CalStateTempe

Re: Week 2: UTSA Scout/Discussion

Post by CalStateTempe »

ANGCatFan wrote:Official game notes
Thanks Ang! That was a fun read.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

UAEebs86 wrote:Arizona opens as an 8 point favorite.
After his first week calculations, Sagarin has Arizona as about a 13-1/2 point favorite @ UTSA.

And he has UTSA @ #100 and UNLV @ #101.

Arizona #28
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

If anybody is interested here is UTSA's media guide.

http://www.goutsa.com/fls/13100/media_g ... M_ID=13100
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Looks like early money is falling on the Runners in Vegas.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Here are the best UTSA-Houston highlights I could find.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

ANGCatFan wrote:Here are the best UTSA-Houston highlights I could find.
You can also catch the replay on ESPN3.
Gilbertcat

Post by Gilbertcat »

Looking at the highlights, there was a lot of unforced turnovers. Perhaps Houston should look at some new centers and long-snappers. Worried about the short week regardless of who its against. Upsets always seem to happen on the road and during a short week. Hopefully since its early in the year, it wont be a big impact and they get out of here with a win.
the real dill

Post by the real dill »

ANGCatFan wrote:
AFRoadrunner12 wrote:The outcome of the game will be determined by how our secondary responds to your passing game and how your o-line does against our defensive front. Playing against your wide-receivers will definitely serve as the litmus test for our Secondary. Watching your WRs out-run UNLV's secondary was a beautiful thing, and does worry me, because Houston still had a decent day if you take a look at their passing yards compared to what they averaged last year. However, our secondary made some great heads-up plays and capitalized on bad-passes forced by our front-uglies. That being said, Solomon is no O'Korn. For a freshman he looked damn composed, and it's going to be much more difficult to stop your passing game compared to Houston's. UTSA also isn't a pushover of a team like UNLV. We will give you guys a hard time, and I think your line is going to struggle keeping Solomon on his feet, and Jones and Wilson north of the line of scrimmage, especially if you allowed the likes UNLV two sacks and three TFLs.

All in all, it's going to be a good game and hopefully much more closer than most of you are predicting.

P.S. Thank you for being understanding that our one winged-nut (who will not be named) is not all representative of the Rowdytalk community. :)
Thanks for posting. Would love to hear which USAT players we should keep our eyes on and which players are the fan favorites and why.

Lots of Tucson fans have this picked as our trap game. You guys are big and experienced and fans have been preaching that we better show up in SA ready for a battle.

Here's to a hard fought, injury free game on Thursday and good luck after you play us.
#42 and #97 were extremely disruptive against UofH. The whole front 7 dominated. Either UTSA has a great front 7 or UofH has the worst line ever. Maybe a combination of both. O'Korn is a good QB, but he had guys in his face as soon as he got the ball. UTSA had 4 picks and dropped 2 easy ones.
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

the real dill wrote:
ANGCatFan wrote:
AFRoadrunner12 wrote:The outcome of the game will be determined by how our secondary responds to your passing game and how your o-line does against our defensive front. Playing against your wide-receivers will definitely serve as the litmus test for our Secondary. Watching your WRs out-run UNLV's secondary was a beautiful thing, and does worry me, because Houston still had a decent day if you take a look at their passing yards compared to what they averaged last year. However, our secondary made some great heads-up plays and capitalized on bad-passes forced by our front-uglies. That being said, Solomon is no O'Korn. For a freshman he looked damn composed, and it's going to be much more difficult to stop your passing game compared to Houston's. UTSA also isn't a pushover of a team like UNLV. We will give you guys a hard time, and I think your line is going to struggle keeping Solomon on his feet, and Jones and Wilson north of the line of scrimmage, especially if you allowed the likes UNLV two sacks and three TFLs.

All in all, it's going to be a good game and hopefully much more closer than most of you are predicting.

P.S. Thank you for being understanding that our one winged-nut (who will not be named) is not all representative of the Rowdytalk community. :)
Thanks for posting. Would love to hear which USAT players we should keep our eyes on and which players are the fan favorites and why.

