92 Days AAD Dennis Polian

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ANGCatFan

92 Days AAD Dennis Polian

Post by ANGCatFan »

Polian, the associate athletic director for football, may be the guy who has the most impact on the program that no one ever talks about. He served with Coach Sumlin at Texas A&M in the same position and moved to Arizona when we hired the new coach. Prior to A&M, Polian was a pro scout, football administrator and special assistant to head coach for the Tennessee Titans for five years. Prior to the Titans Polian had similar roles with the Vikings and Colts and was the team coordinator when the Colts won the Super Bowl in 2007.

Polian graduated from Villanova in 1999 and got a Masters from Boston College in 2001 and has been in the administrative and personnel side of football ever since. He has been a key part of putting Coach Sumlin's staff together and trying to build our program. I couldn't find any information on what he was doing during the 4th quarter of the ASU game last year.
Chicat

Re: 92 Days AAD Dennis Polian

Post by Chicat »

ANGCatFan wrote:I couldn't find any information on what he was doing during the 4th quarter of the ASU game last year.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Of the 12 coaches, Rush picked the one whose fans have the deepest passion, the longest memories, the greatest lung capacity and … did I mention deep passion?