Why can't we consistently fill AZ Stadium?

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ASUHATER!

Re: Why can't we consistently fill AZ Stadium?

Post by ASUHATER! »

You really gotta go back and read your own posts...

You know, the one just above where you said that unless you're on food stamps, are volunteering, live out of town, or have a sick family member you have to go to games. Go read what you wrote, then quit this forum in shame or something. Geez, reading comprehension these days.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

ASULVR...enough...read the post in its entirety. Try to understand that some of that is in jest in response to a previous post...the bottom line was "support the program." I created this thread a long time ago to understand why folks don't support the program. I am not quitting. Aren't you a bruin?
wyo-cat

Post by wyo-cat »

There’s pictures of him as a child in Bruins gear.

Allegedly.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UALoco wrote:And finally, folks that contribute to or support the program in other ways, besides attending games.
I'd like as full of a detailed definition of "support the progam in other ways" as you can muster. Or, at the very least, the base definition. You seem to think that contributing to the t.v. based revenue isn't enough, so then what is? Buying a hat from the bookstore? Where is the floor for you, the lowest level of "support" that you accept into your vague "support the program in other ways" ?
UALoco wrote: Support your team or stop bitching.
Again, define at the very least, the lowest level of "support" as you see it.
UALoco wrote: People who support the team can bitch all they want. ;)
Well then, you probably won't need to make any more posts bitching about anyone here, as I'll guarantee that 99.9999% of the posters here (excluding troll/sock accounts, other team fans, etc) support the team.

Therefore, per your own comment, they can bitch all they want.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Rick Kane wrote:Who the F8ck wants to hang out with their wife anyways.
Some people are actually quite fond of, and friends with, their spouses.

Also, no need to put an 8 in there. this site doesn't have a word filter.

fuck fuck fuck fuck <---- see?
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

jimson

Post by jimson »

Eh, I didn't buy season tix this year. We were kind of financially screwed and just couldn't do it this year.
I'll be going to a total of 2 games this year.

I don't donate to the U either, unless you count the thousands of dollars we've spent putting my daughter through college there, and my wife working there for shitty pay.

Anyone who follows the program even on TV and walks around with AZ football caps and T-shirts supports the program in their own way.

I work every Sat anyway.

If finances improve next year I'll try to get season tix again.

However, constantly shitting on the coach and program isn't good for anyone.

The unholy trinity of twins and chiefs just infuse negativity. To answer one of their questions, I'm damn happy with the latest recruiting class. We have underclassman that give us as bright a future as anyone.

Star ratings be damned.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I will take ignorance of ratings and business for 1000 Zack.

After that I will take purposeful misleading my twitter followers for 1200 Zack
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

PHXCATS wrote:I will take ignorance of ratings and business for 1000 Zack.

Misleading your Twitter followers? Wut?
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Is his data wrong?
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

azgreg wrote:

Is his data wrong?
It is not wrong but it is a shock post. He offered no substance to it, ignored ratings and business for fox and ESPN. And then was misleading by not mentioning that August and September games which make up half the home games this year and at least a quarter of the season all years must be played after 7 for player and fan safety.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

PHXCATS wrote:
azgreg wrote:

Is his data wrong?
It is not wrong but it is a shock post. He offered no substance to it, ignored ratings and business for fox and ESPN. And then was misleading by not mentioning that August and September games which make up half the home games this year and at least a quarter of the season all years must be played after 7 for player and fan safety.
It was none of those things but go ahead being you.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

What was his point of posting it then to you?

I took it as a tweet not just to inform. But I am not always right and I could have been biased in my reading of it.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

PHXCATS wrote:What was his point of posting it then to you?

I took it as a tweet not just to inform. But I am not always right and I could have been biased in my reading of it.
He was posting lead up tweets getting to a tweet that pointed to one of his recent articles.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

:lol: :lol:
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

azgreg wrote:

He was posting lead up tweets getting to a tweet that pointed to one of his recent articles.
In the article there is no mention of why the late times and even digs deeper about the non power five games. No suggestions for better times. I am just personally annoyed by that and everyone else doing that lately. But like Situations before, it is over and I am over it. Can't change it so just gonna go with it now. Sorry for being annoying about it Greg.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

This is what Heeke concludes each of his Wildcat Wednesday letters with:
Continue to do what you can to help Arizona Athletics and:

1. Accept the Bear Down Challenge
2. Buy Season Tickets
3. Wear the Colors (Especially on Friday)
4. Get Others to Do the Same

Bear Down with Pride,

Dave Heeke
Director of Athletics
University of Arizona
uofaad@arizona.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank

I will go out on a ledge and say they are ordered by priority. Note that "watch us on TV" and "provide commentary on a message board" are not listed.

