2015 Season Thread

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

RazorsEdgeAZ

Re: 2015 Season Thread

Post by RazorsEdgeAZ »

We may have different definition of injury prone, healthy, freak or not. Look at last 3 or 4 years injury reports. OL, QB, RB, WR, DB. And I'm not claiming it's S&C. Claiming too much emphasis on injuries alone. I'm saying more should be pointed at recruiting (depth) and recruit evaluation than is currently.

And IF you're giving up 20lbs a man, game in and game out in 1 on 1 battles, risk is higher that it will take a toll. But I believe that's already factored in by the coaches, thus putting more need to get recruiting spot on. Maybe need to be more efficient than other programs due to size and scheme pace (number plays and player rotation)
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

I just spoke to Nick Saban. He said the deluge of injury problems we have encountered is the result of the pace at which we try to play.

He said he tried to warn RR about this a couple of years ago, but RR did not want to hear it.

:D :shock:
azgreg

Post by azgreg »

I've lived through great offense with a shitty defense, great defense with a shitty offense, and shitty offense with a shitty defense. When do I get to see great offense with a great defense?
UAEebs86

Post by UAEebs86 »

azgreg wrote:I've lived through great offense with a shitty defense, great defense with a shitty offense, and shitty offense with a shitty defense. When do I get to see great offense with a great defense?

We are the people our parents warned us about.
-JB
2022 Survival Pool Co-Champion
Harvey Specter

Post by Harvey Specter »

azgreg wrote:I've lived through great offense with a shitty defense, great defense with a shitty offense, and shitty offense with a shitty defense. When do I get to see great offense with a great defense?
When you travel back in time to the 90's, move to Florida, and become a fan of either the 'canes or the 'noles.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Or Nebraska
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.