Rich Rodriguez didn't talk to Anu Solomon for two weeks afte

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

Rich Rodriguez didn't talk to Anu Solomon for two weeks afte

Post by cordera89 »

Did anyone on this article about RR and Anu Solomon?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... 50780.html

And the comment section on there are so damn stupid That some idiot still want to hold a grudge against him is beyond me. Not one person said anything positive in there comment.
Chicat

Re: Rich Rodriguez didn't talk to Anu Solomon for two weeks

Post by Chicat »

I didn't talk to him either. Still haven't.
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?
azthrillhouse

Post by azthrillhouse »

a) comments on any Yahoo site are surpassed only by YouTube comments for vile stupidity.
b) this is a hack writer, I saw the video clip of RR saying that he didn't talk to Anu for two weeks, he had a smile on his face and his "aw, shucks" tone of voice when he said it. Non-issue.
btfd16

Post by btfd16 »

also the fact that 2 weeks after the game it was winter break
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

azthrillhouse wrote:a) comments on any Yahoo site are surpassed only by YouTube comments for vile stupidity.
b) this is a hack writer, I saw the video clip of RR saying that he didn't talk to Anu for two weeks, he had a smile on his face and his "aw, shucks" tone of voice when he said it. Non-issue.

The thing that made mad is that, a lot of people still hate the man over stupid thing like Michigan fan still bitchin, Alabama fan praying to God that he didn't take there job, and WVU fan still holding a grudge. Enough is enough thou with all of this hating of this man career. I guess they forgot how he built Arizona into darkhorse in the pac 12.