40 Minute Bird Scores - @ Washington

Moderators: UAdevil, JMarkJohns

KaibabKat

40 Minute Bird Scores - @ Washington

Post by KaibabKat »

30.3 Ryan Anderson (KenPom MVP - his second in a row and seventh for the season)
24.6 Dusan Ristic
13.8 Kaleb Tarczewski
8.9 Mark Tollefsen
6.9 Gabe York
6.7 Parker Jackson-Cartwright
0.0 Alonzo Trier
-6.0 Kadeem Allen

57 Arizona TEAM
58 Washington TEAM

BIRD Score = 40*[(Points +Rebounds + Assists + Blocks + Steals - Missed Shots - Turnovers - Personal Fouls)/(Minutes Played)]
AZMoon

Re: 40 Minute Bird Scores - @ Washington

Post by AZMoon »

Kadeem had a bad game, but his three at the end was clutch.
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Our guard play needs to improve
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
97cats

Post by 97cats »

Allen was worse than Cartwright, which is hard to do -- York with another bad game.

all things being considered, the road sweep was huge.

5 of 7 at home to end the year should pay dividends.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

Great to see the road sweep, but Oregon's schedule is as favorable as ours going forward. I don't see a conf championship in the cards this year.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
Bangkok Wildcat

Post by Bangkok Wildcat »

Puerco wrote:Great to see the road sweep, but Oregon's schedule is as favorable as ours going forward. I don't see a conf championship in the cards this year.
Totally agree with this especially since they hold the tie-breaker.....but think we have a good shot at second place. Still can't believe they kicked our butts at McKale :-(
ASUHATER!

Post by ASUHATER! »

Puerco wrote:Great to see the road sweep, but Oregon's schedule is as favorable as ours going forward. I don't see a conf championship in the cards this year.
Ehh. We have 5/7 of ours at home. They still have 4 road games at USC and UCLA and at cal and Stanford and have a tough game today at home against Utah. It's not likely we catch them but they could lose another 2-3 games.
i was going to put the ua/asu records here...but i forgot what they were.

i'll just go with fuck asu.
azcat49

Post by azcat49 »

26-5 and 14-4.
Waiting at the Rose Bowl patiently for the cats to arrive
"I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more wildcat sports"
2019 BDW Survivor Pool Champion
Spaceman Spiff

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Allen didn't look himself after the illness.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

ASUHATER! wrote:
Ehh. We have 5/7 of ours at home. They still have 4 road games at USC and UCLA and at cal and Stanford and have a tough game today at home against Utah. It's not likely we catch them but they could lose another 2-3 games.
Just saying that because they've got the tie breaker. Not impossible, but not likely at all.
'A parent is the one person who is supposed to make their kid think they can do anything. Says they're beautiful even when they're ugly. Thinks they're smart even when they go to Arizona State.' -- Jack Donaghy
ChooChooCat

Post by ChooChooCat »

Puerco wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Just saying that because they've got the tie breaker. Not impossible, but not likely at all.
The tiebreaker only applies to conference tournament seeding. If Oregon and Arizona finish with the same record on top of the standings then they share the conference championship.
pokinmik

Post by pokinmik »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Puerco wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
The tiebreaker only applies to conference tournament seeding. If Oregon and Arizona finish with the same record on top of the standings then they share the conference championship.
As it should be with the unbalanced scheduling.
Puerco

Post by Puerco »

ChooChooCat wrote:
Puerco wrote:
ASUHATER! wrote:
Wow, didn't realize that. Thanks for the knowledge.
Merkin

Post by Merkin »

UA football can claim a co-conference championship in 1993 when they tied with UCLA. Since UCLA won the head to head matchup (37-17) they went to the Rose Bowl.

Still a good year, beat ASU and just creamed Miami in the Fiesta Bowl.