-0. How's that best run defense worked out for you so far? Nobody runs on you clowns because throwing against you is so easy. It's not like you have some stout D and people are forced to pass against you - they pass it because they can. Not to mention that the heart and soul and leading tackler for Assu is out. The key is Wilson being healthy because even though you know it's coming you don't know who is getting it.
How's that run defense worked out for you so far??? I'm not sure.....I'm a Wildcat fan in case you are stupid to figure that out :lol:

Then again, you are so clueless I'm not surprised. The next time you are right about ANYTHING will be a first this year.

Fotu will be a "beast"

And my personal favorite.........We will beat Stanford on the road because "We played them close there 3 years ago" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, get back on your Alzheimers meds or go hit the Wild Turkey and stop polluting the board.[/quote]

Nothing worse than the pathetic fan that you are. I see you couldn't find the quotes that said we would lose all of our starting linebackers and the back ups? You also couldn't find the quotes where Anu and Wilson would miss 3 games apiece? You're such a loser and your post shows it. Really nice effort. I'm sure you're really proud of yourself.[/quote]

The worst type of fan is the moronic imbecile who continuously picks the home team to go 10-2, 12-0 every year irregardless of reality and then attacks every other fan who dares to differ...............In other words, YOU!! In your own words why don't you STFU and go away.
[/quote]

Go look up the word "irregardless" then get back to me on who's the "moronic imbecile".[/quote]

Dictionary
irregardless

Irregardless originated in dialectal American speech in the early 20th century. Its fairly widespread use in speech called it to the attention of usage commentators as early as 1927. The most frequently repeated remark about it is that “there is no such word.” There is such a word, however. It is still used primarily in speech, although it can be found from time to time in edited prose. Its reputation has not risen over the years, and it is still a long way from general acceptance. Use regardless instead.

Note: You are an even bigger idiot than I thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

All the :lol: in the world doesn't change the fact that you're a loser and every post you've made shows it. The offer still stands - any time you want to meet face to face feel free to let me know.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

dc4azcats wrote:
dmjcat wrote:
dc4azcats wrote:

Last I checked Assu was 5-5 not 10-0. How's that best run defense worked out for you so far? Nobody runs on you clowns because throwing against you is so easy. It's not like you have some stout D and people are forced to pass against you - they pass it because they can. Not to mention that the heart and soul and leading tackler for Assu is out. The key is Wilson being healthy because even though you know it's coming you don't know who is getting it.

Fotu will be a "beast"

Seriously, get back on your Alzheimers meds or go hit the Wild Turkey and stop polluting the board.

[/quote]

Dictionary
irregardless

Note: You are an even bigger idiot than I thought :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

All the :lol: in the world doesn't change the fact that you're a loser and every post you've made shows it. The offer still stands - any time you want to meet face to face feel free to let me know.[/quote]

Loser??, Hardly. I woke up this morning and I am still a UA graduate and a proud UA Fan. I will cheer the UA on in any bowl game they are assigned to. You?? You will no doubt continue to post ridiculous, homerism-based drivel and then attack anyone who dares disagree with you. You want to see a loser??.......go find any mirror and take a look :lol:

You are truly the "Poster Child" for spoiled, delusional fans. You have once again earned another year with that Title.
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

dmjcat wrote:
dc4azcats wrote:
dmjcat wrote:
dc4azcats wrote:

Fotu will be a "beast"

Seriously, get back on your Alzheimers meds or go hit the Wild Turkey and stop polluting the board.

Nothing worse than the pathetic fan that you are. I see you couldn't find the quotes that said we would lose all of our starting linebackers and the back ups? You also couldn't find the quotes where Anu and Wilson would miss 3 games apiece? You're such a loser and your post shows it. Really nice effort. I'm sure you're really proud of yourself.

[/quote]

Dictionary
irregardless

All the :lol: in the world doesn't change the fact that you're a loser and every post you've made shows it. The offer still stands - any time you want to meet face to face feel free to let me know.[/quote]

Loser??, Hardly. I woke up this morning and I am still a UA graduate and a proud UA Fan. I will cheer the UA on in any bowl game they are assigned to. You?? You will no doubt continue to post ridiculous, homerism-based drivel and then attack anyone who dares disagree with you. You want to see a loser??.......go find any mirror and take a look :lol:

You are truly the "Poster Child" for self-entitled, delusional fans. You have once again earned another year with that Title.[/quote]