Buying merch and "representing" is important and helps "market" the program but it is very hard to quantify how much that helps the bottom line.

Although TV revenues are important, each individual eyeball watching is good but I would go so far to say it is limited in how much one individual watching moves the needle.

Talking to others about about the program helps, but again, hard to quantify the impacts.

Donating to the program through the Bear Down Challenge and buying season tickets are the BEST way to support the program. That funding that is predictable and can be leveraged for large expenditures such as facilities and coaches contracts.

Donating here and there and buying single games tickets is good too, just not very predictable and goes up and down with the success of the program. So for those who say, just win and we'll support you, that is the definition of "fair weather" because the program can't count on you when the chips are down.

I sense that I touched on a nerve with some of my commentary. If I have offended, I apologize. I do get passionate about Arizona Football and many would say too much so. You might say I am fanatical. That is why my user id is "UALoco." I am a little "crazy" about this stuff. In the mid 2000's, I was a moderately successful in my career but really invested no time in UA besides watching on TV and complaining when we sucked. I even had Cardinals tickets, talk about pricey. Around the time of the Stoops hire, I really got excited about the program. He talked about the difference in UA and Oklahoma and how we need to upgrade. I decided that I needed to put my money where my mouth was and bought season tix. I gradually increased my investment and got better seats in return. A couple years ago, I decided to get season bball tickets (I'll remind you I live in PHX).
With those two moves and the "donations" that are required, I feel like I am a pretty good supporter of the program. I can still do more and plan to as my career and income allows.

I understand that I am very fortunate and others can't do what I do. You know if you support the program to the best of your ability. You know if you are a "fair weather fan" or not. I believe I made my point and you will either agree or disagree. I am okay with those who disagree, but please offer some logical reasoning why I am wrong and don't just go to calling names. That is counterproductive. BearDown.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

UAdevil wrote:I typically only go to a game a year, not going to any this year unfortunately. Last donated to Wildcat Club almost a decade ago. I guess I am a bad fan. Maybe it's not appropriate for a bad fan to admin this site?
I would say you are the worst type of fan there is. The one who actually cares, cares a lot actually but does nothing to actually help the thing they care for.

God knows how many hours you waste here but you can be a member of the Wildcat club for $100 a year. Why is that important?

U of a can raise debt around the revenues from the Wildcat club. So you donate $100 a year it actually can raise a lot more for U of A. Everyone who posts here and does that and it actually leads to a good chunk of money for U of A. Meaningful amounts.

Same with season tickets

It would be one thing if U of A hasn’t done any improvements but literally I take pisses at both the football stadium and basketball arena in new restrooms now. I sit in new seats and drink beer now before football games and soon to be basketball games. I stare at bitching new scoreboards in both places and at baseball games too.

So yes you are the worst fan out there. The person who cares and does nothing.

Not giving to the Wildcat club at just $100 a year is criminal to anyone on this board even if you live outside the country

And not going to games...drinking beers on the u of a mall staring at coeds is literally one of the greatest things a man can do.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

UALoco wrote:This is what Heeke concludes each of his Wildcat Wednesday letters with:
Continue to do what you can to help Arizona Athletics and:

1. Accept the Bear Down Challenge
2. Buy Season Tickets
3. Wear the Colors (Especially on Friday)
4. Get Others to Do the Same

Bear Down with Pride,

Dave Heeke
Director of Athletics
University of Arizona
uofaad@arizona.edu" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank

I will go out on a ledge and say they are ordered by priority. Note that "watch us on TV" and "provide commentary on a message board" are not listed.

Buying merch and "representing" is important and helps "market" the program but it is very hard to quantify how much that helps the bottom line.

Although TV revenues are important, each individual eyeball watching is good but I would go so far to say it is limited in how much one individual watching moves the needle.

Talking to others about about the program helps, but again, hard to quantify the impacts.

Donating to the program through the Bear Down Challenge and buying season tickets are the BEST way to support the program. That funding that is predictable and can be leveraged for large expenditures such as facilities and coaches contracts.