Lots of Tucson fans have this picked as our trap game. You guys are big and experienced and fans have been preaching that we better show up in SA ready for a battle.

Here's to a hard fought, injury free game on Thursday and good luck after you play us.
#42 and #97 were extremely disruptive against UofH. The whole front 7 dominated. Either UTSA has a great front 7 or UofH has the worst line ever. Maybe a combination of both. O'Korn is a good QB, but he had guys in his face as soon as he got the ball. UTSA had 4 picks and dropped 2 easy ones.
I'd hope the combination of an experienced line and a good ability to spread the ball east/west will take some of the bite out of a pass rush. When you have guys who are dangerous in the screen game (and we do), it's harder to attack up the field.

If Anu isn't nervous in his first road game, I think we should have better timing and execution than against unlv. That said, it should be a test, and I wouldn't be shocked to see a really tight one.
cpt

Post by cpt »

Surprised to see spread at -7. I will take that all day.
qwertyus

Post by qwertyus »

the real dill wrote:
ANGCatFan wrote:

It was both. UTSA's biggest strength is its defense, and the biggest strength of their defense is their defensive line. UH's biggest weakness was their offensive line.
TuiTouchdown

Post by TuiTouchdown »

One would think that a dangerous team would be able to score more than 27 points given 6 TOs. Each team gets what, about 14 possessions in a normal game?

The only danger I see is that it'll be Anu's first away start. And UTSA is coming in hot. If we can get under control quickly, I don't see us having a problem.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

AFRoadrunner12

Post by AFRoadrunner12 »

qwertyus wrote:
the real dill wrote:
ANGCatFan wrote:

It was both. UTSA's biggest strength is its defense, and the biggest strength of their defense is their defensive line. UH's biggest weakness was their offensive line.
Our offense will go between WR Kam Jones (1) and RB David Glasco (11), and Jones is utilized more in Jet-Sweeps and and the short pass game than as a down-field wide receiver. Historically, even with our former QB Eric Soza, our long-passing game has been a weakness, especially in 3d and long situation, and that's a question we're still trying to figure out with our present QB Tucker Carter (6). There were a few signs of life in our passing game; a couple great receptions for decent yards, but there was also a few times he dumped the ball to Jones in the slot as a safety net when there was an open man down the field. We also focused on ball-control this time around as a way to keep Houston from forcing us into turnovers like last year (which in a lot of games where Houston won, they'd be behind in offensive productions(to include our matchup with them last September, but still win because of the turnover battle...shitty offense, very decent defense), thus taking the teeth away from their defense. Note that Carter had no interceptions. Our O-Line isn't anything to overlook either, and are why we ran as well as we did Friday.

On defense, crowd favorites include FS Triston Wade (7), SS Mauricio (Mario) Sanchez (25), CB Bennet Okatcha (21), OLB Jens Jeters (42), and then our entire depth of D-Linemen from Seniors DE Robert Singletary (55) and DT Asshad Marby (97), to true Freshman DE Marcus Davenport (93). We usually run a 4-2-5, and our front six are pretty solid, as you guys have seen and everyone has talked about. Our secondary, though they had a great night in the turnover department, do risk getting beat in the middle and deep. There was a couple times Houston's leading Receiver, Deontay Greenberry outran Wade to the ball. Now, if we're able to shut down Jones and keep Solomon from being mobile in a fashion similar to how we did Houston, you'll see us start running a 3-5 to shut down the pass. And though your front isn't as weak as Houston's, we're a lot stronger than UNLV.

P.S. To the dude who reported the poll listing UTSA at #100, USA Today's Rankings has us at #45.
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

AFRoadrunner12 wrote:
P.S. To the dude who reported the poll listing UTSA at #100, USA Today's Rankings has us at #45.

