FUCK UCLA AND THERE NEW ADIDAS UNIS

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

3goggles

FUCK UCLA AND THERE NEW ADIDAS UNIS

Post by 3goggles »

SERIOUSLY THEY NEED TO STOP DOING THIS TO US. ITS ALL ADIDAS FAULTT WITH THOSE UGLY ASS UNIFORMS. THATS ALL BOYS ITSJUST A LOSS AND ON TO THE NEXT ONE! I WILL WAIT FOR THE SKY IS FALLING COMMENTS BELOW! Not sure why I am screaming but fuck it!
MrBug708

Re: FUCK UCLA AND THERE NEW ADIDAS UNIS

Post by MrBug708 »

They were ugly.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Bigger thing is the coaches putting face paint, pathetic really
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Clearly. ..haha

Anything than the game at hand eh?
3goggles

Post by 3goggles »

MrBug708 wrote:Clearly. ..haha

Anything than the game at hand eh?
Yup! Haha
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Just need u guys to take care of ASU
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Not sure what you are saying big but the coaches wearing the face paint was pathetic. I lost most of the respect I had for UCLA and they just proved DC right.

You guys treated us like USC . Good for you. Mora can go fuck himself in the ass
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

Face paint is what ruined the respect you had? Haha. DC admitted it being a joke, though I suspected he was saying that to save face. See what I did there? You should just come out and say it's racially insensitive so we can up the ridiculous factor so it's more transparent. Most ucla fans think it's hokey and pointless, but they are 2-0 with it. So why not use it.

If facepaint truly did ruin the respect for you guys, I can see why you guys struggle as a football fan base. Even ESPN didn't care to mention it in highlights and FS1 just sgowed it sans any sort of commentary, nor will it be a story anywhere but with 5 fans here. But if it helps you sleep knowing mascara essentially intimidated the offense, I'm cool with it. You're a solid poster, I have no qualms with you ;)

You guys will get us back in spades in basketball either way
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Nice to see blackface alive and well among ucla football.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

Question for the board:

Which is worse? UCLA blackface or Graham Cracker's wristbands?
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
dmjcat

Post by dmjcat »

Chicat wrote:Question for the board:

Our DL and DB recruiting........Fashion points don't count in football.
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

dmjcat wrote:

Every party has a pooper.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

MrBug708 wrote:Face paint is what ruined the respect you had? Haha. DC admitted it being a joke, though I suspected he was saying that to save face. See what I did there? You should just come out and say it's racially insensitive so we can up the ridiculous factor so it's more transparent. Most ucla fans think it's hokey and pointless, but they are 2-0 with it. So why not use it.

If facepaint truly did ruin the respect for you guys, I can see why you guys struggle as a football fan base. Even ESPN didn't care to mention it in highlights and FS1 just sgowed it sans any sort of commentary, nor will it be a story anywhere but with 5 fans here. But if it helps you sleep knowing mascara essentially intimidated the offense, I'm cool with it. You're a solid poster, I have no qualms with you ;)

In retrospect 12 hours later I guess you do what you have to do to win. I just have never seen a coaching staff don war paint with their players.

I also was surpised at the intensity of this game which seemed to mirror a rivalry game with USC. I can't remember seeing Mora more intense on a sideline. You guys dont get many sell outs but we seem to help you fill that place. You guys are 2- 0 in war paint and you have worn it both times against us. I guess we should be flattered.

I think we definitely change how we approach this game in the future and make it more of rivalry then I ever thought it was. To the victor goes the spoils, congrats

One add, I would trade 50 bball wins for a football win but that's just me
Last edited by azcat49 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Good to know we are ucla footballs Super Bowl.
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

azcat49 wrote:
MrBug708 wrote:Face paint is what ruined the respect you had? Haha. DC admitted it being a joke, though I suspected he was saying that to save face. See what I did there? You should just come out and say it's racially insensitive so we can up the ridiculous factor so it's more transparent. Most ucla fans think it's hokey and pointless, but they are 2-0 with it. So why not use it.

In retrospect 12 hours later I guess you do what you have to do to win. I just have never seen a coaching staff don war paint with their players.

I also was surpised at the intensity of this game which seemed to mirror a rivalry game with USC. I can't remember seeing Mora more intense on a sideline. You guys dont get many sell outs but we seem to help you fill that place. You guys are 2- 0 in war paint and you have worn it both times against us. I guess we should be flattered.

I think we definitely change how we approach this game in the future and make it more of rivalry then I ever thought it was. To the victor goes the spoils, congrats

One add, I would trade 50 bball wins for a football win but that's just me
I dunno, a couple weeks ag, Mora had a flareup with his DC (the face paint dude from two years ago that everyone loves), and he's always been intense.

The crowd gets into the game because it's homecoming and it's the "I'm going to college" outreach game http://www.uclabruins.com/ViewArticle.d ... =208178341
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

Save face from what? I still think the face paint guy is a douche bag and the other losers who did it last night are as well. Why didn't Mora paint his face? Becauase he's the HC? I mean if he wants everybody else to do so why doesn't he? The original post was supposed be a lighthearted jab and you got bent out of shape about it. I'm fine in case you were wondering. :D
Last edited by dc4azcats on Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Well I had said once UCLA hired Mora and they matched the athletic talent with some coaching that it would be 4 years before we beat UCLA and that looks about right.

If a team as talented as UCLA plays with that focus and enthusiasm then we really are decided underdogs. We just can't match your talent. Same with when we play USC.
MrBug708

Post by MrBug708 »

I think it was more a case of you guys wanting it less than we did honestly.
Machina

Post by Machina »

dmjcat wrote:

The defense played great. If UA gives up 17 a game they should win every game.