Donating here and there and buying single games tickets is good too, just not very predictable and goes up and down with the success of the program. So for those who say, just win and we'll support you, that is the definition of "fair weather" because the program can't count on you when the chips are down.

I sense that I touched on a nerve with some of my commentary. If I have offended, I apologize. I do get passionate about Arizona Football and many would say too much so. You might say I am fanatical. That is why my user id is "UALoco." I am a little "crazy" about this stuff. In the mid 2000's, I was a moderately successful in my career but really invested no time in UA besides watching on TV and complaining when we sucked. I even had Cardinals tickets, talk about pricey. Around the time of the Stoops hire, I really got excited about the program. He talked about the difference in UA and Oklahoma and how we need to upgrade. I decided that I needed to put my money where my mouth was and bought season tix. I gradually increased my investment and got better seats in return. A couple years ago, I decided to get season bball tickets (I'll remind you I live in PHX).
With those two moves and the "donations" that are required, I feel like I am a pretty good supporter of the program. I can still do more and plan to as my career and income allows.

I understand that I am very fortunate and others can't do what I do. You know if you support the program to the best of your ability. You know if you are a "fair weather fan" or not. I believe I made my point and you will either agree or disagree. I am okay with those who disagree, but please offer some logical reasoning why I am wrong and don't just go to calling names. That is counterproductive. BearDown.
Shocking that you are successful in real life...Bear down and beers on me at mckale when they start selling them

No matter what anyone says you are 10000% right.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

I guess I'm a shitty fan cause I'd rather donate to the college of science that hooked me up with a merit scholarship back in the day and get me started on my career and I'd rather spend the thousands of dollar on season tickets that I can't use because I live out of state on either my daughters education and a bomb ass family trip once a year.

But go cats, I guess
catgrad97

Post by catgrad97 »

Rick Kane wrote:
UAdevil wrote:I typically only go to a game a year, not going to any this year unfortunately. Last donated to Wildcat Club almost a decade ago. I guess I am a bad fan. Maybe it's not appropriate for a bad fan to admin this site?
I would say you are the worst type of fan there is. The one who actually cares, cares a lot actually but does nothing to actually help the thing they care for.

God knows how many hours you waste here but you can be a member of the Wildcat club for $100 a year. Why is that important?

U of a can raise debt around the revenues from the Wildcat club. So you donate $100 a year it actually can raise a lot more for U of A. Everyone who posts here and does that and it actually leads to a good chunk of money for U of A. Meaningful amounts.

Same with season tickets

It would be one thing if U of A hasn’t done any improvements but literally I take pisses at both the football stadium and basketball arena in new restrooms now. I sit in new seats and drink beer now before football games and soon to be basketball games. I stare at bitching new scoreboards in both places and at baseball games too.

Not giving to the Wildcat club at just $100 a year is criminal to anyone on this board even if you live outside the country

And not going to games...drinking beers on the u of a mall staring at coeds is literally one of the greatest things a man can do.
Wow. I was a season-ticket holder in the Stoops seasons and member of the Knothole Club most of the Tomey years. Took the shuttle down from Phoenix for many of the Smith games.

Talked to many fans, heard many takes, some shocking in their ignorance--putting Andy Crouch in for Alfred Jenkins or saying Max Zendejas should punt, to go that far back.

But to call the VERY REASON FOR THIS WEBSITE "the worst kind of fan there is"? That tops them all and creates a whole new category.

The category in which "not going to games...drinking beers on the u of a mall staring at coeds is literally one of the greatest things a man can do" is a sensible take.

That's something out of Drunk History and misguided passion, to say the least. Rejected in the strongest possible terms.
Sid

Post by Sid »

Speaking of supporting the team. What the Hell is the school doing to support-promote Tate for the Heisman?

#4 on ESPN this week.....have we ever had a player even invited to New York for the ceremony?
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

CalStateTempe wrote:I guess I'm a shitty fan cause I'd rather donate to the college of science that hooked me up with a merit scholarship back in the day and get me started on my career and I'd rather spend the thousands of dollar on season tickets that I can't use because I live out of state on either my daughters education and a bomb ass family trip once a year.

