44 Shontrail Key

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ANGCatFan

44 Shontrail Key

Post by ANGCatFan »

Key is a 6-4, 248, Freshman defensive lineman from Morgan Park HS, Chicago, IL. If you want a project, Key is a project. He was primarily a basketball player in high school, but was talked in to giving football a 2nd chance as a Senior. After just 12 games of football Key had offers from Illinois, S. Illinois and Arizona.

Inside the countdown - I have no idea what number new players will get and don't even try to guess. I fill in open numbers with new players in their position group randomly until an official roster is published. When there is "Days" in the title that means it is an open number and I'm filling with a new player or coach. And there are a lot of open numbers this year.

1998 Arizona football wins 12 games, beats Nebraska 23-20 in the Holiday Bowl and finishes
ranked number four in the country, its highest ranking ever.

98 is the number of total tackles Colin Schooler had last year which lead the team.
Last edited by ANGCatFan on Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Merkin

Re: 98 Days Shontrail Key

Post by Merkin »

He should walk on the basketball team and camp in the paint. No one going to move humour of the way
ANGCatFan

Re: 44 Shontrail Key

Post by ANGCatFan »

Bumped because his number has come up. I've also updated his weight which is 14 pounds less than signing day.