If you are referring to me, I said Sagarin, dude:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaaf/sagarin/2014/team/

But thanks for playing.
We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

That Mike guy at rowdy talk is one cocky fella, huh? Just looked at that link.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

AFRR12 -- Great stuff. Thanks for the breakdown. Do you have any questions about our team?
qwertyus

Post by qwertyus »

ANGCatFan wrote:AFRR12 -- Great stuff. Thanks for the breakdown. Do you have any questions about our team?
I hope he doesn't. I've posted like 25 times over there. If he's got questions, then I'm not doin' my job! ;)
azpenguin

Post by azpenguin »

Re: Kam Jones on jet sweeps - I doubt you'll see much of that this week. One of the strengths of Arizona's defense is that they can get sideline-to-sideline with pretty much anyone in the country. (Ask Oregon.) The best strategy I see for UTSA is to use him down the sidelines to keep the corners occupied. They've been a questionable spot for us and this also keeps the safeties from overplaying the run. If you guys can establish that, it opens up the middle and then you're talking possibilities. If UTSA tries getting over the middle early, the Roadrunners are going to find themselves chasing points and if that happens, good luck with that. UTSA has to play disciplined and not make mistakes to have a chance; if you're chasing points, that's when mistakes happen.
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

Arizona gave up 17 sacks all last season (2nd to Stanford in conf who gave up 16) and the sacks that they gave up last week were off of blitz's which is a high risk high reward proposition. Anu will get rid of the ball quickly this week but at the same time our OL is experienced and will certainly be up to the task.

The biggest problem that I see for UTSA and AFRoadrunner pointed this out is our WR's. There's no way that UTSA can duplicate what it's going up against in a practice vs a scout team.

AFRoadrunner also mentions that UTSA's QB had no interceptions LW but he also only threw for 121 yards and barely completed 50% of his passes. It also looks like he doesn't like to run the ball and I think that will be a problem as well.

I liked this quote a lot by AFRoadrunner: "Now, if we're able to shut down Jones and keep Solomon from being mobile in a fashion similar to how we did Houston, you'll see us start running a 3-5 to shut down the pass. And though your front isn't as weak as Houston's, we're a lot stronger than UNLV."

Before you rag on Unlv you do know that they went to a bowl game LY right? They also play in what I would consider a better conference as well. They also returned 7 starters on O and 6 on D so pump the brakes on "we're a lot stronger than Unlv." You guys went 7-5 LY right or did I miss something? Unlv went 7-6. Better? Probably. A lot better? I don't know about that - we will see on Saturday.

First off our passing game sets up the run game. We make you cover the entire field as our WR's will line up from one sideline to the next which creates a lot of room for our slot guys and also leaves the middle of the field wide open. 8 guys caught passes for Houston which spells big time trouble for UTSA as far as I'm concerned. If you can't stop the pass then it will be difficult to stop the run.

I think you guys are underestimating how cool a customer Anu is, not to mention that the guy trusts his OL and is as he has been described repeatedly "slippery". Look forward to Thursday night.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

Just read that whole thread over there. Great job Qwertyus and azgreg. Way to represent. Mostly good reasonable posters over there. Mr. Mike is a real treat.

They've got some great smilies/emojis over there. Maybe we can get some of these? See post #82

http://www.rowdytalk.com/showthread.php ... UTSA/page9

We really need the jerk-off smiley.
AFRoadrunner12

Post by AFRoadrunner12 »

dc4azcats wrote:Arizona gave up 17 sacks all last season (2nd to Stanford in conf who gave up 16) and the sacks that they gave up last week were off of blitz's which is a high risk high reward proposition. Anu will get rid of the ball quickly this week but at the same time our OL is experienced and will certainly be up to the task.

The biggest problem that I see for UTSA and AFRoadrunner pointed this out is our WR's. There's no way that UTSA can duplicate what it's going up against in a practice vs a scout team.

AFRoadrunner also mentions that UTSA's QB had no interceptions LW but he also only threw for 121 yards and barely completed 50% of his passes. It also looks like he doesn't like to run the ball and I think that will be a problem as well.

I liked this quote a lot by AFRoadrunner: "Now, if we're able to shut down Jones and keep Solomon from being mobile in a fashion similar to how we did Houston, you'll see us start running a 3-5 to shut down the pass. And though your front isn't as weak as Houston's, we're a lot stronger than UNLV."

