Anu's Ankle?

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

3goggles

Anu's Ankle?

Post by 3goggles »

What's the word when it comes to his ankle?
azpenguin

Re: Anu's Ankle?

Post by azpenguin »

No word yet. RichRod said that the trainers told him at half that he couldn't go. Also said he didn't know if he'd be ready to go against ASU. I really wouldn't be surprised to see RR keep things vague on this all week to force them to prepare for different guys.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Any word on Samaje Grant? He pulled up,lame and I would hate yo be without him and Phillips in the slot
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Chicat

Post by Chicat »

azcat49 wrote:Any word on Samaje Grant? He pulled up,lame and I would hate yo be without him and Phillips in the slot
Grant looked like he cramped up to me, but I'm only a doctor on the interwebs.

I'd bet my next paycheck Anu gets listed as "Questionable".
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
TuiTouchdown

Post by TuiTouchdown »

Chicat wrote:
azcat49 wrote:Any word on Samaje Grant? He pulled up,lame and I would hate yo be without him and Phillips in the slot
Grant looked like he cramped up to me, but I'm only a doctor on the interwebs.

I'd bet my next paycheck Anu gets listed as "Questionable".

I think Grant came back in after he limped off. I'm worried about Anu but I think Scroggins did well for that one drive (even though it ended on a fumble off a bad snap-remember this is after a whole season of not working with Gurolla). I looked at the fumble before that and he was down. I hope that Anu will be good to go, but I still think Scroggins gives us enough to beat the Devils.
BBQ wildcat

Post by BBQ wildcat »

Tough situation for Scroggins, coming in cold, after only having a couple of game snaps all year. Plus, cold, cold, cold and pouring rain. He did an admirable job. But I see RichRod did say he took a lot of reps in practice last week, as I'm sure he will next week.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

I'm really confident about this game no matter who starts. TG will blitz everybody knows that, but if there's one thing Jesse has that Anu doesn't is a NFL arm. He may not make all of the best choices sometimes, but he can make all the throws and lives to throw the deep ball (which has been open a lot this year, but Anu doesn't throw deep well yet). We should tear up their defense Wazzou dropped 600 yards passing. We should be fine either way. Asu hasn't been that good on offense and our defense should be fine.
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

He's been in a boot for at least a month now and I would be really surprised if he didn't go on Friday. The thing is, we all know that if given the chance Assu tacklers will go low for his ankle so you would have to think that Scroggins will have to be ready to go.