Fall Camp 2016

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ANGCatFan

Re: Fall Camp 2016

Post by ANGCatFan »

Hard to believe Fall Camp ends today. BYU prep and normal school schedule starts on Monday.

Here is SBN with the post scrimmage interviews.

ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

I noticed several additions and deletions on the roster this morning. There is nothing official about the online roster. For example, Coach Rod said that Sammy Morrison was not on the 105 man camp roster due to an injury, but he never left the online roster. So, FWIW, here are the changes I've seen on the roster since we started the countdown 86 days ago. Also, this is by no means a complete list it mostly just what I noticed, since I am not comparing roster printouts.

Removed from the roster
98 Roc Russell, redshirt Junior D-lineman
89 Gabe Vasquez, Senior receiver
82 Bryant O'Georgia, redshirt Sophomore receiver
81 Mo Mohamed, redshirt Freshman receiver
41 Francisco Dicochea III, redshirt Freshman safety
36 Ollie Graybar, redshirt Freshman kicker
36 Samir Hinn, redshirt Freshman safety

Added to the roster
89 Justus Lee, Freshman receiver
88 Jordan Bogardus, Freshman receiver
51 Lee Anderson III, Freshman linebacker
50 Josh McCauley, Freshman offensive line
48 Peyton Morris, Freshman safety
36 Jalen Jenkins, redshirt Sophomore Safety

I am not going to add any of the new players to the countdown unless they start seeing playing time and there is a need to talk about them.
catinfl

Post by catinfl »

ANGCatFan wrote:I'd love to know how the defensive positions are named? Didn't get Yates
Also, who are the leaders for each unit? Sani for the DL, JJ said the upperclassmen are showing him the ropes, but didn't specify, Trevor said that there is no leader for the group and that he believes all 4 TE's will play equally, Jarvis didn't specify either said there is no leader and that they are all leaders in the secondary.
For JJ, what have the coaches been emphasizing most to him? He said just to make plays
For Wood, how many catches do the tight ends as a unit expect to make? Didn't answer just said that he expects more run at the TE position this year.
Who is fastest among the tight ends and who is the best blocker? Said Matt is probably the fastest and that they are all good blockers, but some are better in different areas.
Finally, for Zellers, what is his actual weight? forgot to ask
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

thanks cinf
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Zach Werlinger closing out media days with his own set of interviews. Guy has a future in media if he wants one.