Before you rag on Unlv you do know that they went to a bowl game LY right? They also play in what I would consider a better conference as well. They also returned 7 starters on O and 6 on D so pump the brakes on "we're a lot stronger than Unlv." You guys went 7-5 LY right or did I miss something? Unlv went 7-6. Better? Probably. A lot better? I don't know about that - we will see on Saturday.

First off our passing game sets up the run game. We make you cover the entire field as our WR's will line up from one sideline to the next which creates a lot of room for our slot guys and also leaves the middle of the field wide open. 8 guys caught passes for Houston which spells big time trouble for UTSA as far as I'm concerned. If you can't stop the pass then it will be difficult to stop the run.

I think you guys are underestimating how cool a customer Anu is, not to mention that the guy trusts his OL and is as he has been described repeatedly "slippery". Look forward to Thursday night.
Yes, I agree, this will be the biggest test of our secondary. We won't play a passing attack like you guys or Okie State for the rest of the season in-conference . However, Houston is a team that makes their money off the pass.

In regards to Carter, yes, he's a big question mark for us. However, it was his first start, and we played a defense that's successful against the pass. And even though his completion percentage was less than desirable, I'm happy with him not commiting any turnovers, especially against a team that last year averaged 2 interceptions a game.

I am aware of UNLV playing in a bowl and who they share a conference with. However, in last year's Heart of Dallas Bowl, UNLV lost to North Texas (a C-USA team) 36-14. We beat North Texas 21-13 last year in Denton. We went 7-5 last year, even after losing all our out of conference games except New Mexico, lost only to Marshall and Rice in conference, and finished second in our division, behind Rice. In fact, had Rice lost to Tulane at the end of the season, we would have played Marshall for the C-USA Championship (neither here nor there). Had we not been in FBS probationary status because of being in our third year of football and because we were still in the reclassification from FCS to FBS, we would have gone to a bowl. We're expected to play Marshall this year for the C-USA championship, if all goes well in conference play (because anything can happen). Also, we return 21 starters and 34 seniors. So, this is why I feel justified to say we're stronger than UNLV.

All in all, many questions will be answered Tomorrow. Just don't write us off. We're better than a lot of people give us credit for, and that's mainly how young our program is.
AFRoadrunner12

Post by AFRoadrunner12 »

qwertyus wrote:
ANGCatFan wrote:AFRR12 -- Great stuff. Thanks for the breakdown. Do you have any questions about our team?
I hope he doesn't. I've posted like 25 times over there. If he's got questions, then I'm not doin' my job! ;)

You have! I think we're all experts on both teams with the discussions now ;).
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Thanks for contributing afroadrunner12. It's fun watching the games knowing a bit more about your team with the information shared here.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

Hey AFR12,dc4 probably has more passion for the Cats than any other 2 fans combined. Plus he's a long time poster on all the Cat boards as well as a team insider whose info is always spot on. No ruffles feathers here. We love the banter and interaction from other fans as long as it's not from the syphilis factory in Tempe.
AFRoadrunner12

Post by AFRoadrunner12 »

azgreg wrote:Hey AFR12,dc4 probably has more passion for the Cats than any other 2 fans combined. Plus he's a long time poster on all the Cat boards as well as a team insider whose info is always spot on. No ruffles feathers here. We love the banter and interaction from other fans as long as it's not from the syphilis factory in Tempe.
Nah, totally understand. What's a conversation without arguing?
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

Here's episode 2 of "Tucson Sports Guys". They start talking about UTSA at the 13 min mark.

Lots of good info, but I really learned the same thing I learned after the first episode - Jake Fischer is a natural as a football commentator. Jake has a day job, but someone needs to give him a job as a Wildcat football analyst. Jake should be the Matt Muehlebach of Arizona football. He is clear, relaxed and a natural communicator.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Question is can UTSA secondary keep up with our WR since Houston didn't exploit them well enough.
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

So were on TV can we watch the game? I only can find a tape delay at 11:30pm.
No Bandwagon Here! Always a Cat!
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

