The Presser Mt St Mary's

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

CBCat

The Presser Mt St Mary's

Post by CBCat »

Anybody know what the last question was. I couldn't hear it and Miller said some sarcastic things in answer to it.

Miller sure seemed in about as good a mood as I've literally ever seen at a presser. Guess overall he was happy. hmmm.

Parker Jackson Cartright was in the presser tonight sandwiched between Tarc and Ashley. Seems mature beyond his years and if there is such a thing kind of an old soul. This kid could end up with a great career at AZ when his four years are over. Excited to watch his progress. Shot it pretty well tonight. Confident kid.

Here is the link to the LIVE presser every time after each game on the PAC 12 and I think possibly after each home game although maybe you have to go to the Arizona Athletics site for the post game presser's NOT on the PAC network...

http://pac-12.com/videos/university-arizona
dirtbags

Re: The Presser Mt St Mary's

Post by dirtbags »

Thanks for the link, @CBCat

about your Q - the reporter was asking CSM about his thoughts on CSUN and prep for sunday's game.
AZCatGirl

Re: The Presser Mt St Mary's

Post by AZCatGirl »

I love Fogg, but Miller telling him he had the worst defense just cracked me up. :lol:

Agreed about PJC. You wouldn't think he's a freshman listening to him speak.
“The reality is that the hardest games to win are over teams on their home court. Teams that don’t play those games can spin it however they want, but what they’re saying is, ‘We don’t want to lose in our non conference season.’" - Sean Miller