But go cats, I guess
You live out of state, I get it, but do you donate to the Wildcat Club? Minimum is only $100 a year. Please for the love of god tell me you do as you clearly care about Arizona Athletics. You have over 8,000 posts here

If you don't or any other out of state fan here does not, you are a worthless fan to the Athletic department. The athletic department literally HATES fans like you. The ones that "Really Care" or have a tremendous "Passion" for the cats and spend hours writing posts discussing the program teams, etc but then nothing shows up on the Athletic Departments P&L from that "Die Hard" fan.

The Athletic department does not give a shit if you post online, they want your money as thats what actually helps the program get better. It allow them to build better facilities, attract the best coaches, etc.

My point, for any out of state fan who is not a member, stop what you are doing and become one now. Do it for the kids. Because if you don't, you have no right to post anything on the Cats as you have no true vested interest in them.

http://www.wildcatclub.org/" target="_blank
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

I do have a nice UA hoodie collection! That money goes to them.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

catgrad97 wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:

Same with season tickets

Wow. I was a season-ticket holder in the Stoops seasons and member of the Knothole Club most of the Tomey years. Took the shuttle down from Phoenix for many of the Smith games.

Talked to many fans, heard many takes, some shocking in their ignorance--putting Andy Crouch in for Alfred Jenkins or saying Max Zendejas should punt, to go that far back.

But to call the VERY REASON FOR THIS WEBSITE "the worst kind of fan there is"? That tops them all and creates a whole new category.

The category in which "not going to games...drinking beers on the u of a mall staring at coeds is literally one of the greatest things a man can do" is a sensible take.

That's something out of Drunk History and misguided passion, to say the least. Rejected in the strongest possible terms.
Anyone who posts here regularly but is not a member of the Wildcat Club or buys tickets to games is a terrible worthless fan. The worst fan of them all to the athletics department.

Just the truth

If you are posting here it means you have access to the internet which means you either have a Job or you can afford the say $50 a month for internet service at home or on your phone. So that means you can afford to send the athletic department $100 a year at a minimum to be a member of the Wildcat club.

Do that, and you can talk all the trash you want about our program.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

Merkin wrote:I do have a nice UA hoodie collection! That money goes to them.
Barely, its decent money but Wildcat Club is so much better because they can use almost all the funds for things they need and they can raise debt around it.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

Also I love how all you people think I am the asshole for telling the truth and trying to get people to donate to our athletic department....on a fan website dedicated to our athletic department
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

There are two separate things. Fans and financial supporters. You being or not being a financial supporter doesn't make you and good fan or bad fan. Can be a great fan and not a financial supporter. But the UA NEEDS more financial supporters which is what Heeke and Byrne and all the coaches work for. If that isn't for you that's fine and you are not a bad person or fan for not doing it. Everyone has different life situations and priorities and that's fine and no one is better or worse. You can have your opinions on kickoff time or coaches or anything if you are not a financial supporter, just don't expect the athletic department to care if you aren't a financial supporter.

I think we can all agree on that.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

PHXCATS wrote:There are two separate things. Fans and financial supporters. You being or not being a financial supporter doesn't make you and good fan or bad fan. Can be a great fan and not a financial supporter. But the UA NEEDS more financial supporters which is what Heeke and Byrne and all the coaches work for. If that isn't for you that's fine and you are not a bad person or fan for not doing it. Everyone has different life situations and priorities and that's fine and no one is better or worse. You can have your opinions on kickoff time or coaches or anything if you are not a financial supporter, just don't expect the athletic department to care if you aren't a financial supporter.

I guess that is why there are people who think that the athletic department does not care or is not trying. When you are a financial supporter (which really does not take much), you get all kinds of surveys to provide feedback, and you get invited to events where you can talk directly to coaches and admin and give them feedback face to face. What irks me is it seems like the most negative, most ardent, most critical folks are the same folks who don't chip in. That bothers me and I feel like they are not "good fans." I've said it many times, if you do what you can[, feel free to complain in a constructive manner. If not, no one really wants to hear it(except maybe the folks who are in the same boat.) I don't know everyone's personal and financial situations so it is impossible to set a specific requirement but joining Wildcat Club is a good start. Just realize that nothing is free and the Athletic Department has to pay out big $$ for improving facilities, paying coaching and admin talent, etc. These are all things, along with attendance (a.k.a. game experience) that really matter to recruits. If you don't see how all these things are inter-related, you just don't get it and I'm tired of explaining it. Bear Down.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Thanks Rick for keeping the bell curve up for all us bad fans.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

PHXCATS wrote:There are two separate things. Fans and financial supporters. You being or not being a financial supporter doesn't make you and good fan or bad fan. Can be a great fan and not a financial supporter. But the UA NEEDS more financial supporters which is what Heeke and Byrne and all the coaches work for. If that isn't for you that's fine and you are not a bad person or fan for not doing it. Everyone has different life situations and priorities and that's fine and no one is better or worse. You can have your opinions on kickoff time or coaches or anything if you are not a financial supporter, just don't expect the athletic department to care if you aren't a financial supporter.