MountainCat wrote:So were on TV can we watch the game? I only can find a tape delay at 11:30pm.
Fox Sports 1
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

azgreg wrote: Fox Sports 1
That's were I saw the programming for the replay and they didn't have the game live. I have dish and hopefully the programming guide wasn't fully updated when I looked yesterday. I need live football!
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

wait a second...this game isn't going to shown live?

walking to ledge...
OSUCat

Post by OSUCat »

Well it might be the Wilson show. TJG is questionable with an ankle injury. Not sure how much will be missed with a 100+ Yarder waiting in the wings.
Formerly Lynx Rufus.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

It's live on Cox.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Looks like I'll have to hit up our good ole, upstanding eurotrash pirates. :)
MountainCat

Post by MountainCat »

CalStateTempe wrote:wait a second...this game isn't going to shown live?

walking to ledge...
Like I said, hopefully I read it wrong or had a guide that was not updated at the time.
BearDown89

Post by BearDown89 »

See this thread. There was some information that the Dish/FoxSports1 college football dispute was resolved. Not sure, however, what to make of what the Dish guide is telling you about the game not being available.

http://forum.prodigaleyelid.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=750
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

MountainCat wrote:
azgreg wrote: Fox Sports 1
That's were I saw the programming for the replay and they didn't have the game live. I have dish and hopefully the programming guide wasn't fully updated when I looked yesterday. I need live football!
qwertyus

Post by qwertyus »

azgreg wrote:Hey AFR12,dc4 probably has more passion for the Cats than any other 2 fans combined. Plus he's a long time poster on all the Cat boards as well as a team insider whose info is always spot on. No ruffles feathers here. We love the banter and interaction from other fans as long as it's not from the syphilis factory in Tempe.
Pfft. As if ASU fans would be smart enough to create economies of scale with their rampant STI's... :roll: Puh-lease...
AFRoadrunner12 wrote:
dc4azcats wrote:Arizona gave up 17 sacks all last season (2nd to Stanford in conf who gave up 16) and the sacks that they gave up last week were off of blitz's which is a high risk high reward proposition. Anu will get rid of the ball quickly this week but at the same time our OL is experienced and will certainly be up to the task.

Yes, I agree, this will be the biggest test of our secondary. We won't play a passing attack like you guys or Okie State for the rest of the season in-conference . However, Houston is a team that makes their money off the pass.

In regards to Carter, yes, he's a big question mark for us. However, it was his first start, and we played a defense that's successful against the pass. And even though his completion percentage was less than desirable, I'm happy with him not commiting any turnovers, especially against a team that last year averaged 2 interceptions a game.

I am aware of UNLV playing in a bowl and who they share a conference with. However, in last year's Heart of Dallas Bowl, UNLV lost to North Texas (a C-USA team) 36-14. We beat North Texas 21-13 last year in Denton. We went 7-5 last year, even after losing all our out of conference games except New Mexico, lost only to Marshall and Rice in conference, and finished second in our division, behind Rice. In fact, had Rice lost to Tulane at the end of the season, we would have played Marshall for the C-USA Championship (neither here nor there). Had we not been in FBS probationary status because of being in our third year of football and because we were still in the reclassification from FCS to FBS, we would have gone to a bowl. We're expected to play Marshall this year for the C-USA championship, if all goes well in conference play (because anything can happen). Also, we return 21 starters and 34 seniors. So, this is why I feel justified to say we're stronger than UNLV.

All in all, many questions will be answered Tomorrow. Just don't write us off. We're better than a lot of people give us credit for, and that's mainly how young our program is.
You know, one thing we actually haven't touched on is the comparative "strengths" of UNLV, UTSA, or UH. UNLV has been a program that's been struggling for a long time. I believe they won 6 times in Huack's first 3 years as HC, 2-11, 2-10, 2-11. Then, they won 7 games last year, including Air Force and SDSU, which aren't too shabby. Also, their victories came against 7 FBS teams, so that's nice for them to get to a bowl without FCS padding like a lot of other teams (here's looking at you, SEC...). *

The second thing to consider is UNLV's talent level. They returned over a dozen players, and a majority on both sides of the ball. That, coupled with a 24-year-old BYU transfer at QB, seems to indicate to me that they should be able to get close to, if not outright make, another bowl. They haven't been recruiting particularly well, but if we're just stargazing at talent here, we're probably looking at a team that's got slightly more talent than UTSA. Not surprising considering UTSA's young program, but my point I guess is just that people tend to look down at traditional doormats of established conferences, but these are still D1 teams. They've still got guys who can make NFL rosters. They're not LSU by any means, but they're not a new program like UTSA. They're bad, but they're not that bad.

