Shariff Williams

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

WildcatLouis

Shariff Williams

Post by WildcatLouis »

The bad news keeps coming. That really sucks for the kid. I think he was one player that a lot of us were excited to see in the future.
Gimino

Re: Shariff Williams

Post by Gimino »

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Sorry to hear that, but a very wise choice if he wants to keep walking when he is 40.
gronk4heisman

Post by gronk4heisman »

I hate seeing topics involving a players name popping up on the football board in the offseason since I know it will be bad news. Sad to see him go, I think if healthy he would have been a great addition to this team.
Gimino

Post by Gimino »

Added some detail to story about him describing his high school knee injury. ... Complete dislocation, tore at least three major ligaments. At least he can say he came here and gave it a shot.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

If you didn't catch it, Gimino noted in the article that Haden will transfer. When it rains, it pours.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Now I wonder how many recruit that Arizona has recruited had to end their career to injury. Now I feel bad for the kid to have his career come to end but this should say something about who should we recruit.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

cordera89 wrote:Now I wonder how many recruit that Arizona has recruited had to end their career to injury. Now I feel bad for the kid to have his career come to end but this should say something about who should we recruit.
I hope you're not saying we should have dropped his scholarship offer after he tore up his knee his senior year of high school.

I'm glad we honored his offer and also happy he came here and gave it his best shot. Best of luck in the future to this young man.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

UAEebs86 wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Now I wonder how many recruit that Arizona has recruited had to end their career to injury. Now I feel bad for the kid to have his career come to end but this should say something about who should we recruit.
I hope you're not saying we should have dropped his scholarship offer after he tore up his knee his senior year of high school.

I'm glad we honored his offer and also happy he came here and gave it his best shot. Best of luck in the future to this young man.
You want to know what crazy, is that we lost another player to career ending injury. I didn't say we should drop his scholarship and say thankful for committing to Arizona and hope you have a bright future ahead of you. It suck that he suffer three ligament tear to his knee and that is a seriously thing. I don't know one football player that can back from suffering three tears. It just disappointing.