Re: Arizona @ Utah discussion thread

Post by scumdevils86 »

Merkin

Re: Arizona @ Utah discussion thread

Post by Merkin »

cordera89 wrote:
Merkin wrote:
cordera89 wrote:
scumdevils86 wrote:Who is taking the over on 4 wins for the season?
Just shut up about that. If you think Arizona is a powerhouse then tell those recruit to come to Arizona. No one predicted this year was going to be bad.
I could go back and look, but pretty sure after the BYU game I was saying the Cats would go 2-7 the first 9 games. But had WSU and ntOSU as wins. Not sure about those any more after last weekend.
Merkin everyone is acting like Arizona is a powerhouse level team, were 2-4 with growing injury to bite us in the @@@. Look our expectation isn't high this year and everyone should have lower their chances. At some point, RR and Staff need to salvage this season. Like I said no one predicted it was going to be this bad with injury piling up to creep at us again. Should we really throw RR under the bus for that.
One thing I would like to see this year is a lot of younger players getting reps. More Tate, less Solomon. Same with that kid (sorry forgot his name) that started in place of Devonte Neal. The Neal experiment did not work. Neal and Solomon are the best they can be, the younger kids have much higher ceilings. They will make more mistakes, but next year will be so much better for it.

I will still watch every game, but will look more for player development, since the chances for a W are getting slimmer each game.