For the record, I'd agree that UTSA is better than UNLV. I'd just say that, if we play like we did against UNLV against UTSA (e.g no turnovers, give up yards but not touchdowns), we'll win. It wouldn't be a blowout of the same caliber, but it would be a solid win.

^^^The above sentence being why I'm confident that we'll end up winning the game tomorrow^^^

*Note, I am in no way equating UNLV''s Conference schedule with that of the SEC, nor am I asserting that overall schedule strength between the two conferences would be the same.
dc4azcats

Post by dc4azcats »

AFRoadrunner12 wrote:

Having 34 seniors to be honest with you means next to nothing to me because I don't know if all 34 are worth a crap. That's not a diss, I'm just tired of hearing about how many seniors you have. The one senior you don't have is Souza and not only was he your best player at the most important position on the field, but he was also the heart and soul of your team. You don't replace that guy with a guy who had thrown all of 33 passes before last weeks game and think that just because you have 34 seniors returning that you will automatically be good. Carter's a Senior and he threw for 121 yards and barely completed half his passes. If you had Souza back I would agree with you but you don't. Carter may turn out to be a good QB but he's nowhere near what you had LY and I think more than anything - that will be your biggest problem playing Arizona.

I'm not writing you guys off at all but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at LY's game and see that Souza accounted for 299 yards of the 379 total yards you had in LY's game.

Arizona starts a RS frosh at QB who I think is way better than what we had LY and that's saying a lot. Arizona started a QB LY that couldn't throw, 2 true freshman WR, and of course KaDeem. Your DL was so good LY that we ran the ball 48 times for 266 yards and 5.5 yards a carry. Yet, TY we're supposed to be worried because you have the same DL that you had LY? We have almost the same OL as LY as both tackles are back, along with our center and OG. We don't have KaDeem but we also didn't have the threat in the passing game that we had LY when we played you. Huge difference in my mind.
ANGCatFan

Post by ANGCatFan »

UTSA injury report from SB Nation:
OUT: Derrick Turituri (concussion)

QUESTIONABLE: Terris Jones-Grigsby (ankle), Jacob Alsadek (ankle)

PROBABLE: Reggie Gilbert (foot)

Surprised to not see DaVonte' Neal on the injury report. He suffered his own ankle injury during the game, and was taken off punt return because of it. Neal was wearing a green "limited contact" jersey at practice on Monday.
TheBlackLodge

Post by TheBlackLodge »

Formerly McLurvin
gumby

Post by gumby »

Power Ranger belt! This game is over.
Right where I want to be.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

TheBlackLodge wrote:

Those are the old gradient numbers which are no longer allowed.
Catstatic

Post by Catstatic »

No one in the country can beat us after a win. The ship is sinking after a loss. I think we pull away in the second half, especially after watching Anu last week and how the offense wears opponents down. However, if I am wrong and we lose, I will take a couple of days off from the boards until they settle down. Pretty much the same reaction every year.

Unless this is a truly special year?? Could be! :o

Go Cats!!
NYCat

Post by NYCat »

TheBlackLodge wrote:
Gross
BMalo

Post by BMalo »

Merkin wrote:
TheBlackLodge wrote:

Those are the old gradient numbers which are no longer allowed.
The gradient numbers on white are allowed under NCCA rule based on the gradient colors not being the same as the jersey. As long as the colors on the number arent the same as the color of the jersey they are allowed, unfortunately.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

BMalo wrote: The gradient numbers on white are allowed under NCCA rule based on the gradient colors not being the same as the jersey. As long as the colors on the number arent the same as the color of the jersey they are allowed, unfortunately.
Awful, but thanks for the clarification of the rule.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Red white and blue. The colors of America!
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.