87 Stacey Marshall Jr

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

ANGCatFan

87 Stacey Marshall Jr

Post by ANGCatFan »

Marshall is a 6-5, 248, Junior tight end from Hutchinson CC and Lanier HS, Montgomery, AL. Last year at JC he had 5 catches for 68 yards and 1 TD. Here's Gabe Encinas' take from Desert Swarm:
Stacey Marshall Jr. gives me so much hope for the tight end position and it’s going to hurt that much more when Arizona hardly utilizes him. It’s surprising to see that the staff went after another tight end, so it’s clear that they are want the position, now it’s all about actually implementing and executing. It’s hard to excited about a tight end prospect because of the low value that it brings to the offense for Arizona, but I’m going to keep this hopeful wish that they utilize Marshall.

I love the size, and you’re getting an experienced ball player from the junior college ranks. Looks to be a complete package in terms of blocking and pass catching. Hutch is one of the best junior college programs around and it’s very head scratching to see he has no Power Five offers. This is something I can get excited for at the tight end position. Give me Stacey Marshall Jr. over Drake Dabney any day of the week.