Yes the u of a needs big time donors like Jeff Stevens. They are important and wish we had more but I am not advocating people need to give $10M to be able to say they are a true fan.

But where you are wrong, is every fan on this site has the means to give $100 a year to the Wildcat club. And that is really important to the athletic department or else why would dave heeke say it in every email. U of a needs fans who financially support the department no matter how small that is. That’s why you can become a Wildcat club member for $100 a year. U of a needs fan who bitch and complain online like a hole in the head.

I get people that can’t attend games for various reasons (except the BS about you live in Tucson but your friends and wife don’t like them)

But if you post here it means you consider yourself a die hard arizona fan or why else would you waste your time here. You want the best for U of A Athletics. So at least donate $100 a year. If you post here and don’t do that at least that you are a worthless fan. Because you care but aren’t willing to show you care.

Look, you all might hate me, so donate the money and call me an asshole. Buy a ticket and tell me I am an asshole to my face and I swear on my life I won’t do anything or say anything back. Because I will say “you have every right as a true Arizona fan to say that”.
Rick Kane

Post by Rick Kane »

azgreg wrote:Thanks Rick for keeping the bell curve up for all us bad fans.
I assume you don’t attend games or donate $100 a year to the program yet you have over 10,000 posts here...if true you are a worthless fucking fan
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

Rick Kane wrote:
catgrad97 wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:

Same with season tickets

Anyone who posts here regularly but is not a member of the Wildcat Club or buys tickets to games is a terrible worthless fan. The worst fan of them all to the athletics department.

Just the truth

If you are posting here it means you have access to the internet which means you either have a Job or you can afford the say $50 a month for internet service at home or on your phone. So that means you can afford to send the athletic department $100 a year at a minimum to be a member of the Wildcat club.

Do that, and you can talk all the trash you want about our program.

I guess I'm a worthless fan. Time to shutter this site.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Rick Kane wrote:
I assume you don’t attend games or donate $100 a year to the program yet you have over 10,000 posts here...if true you are a worthless fucking fan
I go to games every once in a while so go fuck yourself.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Rick Kane wrote:

Yes the u of a needs big time donors like Jeff Stevens. They are important and wish we had more but I am not advocating people need to give $10M to be able to say they are a true fan.

But where you are wrong, is every fan on this site has the means to give $100 a year to the Wildcat club. And that is really important to the athletic department or else why would dave heeke say it in every email. U of a needs fans who financially support the department no matter how small that is. That’s why you can become a Wildcat club member for $100 a year. U of a needs fan who bitch and complain online like a hole in the head.

I get people that can’t attend games for various reasons (except the BS about you live in Tucson but your friends and wife don’t like them)

But if you post here it means you consider yourself a die hard arizona fan or why else would you waste your time here. You want the best for U of A Athletics. So at least donate $100 a year. If you post here and don’t do that at least that you are a worthless fan. Because you care but aren’t willing to show you care.

Look, you all might hate me, so donate the money and call me an asshole. Buy a ticket and tell me I am an asshole to my face and I swear on my life I won’t do anything or say anything back. Because I will say “you have every right as a true Arizona fan to say that”.
You are correct in saying that U of A needs more financial supporters and that is from the Stevens of the world to anyone who can give $100 a year for the Wildcat Club. Need more Wildcat Club members if we want to be a threat going forward in all sports.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

UALoco wrote:

