Who was the poster at TOS...

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

Chicat

Who was the poster at TOS...

Post by Chicat »

... who hated RichRod?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
Gladiator Cat

Re: Who was the poster at TOS...

Post by Gladiator Cat »

Chicat,

That individual was "UACats".

I haven't seen him in along time. I think he just gave it up.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Gladiator Cat wrote:Chicat,

Ah, thanks.

Was wondering what his thoughts were at this point. I mean, if you still think he's not the right guy for the AZ job, you need your head examined. He's given this program an identity and the confidence to go up against any team in the nation.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

As I remember it, UACats got special access because he had a relationship with Stoops and hated Coach Rod because he replaced Stoops. Either that or he was Lloyd Carr's sock.
Zona_Soccer10

Post by Zona_Soccer10 »

Rich Rod is the talk of America right now.
Irish27

Post by Irish27 »

UACats said Ka'Deem was only "Tucson good" and did not think he was an upper division one player. Two people who hated the Rich Rod hiring was Rob Lantz and Kevin Woodman. Lantz went on a 3-hour tirade saying this was the worst possible hire for the football program.
2019 & 2021 Basketball RAP Winner/2022 Football RAP Winner
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Irish27 wrote: Two people who hated the Rich Rod hiring was Rob Lantz and Kevin Woodman. Lantz went on a 3-hour tirade saying this was the worst possible hire for the football program.
I don't remember Woodman ever being against the Coach Rod hire, but Lantz was so anti-Rodriguez it's hard to remember what Woodman thought. Lantz is a long time WVU homer and still had a lot of pain from when Coach Rod left the Mountaineers. Now, to be fair, between the hire and the start of the first camp, Lantz changed his mind and became a Coach Rod supporter.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Irish27 wrote:

UACats said Ka'Deem was only "Tucson good" and did not think he was an upper division one player. Two people who hated the Rich Rod hiring was Rob Lantz and Kevin Woodman. Lantz went on a 3-hour tirade saying this was the worst possible hire for the football program.
Yeah, but Lantz changed his tune after awhile. It was mostly sour grapes because he grew up a West Virginia fan and was pissed about how RR left.
I think he read "3 and Out" and chilled. I don't remember Woodman being that against it, but my memory could be fading.

uacats wanted Sonny Dykes, and I think maybe Belotti was his second choice. He told me RichRod did something
so terrible to him and his family that Nick Foles and other players and coaches were coming up to him saying they were sorry,
but he wouldn't tell me what it was. He did have some kind of "insider" access but claimed he still had it after RR came aboard (probably BS).

He also ranted about the fact the RR cut the walk-on kicker with autism from Peoria Centenniel, Javier Ortiz.
He ranted about RR "running off" players such as Adam Hall and Cortez Johnson.

uacats last post at TOS was the day Javelle Allen, Justin Washington & Eric Bender Ramsey got dismissed last December. Another poster at TOS once told me who uacats was in real life, but I researched it a little and I don't think it was the person he said it was.

The "Tucson good" comment was one of the all-time classic quotes at TOS. He also said Kylan Butler and Terry Longbons were better than Ka'Deem. :lol:
Last edited by UAEebs86 on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UACats had an insider on the Stoops staff that fed him information and lost that when Stoops was fired.

Speaking of prickly 3rd grade girls with attitudes, whatever happened to Kyle Collins?

Kyle and UACats know football, but don't be talking to little Billy at lunch unless you want to get whats coming to you.
UAtrue

Post by UAtrue »

Merkin wrote:UACats had an insider on the Stoops staff that fed him information and lost that when Stoops was fired.

Speaking of prickly 3rd grade girls with attitudes, whatever happened to Kyle Collins?

Kyle and UACats know football, but don't be talking to little Billy at lunch unless you want to get whats coming to you.
Is Kyle registered here? I always get an error mssg when I click on a letter (to jump to) when looking at the "members" page.

Man, you are being kind using the word "prickly". He would go off at the most trivial of things and would hold nothing back. I received his ire once over an innocuous post I made once. I usually just avoided the conversations he was engaged in.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

UAtrue wrote:
Merkin wrote:UACats had an insider on the Stoops staff that fed him information and lost that when Stoops was fired.

Is Kyle registered here? I always get an error mssg when I click on a letter (to jump to) when looking at the "members" page.

Man, you are being kind using the word "prickly". He would go off at the most trivial of things and would hold nothing back. I received his ire once over an innocuous post I made once. I usually just avoided the conversations he was engaged in.

<-----This resident of mommy's basement loved working him into a frothy expletive filled tizzy. It was kinda hilarious, all starting because I backed Foles and bagged on Stoops when Foles was riding pine.

Yeah, I'm kinda an a-hole like that sometimes.
UAtrue

Post by UAtrue »

CalStateTempe wrote:
UAtrue wrote:

<-----This resident of mommy's basement loved working him into a frothy expletive filled tizzy. It was kinda hilarious, all starting because I backed Foles and bagged on Stoops when Foles was riding pine.

Yeah, I'm kinda an a-hole like that sometimes.
Yah, I kinda noticed some folks would bait him sometimes. Like stealing candy from a baby. Seemed so obvious to me and never could figure out why he'd get so easily torqued. I hate to say some of those were fun to watch develop.
Last edited by UAtrue on Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

UAtrue wrote:

I don't know why it works this way, but a quirk of the current system means that you have to click on the "username" to get the list alphabatized, and THEN click on the letter you want.

Anyhow, this is the link for the k's

http://forum.prodigaleyelid.com/memberl ... memberlist

and I don't see him listed there.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

Kyle is working as a waiter in Lubbock: http://www.mywedding.com/7yearsinthemaking/stories.html
jollything

Post by jollything »

Merkin wrote:Kyle is working as a waiter in Lubbock: http://www.mywedding.com/7yearsinthemaking/stories.html
:|
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Merkin wrote:Kyle is working as a waiter in Lubbock: http://www.mywedding.com/7yearsinthemaking/stories.html
Congrats to KC and I wish him and his wife a happy life.
PieceOfMeat

Post by PieceOfMeat »

Funny, he doesn't look like a rage filled psychopath in the pictures on that website.
It's long past time to bring this back to the court, let's do it with a small update:

Merkin

Post by Merkin »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
Funny, he doesn't look like a rage filled psychopath in the pictures on that website.

Maybe marriage and staying off fan message boards has calmed him down. In any event, much happiness to him and his wife.
Alieberman

Post by Alieberman »

PieceOfMeat wrote:

That wedding website was from like 4 years ago it seems. Marriage can turn some men into psychopaths.
UAtrue

Post by UAtrue »

PieceOfMeat wrote:
UAtrue wrote:

I don't know why it works this way, but a quirk of the current system means that you have to click on the "username" to get the list alphabatized, and THEN click on the letter you want.

Anyhow, this is the link for the k's

http://forum.prodigaleyelid.com/memberl ... memberlist

and I don't see him listed there.
Thx POM
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

Also would like to see how Cogent feels about this season to date.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

BMalo wrote:Also would like to see how Cogent feels about this season to date.
I always get a mental picture of Randy Quaid's character in Major League II when I think about cogent and his posts.

-JB
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

Paging uacats, please pick up the white courtesy phone...

-JB
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

I don't know whatever became of uacats, but if anyone does know him, please keep the sharp objects away from him tonight.
-JB
Salty

Post by Salty »

Holy shit.

I know that guy