Let Move on from this

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

cordera89

Let Move on from this

Post by cordera89 »

We all know about the grad transfer from Minnesota picking ECU over Arizona and that is disappointing to RR and Defensive staff but it shouldn't be a big enough deal because their are still more Grad transfers to go after, some people on others AZ site are just plain ignorance with their vendetta against RR, listen their nothing that he can do about it, just move on and hope he find more grad transfers that want to be apart of this program regardless of the negativity that surround him.

https://gradtransfertracker.com/" target="_blank
chiefzona

Re: Let Move on from this

Post by chiefzona »

The program will be moving on from this sooner than later.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

RR is trash.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

CalStateTempe wrote:RR is trash.

I knew this when he was hired. Good to see you come around.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Ok then Mike Stoop and his staff were trash for not doing better than what their were in 2011.

If you guys still want to keep this negative going, then all RR has to do is get the team above .500 and piss you guys the hell off even more. Changing isn't going to solve nothing.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

cordera89 wrote:Ok then Mike Stoop and his staff were trash for not doing better than what their were in 2011.

If you guys still want to keep this negative going, then all RR has to do is get the team above .500 and piss you guys the hell off even more. Changing isn't going to solve nothing.

I don't think anything Rich Rod does at this point pisses anyone off. The fan base is numb to it and it will reflect in this year's attendance figures. Apathy is a football program's biggest fear. I think we are all about there.
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Stoops was trash too.

Gimmicks are gimmicks. Stoops failed to adapt to the fact we weren't "OU".

Give me a a solid hungry mid major coach who knows how to run a program. He can use Arizona as a pit stop for a bigger gig for all I care. At least in that situation we'd be getting 8-9 win seasons on average.
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

I think calling Stoops and RR trash is a bit hyperbolic don't ya think?
CalStateTempe

Post by CalStateTempe »

Probably. It's a message board.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

chiefzona wrote:
cordera89 wrote:Ok then Mike Stoop and his staff were trash for not doing better than what their were in 2011.

I don't think anything Rich Rod does at this point pisses anyone off. The fan base is numb to it and it will reflect in this year's attendance figures. Apathy is a football program's biggest fear. I think we are all about there.
Nope, Arizona just has a shitty fan support. Are fans aren't numb to it, Their just shitty fans I'm sorry to say that but that truth. If RR get the team above .500? The fan support is still shitty, If the team win 6 games? The fan support is still shitty, If he does better than 3-9? The fan support is still shitty, If he keep his job after 2017 season? The fan support is still shitty. Fans do make excuses on why they don't stay at the games. they leave the game early because what, It too hot stay or they have better thing to do than watching.
chiefzona

Post by chiefzona »

CalStateTempe wrote:Probably. It's a message board.

That's what I keep saying but apparently I'm wrong. It's more than that. :lol: Good post up there. Arizona needs a recruiter and a coach that doesn't sell snake oil. A coach that is a teacher and promotes player development.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Hey Cordie, what's your suggestion for how the AD can improve the football program? All I've ever seen from you is you telling us how we should behave as fans. Never seen anything of substance on how we (we as in the University of Arizona) should make things better.

I am presuming you think things should be better, but maybe you're happy with the program?
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Puerco wrote:Hey Cordie, what's your suggestion for how the AD can improve the football program? All I've ever seen from you is you telling us how we should behave as fans. Never seen anything of substance on how we (we as in the University of Arizona) should make things better.

I am presuming you think things should be better, but maybe you're happy with the program?
Why would you care of what I said. If our AD want to improve the football program? For starters take a page out of the SEC and look what they have that we don't.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

Good players and coaches :) I kid, I kid....sort of
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

cordera89 wrote:
Puerco wrote:Hey Cordie, what's your suggestion for how the AD can improve the football program? All I've ever seen from you is you telling us how we should behave as fans. Never seen anything of substance on how we (we as in the University of Arizona) should make things better.

Why would you care of what I said. If our AD want to improve the football program? For starters take a page out of the SEC and look what they have that we don't.
Facilities? I mean, you can't just say the fans suck so we'll never be good. That won't solve the problem.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
PHXCATS

Post by PHXCATS »

I think the biggest difference besides the quality of the players is the assistant coaches. For facilities upgrades with McKale, Arizona Stadium and the athletes' center, I believe we have tapped out of most of the high donors for the near future minus Arte Moreno. That means to get the salaries for assistant coaches to where we need them to be in order to have a winner fans need to step up or to take money from basketball (not a good option) or just hope to catch lightning in a bottle.
2018 Bear Down Wildcats Conference Championship Challenge Champion
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

I know your idea already, Machina. I was asking cordera for his as he's never shared it before, to my knowledge anyway.
cordera89

Post by cordera89 »

Puerco wrote:I know your idea already, Machina. I was asking cordera for his as he's never shared it before, to my knowledge anyway.
I think already share it with you, Don't try to act like I didn't.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

cordera89 wrote:
Puerco wrote:I know your idea already, Machina. I was asking cordera for his as he's never shared it before, to my knowledge anyway.
I think already share it with you, Don't try to act like I didn't.
Your solution is 'to look what they have that we don't'? That's not very specific.