I guess that is why there are people who think that the athletic department does not care or is not trying. When you are a financial supporter (which really does not take much), you get all kinds of surveys to provide feedback, and you get invited to events where you can talk directly to coaches and admin and give them feedback face to face. What irks me is it seems like the most negative, most ardent, most critical folks are the same folks who don't chip in. That bothers me and I feel like they are not "good fans." I've said it many times, if you do what you can[, feel free to complain in a constructive manner. If not, no one really wants to hear it(except maybe the folks who are in the same boat.) I don't know everyone's personal and financial situations so it is impossible to set a specific requirement but joining Wildcat Club is a good start. Just realize that nothing is free and the Athletic Department has to pay out big $$ for improving facilities, paying coaching and admin talent, etc. These are all things, along with attendance (a.k.a. game experience) that really matter to recruits. If you don't see how all these things are inter-related, you just don't get it and I'm tired of explaining it. Bear Down.
You are 100% right in that the fans need to their part first to build a winning tradition when it comes to facilities and coaches and game day experience. That has to be there before the winning if you want to win LONG TERM.
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

Rick Kane wrote:Also I love how all you people think I am the asshole for telling the truth and trying to get people to donate to our athletic department....on a fan website dedicated to our athletic department
Its almost like you're being paid to promote the Wildcat Club on here. You've only posted its $100 on this page 9 times. Lets calm down. You're approaching scumdevils86 levels and nobody here wants another one of those

And before you say it I've had season bball tickets the past 3 years, I've been to every home football game and tailgate, and I donate to the Wildcat Club. I even have my own tile outside the Eddie Lynch Pavilion.
UALoco

Post by UALoco »

Jefe wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:Also I love how all you people think I am the asshole for telling the truth and trying to get people to donate to our athletic department....on a fan website dedicated to our athletic department
Its almost like you're being paid to promote the Wildcat Club on here. You've only posted its $100 on this page 9 times. Lets calm down. You're approaching scumdevils86 levels and nobody here wants another one of those

And before you say it I've had season bball tickets the past 3 years, I've been to every home football game and tailgate, and I donate to the Wildcat Club. I even have my own tile outside the Eddie Lynch Pavilion.
See, I only hope to be Jefe someday. I don't have a tile. I suck.
jimson

Post by jimson »

i'm not donating to the damn wildcat club. I'll buy game tickets and season tickets when I can.

My daughter is a senior this year and we had to pay the athletics fee but she doesn't get free Zona Zoo passes.
My wife works there with 25+ years experience in her field at entry level wages.

I'll say whatever the hell I want. (mostly positive)
Jefe

Post by Jefe »

UALoco wrote:See, I only hope to be Jefe someday. I don't have a tile. I suck.
Might be too late...

http://www.arizonawildcats.com/news/201 ... 10639.aspx" target="_blank
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

jimson wrote:i'm not donating to the damn wildcat club. I'll buy game tickets and season tickets when I can.

My daughter is a senior this year and we had to pay the athletics fee but she doesn't get free Zona Zoo passes.
My wife works there with 25+ years experience in her field at entry level wages.

I'll say whatever the hell I want. (mostly positive)
If you have season tickets unless you are in the very top of the 200 level you are a Wildcat Club member
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

I do love visiting my brick.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

Jefe wrote:

weird when i can agree with someone and still tell them to fuck right off all at the same time.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Rick Kane wrote:
I don't attend football games or donate money, but my post count is only in the 7,000's. Where do I rank?
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:
I don't attend football games or donate money, but my post count is only in the 7,000's. Where do I rank?
Potential fan, avid message board poster, non financial supporter.

Who cares what someone else things of your fandom? Some people are too sensitive about what people think about their fandom. Not you spiff.
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

PHXCATS wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:

Who cares what someone else things of your fandom? Some people are too sensitive about what people think about their fandom. Not you spiff.
lmao. "potential fan". you and rick kane and ualoco are a real crock of shit.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Over 8000 post buys you the expletive, Spiff.
UAdevil

Post by UAdevil »

PHXCATS wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:

But is that really the problem? I think the folks telling others what they think of their fandom is a bigger problem than those taking exception to that.
Love the 've! Stop with the: Would of - Could of - Should of - Must of - Might of
scumdevils86

Post by scumdevils86 »

UAdevil wrote:
PHXCATS wrote:
Spaceman Spiff wrote:
Rick Kane wrote:

But is that really the problem? I think the folks telling others what they think of their fandom is a bigger problem than those taking exception to that.
it absolutely is.
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

CalStateTempe wrote:Over 8000 post buys you the expletive, Spiff.
I was just saying post count isn't an indication of how big or small of a fan you are.

Spiff is a good guy from what I can tell and a fan of the Cats for sure. If the potential word threw you off, my bad.